American toilet flushers are still mechanical instead of being digital like in Japan and most of Europe

>American toilet flushers are still mechanical instead of being digital like in Japan and most of Europe

that seems overly complicated
what if the power goes out

It just werks

>Baitugal

Why, just about every post-1990s model has a built-in backup power reserve that can last for days, of course. It's not like it takes too much to power a toilet. The earlier models even worked with triple A batteries, although the interface was still a really basic LCD.

and what benefit does that have over a regular mechanical flusher

you can flush with the app on your ipod you dumb fuck

>not liking a faster, streamlined flush that doesn't splash your ass when it hits the bottom
>not wanting a visual interface that indicates and plays a neat custom noticication sound when your shit reaches the water
>not wanting to talk with the built-in AI while you're on a longer dump and/or having an existential breakdown
Jesus fucking christ, you people are so backwards.

didn't read a word

Poor Aussiefag with his crank toilet, lel. Don't worry, you might get to enjoy the wonders of the brave new world in a decade or so :^)

Fucking pointless.

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."

and you wouldn't have had to with Toilas reading it out to you with a matching accent while you post in rapid succession
you can't just take a shit and not give one

>future is depending on energy to flush your toiler

yeah, sure

It was one of the main reasons behind Brexit, actually. There was an EU law project to standardize digitoilets across the Eurozone up until 2025 but Brits were really protective of their analogic toilet industry :/

>>not liking a faster, streamlined flush that doesn't splash your ass when it hits the bottom

You flush while sitting down?

This is true for all of Europe but Portugal. I went to Lisbon and they were those designated shitting infrastructures which consisted of climbing on a curb, taking your pants off and shitting down a hole gigged in the dirt. The curb was meant so you don't step on your own shit after you're done.

>British toilets have separate valves for acidic and basic water

DELET THIS, THOSE ARE SACRED MONASTERY SHITTING HOLES FROM THE ERA OF D. AFONSO HENRIQUES

Post your digitoilets, faggots.

>tfw finally got the money for a Porsche Design 955GRX TT

Shit-tier troll, Portugal doesn't even have electricity.

Who would invest so much on a high tech shit processor, seriously.

>a faster, streamlined flush that doesn't splash your ass when it hits the bottom

fucking WHAT

first of all our toilets don't splash water up when they flush, secondly why are you still sitting on the toilet AFTER flushing it???

>continentals cant afford toilets irl so they need digital ones

>not enjoying the tactile, organic response of an analog toilet
Do you have a soul?

>Toilet flushes in the middle of the night
>Toilet flushes while you're in the shower
>Toilet flushes when you're in the middle of dropping a fat deuce
>Find out later that someone hacked your toilet

But seriously, when it does fuck up and you need it fixed, do you call a plumber or an electrician?

Australia has a law that requires all internet providers to keep a log of all their clients' activities and files tranferred. The US just made a law allowing these logs and files to be sold to the highest bidder. I understand that you don't give a shit if anyone can acquire your data up to your bowel movements, but some people do.

what if someone hacks it with virus?

does it drift shit?

And then black out...

Kek, analog toilet purists are the worst. I bet you constantly hang out with your hipster Instagram friends on Starbucks to talk about how "vintage" / "retro" / "[random hip buzzword]" shitting is so much better than modern high-tech digital shitting.

>continentals don't know what a toilet flush sounds like in anologue

So shitting on designated streets is a matter of cyber-security in India?

>upgrading your toilets accoustics and sound drivers for that heavy floor vibrating bass Flush

Do you have a pay_pal... because if you do you can add an extra 800 weekly to your pay-check only working on the internet for four hours every day.. check out this site
www.jobpost9.com

>just got a high tech toilet
>pee and poo buttons for flusing
>pee
>press poo button

what if your internet cuts off? Don't even think of shitting unless you are online.

>digital toilet flushing mechanism
Fucking why? All it would be doing is the same mechanical process involved in physically pushing a button.
Seems highly inefficient.

>Muh analog
Back to paying 1200€ for a large membrane silver lining chord to "enhance the auditory responses of the fart vibe". You're good cows to be milk by Mr Goldstein.

kek

>still shitting irl
>hasnt embraced the superior 2d toilets

Sup Forums is my 2D toilet.

>Lose internet
>Japanese Hungry Godzilla 3000 toilet can no longer communicate with iPhone app
>can't locate a flush button on toilet
>decide not to use toilet until internet comes back
>internet out for a week
>too much of a NEET to leave apartment
>Resort to shitting in the trash

More things to break which you can't fix on your own so the electronic Jews become richer.

Something similar happened to me when I just moved.
>just set up my wifi, hadn't bothered to set a password yet
>completely forget about it
>go about my week as usual
>some smartass neighbour thinks it would be funny to use my wifi to controll my toilet
>he somehow overrides the security limit for the flush duration/refresh period
>wake up in the middle of the night to what sounds like a hurricane in my bathroom
>water splashing everywhere, think my toilet must have gotten a bug or something
>have to pull the plug on the toilet
And that's why I only use manual toilets from now on, more technology isn't always better.
>inb4 luddite