Ask a creationist anything

Ask a creationist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80anVT52eoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh, I don't have any burning questions for a retard at the moment tbh.

Why are you so gay?

I am not being gay is a sin of Satan

Poorly executed bait...which means I can maintain my previous statement. You're very gay.

is it ok to use pineapple as a pizza topping?

Are you a creationist?

Anything?

Why do these little bastards anal probe people all the time? Wouldn't one be enough?

>implying creationists aren't a dime a dozen
>implying anyone cares about your beliefs
saged

Explain dinosaurs.

Were you raised a creationist or did you come to believe that?

It's all God.

Tits or gtfo

Great! Can you explain this? (Pic related)

god made em, done

Why do Niggers smell?

Young-earth or just that god made everything in 4.6 billion?

Young earth creationism

So blind people can hate'em too

I am not racist

God is a dick and you are a cuck.

You say defensively, despite the fact that all healthy people smell. Even niggers have noses, racist.

You're also not very knowledgeable.

I was raised creationist

Come on ask me a serious question

Have you ever tried stepping outside your upbringing and thinking for yourself?

how come atheists can't define atheism?

Yes

I can think for myself

I do not know maybe it is because they are arrogant

You do realize you are going to hell for that right

I'll go to hell with justice on my side.

Explain dinosaurs.

Why would you displease the lord

If God loved the world so much, why did he fuck it up by littering it with imperfect destructive people.
Seems like he didn't have an eraser, so he just scribbled it out by poisoning it with man.

I'm not certain anyone can think for themselves. We make decisions before we're consciously aware of them, and that process seems to by bound by the laws of causality just like everything else in our existence. Thus, the things you choose were likely chosen by your experience, and certainly not by your conscious mind. So when I hear someone loudly proclaim "I can think for myself" - I can't help but chuckle and wonder where that indignant confidence came from.

Why do you think your imaginary friend is better than mine?

Because he is not worthy.

How do explain the fact that Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 contradict one another with regard to the sequence and timeline of creation, and which one do you believe is correct?

Why did god ask Noah to spend all that time and energy building an ark, when he and his family could have just ridden around on the back of a pteradon for 40 days.

That's an awfully long time to be without a bathroom.

I'm not OP, but it's pretty easy when you realize the Jews adopted stories from the cultures who conquered them, and included those stories in Genesis. The most obvious being the great flood.

Because two of every animal could never fit on the backs of pteradons, let alone stay there, be taken care of for months, etc.

I fapped this morning. I feel bad whata fuck should I do

Seeing that you believe in badly thought out and proven-wrong things such as creationionism makes me doubt you can "think for yourself".

Do you believe the earth is flat, too? If you think "of course not, it's been proven that the earth is round", do a self-sanity check on your other beliefs.

How do you know that we couldn't ride on the back of a pteradon? Have you ridden one?

God wanted to see if his slave would actually do it.

keked hard

But god knows all and sees all, so he could have known the result. Making Noah go through everything seems a bit insane, doesn't it? Just like almost everything from any holy book.

Why couldn't an all powerful God just kill everyone without the drama of a big flood? Is he not really all powerful?

Who gave birth to Adam and Eve's grandchildren?

Hey I asked a serious question. Still waiting to know why god shit humans on this beautiful creation.

I know that two of every animal couldn't, because just 1 elephant would be too heavy. The average wing spawn was18ft, and they weighed between 20 and 93 kilograms.

Satan

If you'd been born and raised in India as a Hindu and still lived there would you still believe in the Jewish creation myth?

Two of every animal would also sink an ark the dimensions of the one in the Bible.

What are your thoughts on poopsmoking and poopsmokers? Why do they say that poopsmoking butthash(and i cite) "gets you high as shit nigger"?

Well it could be that he couldn't. Look around and you can see poor workmanship everywhere you look. The world is clearly not the work of a supreme being. We are more like the practice world that God shoved down his toilet in order to keep it off his resume.

You just don't have an imagination.

chips or tits?

They wouldn't fit in it even - there were a lot of animals Noah didn't know about or couldn't reach. It makes sense though, when you realize the global flood was the end of our last ice age, animal populations were different, and there was probably more than one "Noah" in the world. The version of the story told in Genesis came from Mesopotamia (after they conquered and enslaved the Jews). There are older versions of the flood story written in Hebrew which retain more elements of the original Mesopotamia myth. Still, the Jews traveled a lot, and they kept records. This was probably not a new story to them. They'd probably already heard other versions, and tried to reconcile them into one that fit their beliefs.

How have you lived so long being such a faggot?
>Must have Magic >Johnson money fighting >your AIDS

Lmao fuckoff you poor excuse for a troll

I like dinosaurs

Repent to Jesus

But god loves you

What are you talking about

I am not gay now repent sinner

Have you even read the bible?

Who created God?

You people do realize that evolution is against the second law of thermodynamics right

None he is beyond all creation and nothingness

Are you legit retarded?

>Still believing in fairy tales in the 21st century.

>implying chaos theory breaks the laws of thermodynamics
Do some learnin' bout complex systems and the nature of chaos

Yes and he loves you
"For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son what whoever believes in him shall not perish not have enteral life"

That is some foul language sir

At least I am not a arrogant atheist with a victim complex

GOD IS NOT DEAD

>Genesis 1:1: "In the beginning..."
Where did your God come from?

NEW ATHEISM IS A MYTH

He is the unmoved. Mover

It is a sin

What's it like to be eternally ignorant?

Yes

what is your oppinion on this :

youtube.com/watch?v=80anVT52eoA

I am not you are now please repent

It is ...interesting

Repent to Jesus please

Jesus is lord

ok op do you believe all biblical prophesies have been or will be fulfilled? if so what do you make of this

For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people. He shall slay with the sword thy daughters in the field: and he shall make a fort against thee, and cast a mount against thee, and lift up the buckler against thee. And he shall set engines of war against thy walls, and with his axes he shall break down thy towers. By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach. With the hoofs of his horses shall he tread down all thy streets: he shall slay thy people by the sword, and thy strong garrisons shall go down to the ground. And they shall make a spoil of thy riches, and make a prey of thy merchandise: and they shall break down thy walls, and destroy thy pleasant houses: and they shall lay thy stones and thy timber and thy dust in the midst of the water. And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the sound of thy harps shall be no more heard. And I will make thee like the top of a rock: thou shalt be a place to spread nets upon; thou shalt be built no more: for I the LORD have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Tyre is still there today. Nebuchadnezzar never raised it to the ground. It never became a wasteland that fishermen would dry their nets on...

Nebuchadnezzar's siege of Tyre lasted for 13 years, and was peaceably taken over. About 250 years later the Romans took Tyre as well but the city was not "destroyed and never to be rebuilt".

There is another prophesy that says Egypt would be a desolate wasteland that no man would ever set foot in. Egypt is still there and bustling.

Well one of my friends is a flat earther

We are talking about creationism okay

sorry forgot to add the verses. The Tyre prophesy is —Ezekiel 26:7-14

and the Egypt one is Ezekiel 29:8-15

Jesus is lord

cute cop out.

how did sloths swim across the ocean to get to Noah?

Repent

You are strawmannig creationists

how? creationists believe the bible as literal truth. He never said in the OP that i had to only ask questions about a 7 day creation. it says "ask a creationist ANYTHING"

why are there so many similarities between other God's and the Christian God? such as Horus of Egyptian culture, he came way before Jesus or Christianity. Horus was born dec. 25, born to a virgin, that virgin mother was told by an angel or somewhat of the child's birth. Horus also walked on water, performed miracles, and died for three days only to be resurrected. This is just one example of similarities Christianity has with other religions. There's way too many for it to be a coincidence. Could it just be there was one religion and everyone else ripped it off in order to create their own idealistic world and have others blindly follow them for personal gain? Idk man you tell me, explain please