Who else hates retards?! Their lives are pointless and they have no purpose. They need to be euthanized!

Who else hates retards?! Their lives are pointless and they have no purpose. They need to be euthanized!

then just kys already, faggot

I don’t know what it is about then, but I want to punch that retard in the fucking face!

Long summer is long ...

You mean like, before they grow up and become president or something?
Yeah, that would have been a good idea.

You remind me of Hitler, Either go back to Sup Forums or shoot yourself in a bunker, edgelord.

Hey. What if, just possibly, downies are of such high intelligence that the only fun they have is by fucking with us by doing the most outrageous shit they can think of?

And , I swear,it's fucking hivemind level. Why else would they look so similar, behave in roughly the same ways and, fuck, the strength they have...?

They're so far advanced they're telling us for literal shits and giggles.

A few years ago i saw a retarded kid running down the street with the biggest smile I've ever seen. Litteraly not a care in the world. Not thinking about politics. Not boss to hate. No money problems. Think about it all the time. Am jealous.

I have a theory that we were all downies in the beginning of humanity. Then something came down and mucked with our DNA and made us what we are today.

Downies are just the people born whose DNA reverted back to its original state and denied the coding essentially. Thats why they all look the same regardless of race or nationality.

Just my 2 cents tho. Im probably completely wrong.

I have a seriously hard time being around retarded kids. It doesn't help that I'm socially awkward and have a hard time interacting with regular people. Fuck, I"m probably autistic myself, wouldn't surprise me.

But they just stare at you, they can't form coherent sentences, and you can't read any emotions from them. Retards legit freak me out, I can't stand being around them.

Kek this isn't leddit

You seem to care a lot about the world and its affairs!

Let me ask you a question: Does this concern manifest only in murderous tendencies or do you actually do something productive as well?

It would make sense because they've got that extra chromosome

they really are a waste

I don't think it really worked like that, the extra chromosome that down syndrome people have is #21 (I think it was that number) because it's the smallest chromosome on the strand of 23. If any of the other chromosomes were duplicated then the host would not survive. It's basically an error in the protein sequence that causes DNA to replicate in the process of mitosis. The chromosome copies by accident when the cell is not reproducing, so it keeps the chromosome and then passes it on to it's offspring cells.

It's an interesting thought though

>Their lives are pointless and they have no purpose
This describes everyone, though.

"They have no purpose"
-Guy on Sup Forums
kek

Point.

Yeah, OP has no purpose to me, maybe I should rape and murder him.

There are definitely worse things to be than a downy. You could be a republican.

>they have no purpose
they can be fuck toys.
up until they reach a certain age.
then they can be euthanized.

Those aren't natural feelings?

You're not allowed to just kill people anymore, and you can thank the Nazis for ruining it.

Boom. headshot

No, that's stupid.

But on the upside, they annoy you.

By blaming them with the wrong ideals?

Edge

you know here you are talking about euthanizing people

Because they overdid it.

For millennia, society has been killing people that cause problems without remorse or regret, because it was small groups, a few at a time. Couple dozen here, couple dozen there, people can handle that shit. Nazi Germany went for the high fucking score and freaked everybody out and now NO society is allowed to just solve its problems.

Were there ever instructions written down for this?

Well... one way is to make it mandatory that all persons with low functioning retardation be sterilized and pregnant women whose amniotic fluid test positive for abnormal pregnancy be automatically aborted, no if, ands or buts about it. Stopping it at the beginning.

Anyone who wants to disparage those weaker than them.

Some theories regarding eugenics actually point to this being pretty bad in the long run, since we might very well miss out on relevant mutations that could greatly improve our adaptation to the fast paces changes our world is going through.

Their lifes are pointless and without a purpose? According to what standard? Contributing to society?

There are people on this planet who contribute so much to society - next to them everybody on Sup Forums would look as useless as a retard. Should we all be killed as well?

TBH, op...anyone who isn't rich and successful has no purpose in life and should be eradicated.

/thread

fpbp

tell me you wouldn't go downy on that