Anyone has experience with Tramadol?

Anyone has experience with Tramadol?
How strong of an Opiate is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol
drugs.tripsit.me/tramadol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a non opiate they give to people who can't take opiates.

Put your mom's medicine back and lay down in traffic

I just passed a surgery, they gave me it as painkiller.

Strong painkiller, will give you nausea if the dose is strong enough

In that case it should give you good relief and is generally much less addictive than an opiate

>very mild painkiller, will give you nausea if the dose is strong enough
ftfy
I used to take 2 before work and would feel giddy all day; not at all like an opiate high. If you take slightly more than your peak dose you'll feel like dies all day.

Miracle drug for me. Great for social anxiety.. Wish i could find some

I love tramadol. Take it whenever I can get it. I usually take around 500 mg in a 24 hour period, sometimes more. But I'm a big fat fuck so be careful. YMMV.

Depends on the dose i assume?
I got 37.5 mg mixed with 400mg of paracetamol.

Tramadol is an SSRI Antidepressant marketed as a pain pill. Feelings range from euphoria to drowsiness and anything in between. I love the feeling but sometimes I feel zombied out the next day because the shit fucks with my head.

It's fucking great, always makes my legs go wobbly

I luvs it

ah. I think the ones I did were 50 mg each. 5'9 145 lbs. Just take 2 and see how you feel. It's not going to be a HIGH high but they'll make you feel more talkative and friendly
>Tramadol is an SSRI Antidepressant marketed as a pain pill.
dis nigga might be right.

It's shit, just makes me feel sick, no high, no relaxing buzz, just shite. Get morphine or crack

It's a morphine derivative. Make no mistake.

>Make no mistake
>This is not a warning
>you've been warned

>Tramadol is an SSRI Antidepressant marketed
fuckkk what does this mean

Fuck you bish. I just meant it's not just an "ssri antidepressant."

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Essentially, it targets the receptors that are affected by opiates, and mimics the effect on a lesser scale. They make you feel like shit after because of all the other stuff that's normally used to treat depression/mood swings/etc,

So i should ask for some real opiates then?

IMO yes, Tramadol has different effects on everyone, but generally I get hear the same thing. If it's all you've got then I mean.... It's all you got and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Weaker and less addictive than Vicodin. Check the split or you'll fuck your stomach up (50/500 means 50mg tramadol and 500mg tylenol/asprin that 2nd number is gonna take its toll on your digestive track)

37.5mg tramadol and 325mg tylenol

You can. Best option to get them is keep 1/3 of the bottle and bring the rest back. Hand it to your doc and say they're not working. They'll be way more likely to believe you than just think you wanna get fucked up.

I did just pass a surgery, and while the tramadol / tylenol mix helps a little it doesn't get rid of the pain in my foot, mostly just makes me a little mellow.

That dose any more than 5-6 in a day is gonna upset your stomach. Expect bad acid reflux. Mellow is fine but if it's not helping your pain then they should switch you 100% That's what it's prescribed for.

So it's better to get pure opiate to calm the pain you say, how do i ask my doc for it without looking like i'm looking for a high ?

see

This.

Tramadol can be awesome if used correctly.
Take 50mg every 30min until you have taken a total of 300mg and you should get a pretty good and long lasting high. Don't take more than 400mg, taking more can result in seizures.

Some people dislike Tramadol but Ive had great fun with it.

I've been prescribed Tramadol. Most of the Dr's around here use it because too many shitheads abuse the system for real pain meds, and they're too scared to RX narcotics because the DEA is cracking down.
It does fuck all for me. I might as well be taking TicTacs.
What sucks is I have chronic pain from an accident a couple of years back, and they took me off of Percocet and put me on Ultram.
So, I have to take other routes to get meds that will help me live a better life. The exact thing they're trying to prevent by not dishing out opiates.

Ye, i read somewhere that you should not mix with molly so the SSRI stuff makes sense

Yeah it doesn't help with pain...

>Miracle drug for me. Great for social anxiety.. Wish i could find some

fucking government. you used to be able to buy it online. although i think there is a variant research chem that's still available. i don't remember the name though.

Hate that shit gave it to me after surgery
Right when I was about to fall asleep the shit would make me twitch / spaz/jump could never get to sleep. Pain pills suck

>Anyone has experience with Tramadol?

It sucks. Had that flavor of spruce needles in my brain the whole time.

effects people differently. for me, its is amazing, and im an occasional OC and H user. I have a buddy and he says its weak for him though. While Kratom is weak for me, but work great for my buddy

Anyone know where I can buy pain killers online that ships to the us. or where i can go to find this information. or where i can go to find where to go to find this information. dont care if its weak stuff or strong stuff

its an opioid

>im an occasional OC and H user
>occasional OC and H user
>occasional H user
>occasional
>Heroin
>occasional

>Check the split or you'll fuck your stomach up
liver actually. its the other otc meds like ibuprofen and aspirin that fuck your stomach

max single dose for tylenol is 1000mg, and max daily is 4000mg. so you can safely take 3 of those pills. if you really want you could maybe take like 3.5 at once but personally i would go higher

>It's a non opiate

No it's not not, tard.

>"Tramadol, sold under the brandname Ultram among others,[2] is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.[1]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol

doctors dont generally give opiates without something else added. that user is wrong anyway, typenol does not fuck your stomach up, hes confusing ibuprofen and aspirin with tylenol. tylenol fucks your liver up. its actually intentionally added to opiates to prevent abuse.

max dose tylenol for a day is 4000mg. so he could take 12 of those in a day

well there is that tiny tiny window where it starts out to be occasional

Weak as fuck, I wouldn't feel it but my habit was 250mg+ of heroin a day (IV) and now 8mg Suboxone. Even when I was only on hydrocodone as a beginner I didn't feel these.

Btw be careful Tramadol can give you seizures easily. Tramadol potentiates itself so split your doses up by four and reside every 30 minutes for four hours to increase the euphoria with no gained risk of seizing. Take Benadryl (diphenhydramine), promethazine, or hydroxyzine to potentiate.

For drug information, use the websites tripsit.me, bluelight, and Erowid instead of Sup Forums next time.

and? sometimes i buy a tiny amout on pay day and relax on my friday night. it actually keeps me home and safe, whereas otherwise i might go out and get drunk, fucking up my liver, possibly getting dui.

i dont know if its true, but i heard junkies are only 10% of all heroin users. meaning 90% of heroin users dont let it take control of their lives. again, dont know if its true, but thats the case for me anyway

>my habit was 250mg+ of heroin a day (IV) and now 8mg Suboxone

People might have pointed it out to you before but you probably should seek help. ASAP. Before you end like this.

No one gets hooked goy enjoy all you want

technically hes right. opiate and opiod are 2 different things.

opiate means something that is derived from opium, which tramadol is not.

opiod means a drug similar to morphine, which tramadol is

Yeah it's weak, it doesn't relieve my pain.
How much Tramadol can give you seizures?
For now i only took two 37.5 Tramadol /325 Tylenol pills and nothing much other than a very weak "buzz".
I'll ask my doctor for something stronger, any recommendation on something stronger for pure pain relief ?

>and? sometimes i buy a tiny amout on pay day and relax on my friday night. it actually keeps me home and safe, whereas otherwise i might go out and get drunk, fucking up my liver, possibly getting dui.

If Heroin is the healthier alternative to you, you might have a serious alcohol problem - or brain damage.

Literally retarded.

Its an opiate. Thats why they've started to add tylenol

Tramadol is an opiate but it also has SSRI properties thats what makes it shit tier

Heroin addicts use it as a substitute. in prison. I had major surgery and got a shit load, took 6 once and thought I was going to die. Nowadays I normally take one and smoke some pot, feels like you're on a cloud

About 70% of morphine is used to make other opioids such as hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and heroin

It's both.

no man. i started using oxycontin 15 years ago. and i started using heroin 3 years ago. i never use it more than maybe twice a week, basically friday night and saturday morning. and even then, i usually go months without it

there are plenty of people who are capable of using H this way. its not fucking hard, just dont do the shit on nights where you have to work the next day, simple as fucking that

don't assume its better and ask the doctor

Dude you're going to eventually stop chipping and say eh 2 days in a row is fine, then 3, 4, and so on. You'll eventually find your tolerance is so high that you can hardly afford it anymore so you'll try IVing once. You then will find the rush as well as the fact you need 3x less than snorting it and then only shoot from there. I've never met anyone that could keep it recreational forever. My brother and I did for a long time. Now we are both trying to get sober and it's hard. Thankfully I'm now 50 days clean of everything other than prescription medication. It's not easy.

going on 20 years since i started using opiates, and the last time i used it was about 2 months ago, and ive kept up this frequency for the entire almost 20 years now. i think ill be ok user, thanks for your concern though

there is nothing unhealthy about heroin unless you overdose. i dont inject the stuff, so it is extremely easy to not overdose

get

its actually an opiod emulator.
be careful with that shit. keep it under 300 mgs and you should be fine. i ended up having a seizure in a sporting goods store after taking like 500 mgs of it. kek. im fine and don't remember anything but if i did i imagine it would be quite embarrassing

So OP was prescribed some Tramadol post surgery and anons are talking about heroin addictions.

oh man. what happens when you dont have a job?

care to explain? otherwise, ill just assume youre too autistic to admit when youre wrong

its not an opiate. it is, however, an opiod

It has opiate action, no matter what its called. Its not an opioid however. It is addicting if you make a habit of taking too many at a time and if you're taking it to get high. What do you mean you were becoming addicted? Addiction is a word that is tossed around by everyone and most don't really mean addiction. We develope a tolerance to opiates, and the dose has to be increased for it to be effective for pain relief, and if we stop them suddenly we have withdrawal. This is NOT addiction.

yes those are all opiates. but hydrocodone, oxycodone, and *tramadol* are not derived from opium or morphine; they are fully synthetic. thus, they are not opiates.

however, they are opiods, meaning they have similar effects. basically, all opiates are opioids, but not all opioids are opiates

tramadol is not an opiate. it is, however, an opioid

vets prescribe it really easily for doggos or whatever kind of pet you have.

I got help and continue going to meetings. That's why I said it's not 8mg of Suboxone. It's a maintenance prescription for addicts. It's an opioid but with my tolerance it just keeps my cravings down and it stops other opiates/opioids from working. Thanks though. No dicks were sucked thankfully.

thanks drug users

ymmv?

wut

It's not heroin, it's 8mg of Suboxone*

Fuck mobile

kek where do you live where they would give you such a tame pain med mixed with Tylenol??

France my dude.

in 20 years my tolerance has stayed the same. at this rate, in another 20 years, my tolerance will also still be the same.

its almost like you can intentionally keep your tolerance low in order to be able to use a drug while still enjoying it fully and while not letting it have any negative impacts on your life. i mean its exactly like that, because thats what i do, and so do many others

Those cookies are pure and bootable too. Coincidence?

Take x6 50mg pills but make sure you aren't working/getting up early the next day. You won't sleep, will just have a lovely floaty feeling with the downsides of being really sweaty and your body will occasionly jump like what happens when you have a dream where you are falling. Also, you will feel like shit in the morning. Worth it though, enjoy friend.

my ceiling was always 200mg. After that I'd just puke every ten minutes until i blacked out

then you cant afford it to begin with? maybe this works so well for me because i place extremely high importance on my job.

sure, doing opiates constantly would be fun. but what is also fun is being able to pay rent and keep a fulfilling job.

>It has opiate action
no. it has opioid action

>Its not an opioid however.
yes it is

Well hopefully you stop wanting it if you ever can't afford it

Can you explain the difference between opioid and opiates ?

do not do this if each pill has 300+mg of tylenol. max single tylenol dose is 1000mg.

im sorry to hear that dude. thats the case for so many people nowadays. the DEA is so far up any doctors ass that they rarely prescribe real PKs anymore, regardless of the circumstances. people who have chronic debilitating pain and depend on them to have ANY chance of a decent life are getting their meds cut in half and even taken away in some cases. i think the DEA needs to have rigorous screening processes and once a person meets the criteria for these drugs, theyre signed off on and can get their shit back.
also, you should REALLY look into kratom. stuff has helped millions of people in a similar situation as you.

>this isn't addiction

It so is. Though it doesn't necessarily facilitate an addictive personality

400mg is the common ceiling. Use this website (it says 300mg but 400mg is fine in my opinion). drugs.tripsit.me/tramadol

I'd be more worried about acetaminophen. Stay under 4,000mg daily. I'd say even half of that. Makes you sick and hurts your stomach. Look up 'Tramadol Cold Water Extraction' if you want to extract most of the Tylenol and don't mind wasting a little bit of Tramadol. It's worth it if you need a higher dose.

Opiates are alkaloid compounds naturally found in the opium poppy plant Papaver somniferum

Opioid is a term used to designate all substances, both natural and synthetic, that bind to opioid receptors in the brain

>Tramadol Cold Water Extractio
Thanks but i'll ask my doctor for something else, any recommendations?
Something that won't fuck up my stomach/liver and as i said is purely for pain relief.

That will do nothing at all unless your completely new to pain killers

anyone know where i can good pain pills on the internet? just need it shipped to murrica

>pure
>pure

I'm inclined to think you're all helping a junkie who may also happen to have had surgery that the doctor would only want to prescribe tramadol for due to getting the vibe

also tell them you're allergic to sulfates if they refuse. Itll be hilarious.

hydrocodone. brand names include norco and vicodin, among others. these will contain tylenol as well, so same limits apply

theres stronger stuff, but i assume they will be harder to convince your doctor to prescribe

I'm literally clueless about drugs in general, that's why i used the word pure, but the pain in my leg is killing me, surgeon said two tendons were torn and i can't sleep when my leg moves even a tiny bit.

As long as it's stronger than what i'm currently taking, i'll ask for it.

ah I see

Well don't use the word pure with your doctor. Just tell him so. Tell the doc what the pain causes you to do or what it means in your life. The meds you want are going to fuck with your stomach more than these, the effects will be shorter lasting and tolerance will ramp up quicker.

So if you "need" stronger pills you have to go tell your doctor how "bad" it is. They get paid to listen to you whine

No offense.