why do filthy christians need to project this hard

Hey personally I'm not religious

But since they are against abortion I can't hate them for that

Also didei is against feminists

i've never had a muslim knock on my door and try converting me to islam

Some of them are clinically insane.

>some

Because religious people are stupid.

they don't do it that politely. they'll just burn down your church, and if that doesn't work they'll torch your house after kidnapping your daughters

They don't. They'll put you in a cage and light you on fire. The rest is up to you.

I love how on all of those bumper stickers, random words are capitalized. It's like Jesus said "Fuck your pagan spelling rules"

Somebody just bought a DIY bumper sticker kit. $5 says this person is not a Christian and is doing this just to annoy EVERYONE.

I live in Las Vegas and I've seen this car around a lot, I'm pretty sure he lives downtown lol

*protestants

>they don't do it that politely. they'll just burn down your church, and if that doesn't work they'll torch your house after kidnapping your daughters

The Spanish did the same to the Indios in South America.

yeah let's justify something being done currently under government authority by dredging up 500 year old crimes

No muslims have ever done anything bad to me. And there's plenty of muslims in my city.

It's kind of like Trump supporters
>pretttttty fucking annoying.

Nobody hates them

They just hate their religion that it

My best friend is Muslim. Never hated him. Just hated his religion

No Nazi has ever done anything bad to me

It's Evangelical charismatics who think they can have super secret Christian super powers, like the force or some shit, these losers are not true Christians... They advertise so as to project that holier then thou attitude..

I disapprove of all bumper stickers on principle
But I see a lot more atheists proselytizing with their darwin fish decals and their coexist stickers

this

because they know the tenants of their faith are on epistemological shaky ground in the face of reality, so they desperately seek people to commiserate with communally. if they find enough people to say yeah the earth is only 6000 years old very forcefully there's a comfort to it because we are social creatures that seek comfort in others that are like ourselves.

People with a lot of bumper stickers tend to have trouble communicating.

Depends where you live honestly. Small southern town, more god, most southern cities, quite a bit of god, the coastal liberal cities, way more darwin fish

Idk where you live but I've only seen those twice, whereas i see Christian bumper stickers daily.

Is it wrapping all the way around? Guy is trolling.

If only there had been more lions

You get so used to seeing that in the south

Do you just spend day after day balls deep in hooker pussy?

I guess everything co existed in the beginning and the dinosaurs were too big to get into the ark.

they fit, just picked the wrong one

There's a reason all of trumps supporters are christian right cunts.

Why do filthy faggots have to project this hard?

Hey not every Christian is filthy.

Some actually know the truth and believe The Lord and follow after him.

Many just go to church and havent produced fruits of the spirit.

>Fruits of the spirit

So christians are all fags?

The Holy Spirit lives in the Children of God. By him we are sealed for the day of redemption. Repent matthew 7:13-14

Jesus loves you. He can give us gifts like spiritual discernment.

True brothers and sisters should not be acting holier than thou.

Timothy 2:11-12

Ask The Lord to open your eyes and save you and give your heart to him. You will see one day whether you want to or not and will be judged. Accept His Innocent Son and let him be judged in your place as your righteousness. He is coming quickly To get us and take us home. Repent I Warned You

?

You're like one of those oddballs you see on the street with that vacant look and no matter what you talk to them about, they just stream out a bunch of bible babble in a weird monotone, aren't you.

Never been with a hooker, they're just about everywhere out here though.

the bible is promoting abortion
the Soviet Union outlawed it after having raised the standard of living to abolish poverty of women with children

Vegas is like Hooker Heaven. You can call a service and be like "I want an asian girl no taller than 5'2", no older than 19, with blonde hair and blue eyes and has pubic hair" and you will have what you ordered at your hotel door within an hour.

>the Soviet Union outlawed it after having raised the standard of living to abolish poverty of women with children

Yet, in St. Petersburg there's street kids all over the place. It's actually the best place on earth to get underage cooze. And the hotels don't even bat an eye when you come back with 3 ratty-looking 11 year old girls.

So so much for no poverty in russia.

They think they are saving you. But I guess if they really were they would go way out of the way soo... maybe they are just narcissist. Christianity revolves around narcissism

/thread

I dunno man, as much as what you suggest would be kind of funny, something tells me that the owner of that car is a Christian.

>there's a reason all christian right cunts are trump supporters

I am aware. Been in VegASS my whole pathetic life.

I dont want to answer that. Sickening.
But you cant prove he doesn't exist and all you have to do is seek him to wholeheartedly He will manifest Himself unto you

loooooony.