ITT: Family tree/nationality thread. I'll start

ITT: Family tree/nationality thread. I'll start.

Am I white Sup Forums?

i need a bigger template, some of my tree goes back 20+ generations (documented that is)

is that a general amerindian flag or a specific tribe?

>1/4

you could definitely play the victim, demand gibmedats, ect at that fraction. so as far as pol standards go, you're not quite white my friend

To lazy to make a picture.
I'm Syrian and so is everyone else in my family

Nice brown hair, nigger.

That's Navajo. My grandmother actually spoke the language.

template pls

thats pretty cool. do you live around the Navajo Nation area?

standard template

and heres the bigger one

furthest I've gone is up my paternal line

Nah I live in Virginia. My dad moved here after joining the military, I mostly know my mom's side of the family.

OP here (obviously), I should also add that my maternal grandfather was adopted so his parent's are more so speculation.
>tfw only line on my family that I have any documentation is my maternal grandmother
>even then there is a good chance that her "father" got cucked and she isn't
actually his daughter
Wew.

rate

is that a starbucks flag?

I wish I knew my long family tree. I only know my family history up to my great grandmother. There are only two living relatives from my grandmother's generation, her sister and herself. My grandmother refuses to say anything about our family history beyond my great grandmother's and my great aunt has alzheimer's ;_;

Can you tell me how your family made it to Australia? Were one of them convicts?

>tfw the male side is really well documented and nothing on the female side

this problem is everywhere through my tree, it sucks. its really common for the irish to neglect the female blood line

Don't even know what that country is. Means you're not even white.

let us dispel the myth that obama doesnt know what he's doing. he knows exactly what he's doing

I didn't have a template, so I just used Paint.

pls no bully

>tfw one of my great grandmothers was shipped overseas from Ireland as an orphan
I doubt I'll ever have the resources to look into her lineage. I doubt I can even verify her family name.

It's a total mess before this. The parents of the Canadians were all from France on my dad's side so that's easy enough but it's unclear after that. One of my great great grandfathers actually wasn't even genetically related to me and apparently pretended to be the biological father of his wife's kids his entire life as the real father died when the children were very young. He also had another entire legitimate family (so 2 wives, apparently?) but I have little to work for tracing that back.

>be in IRA
>fighting for independence
>daughter marries an Englishman and moves to England
Is there a bigger cucking ever?

k e k

>IRA daughter marrying a Englishman- one in the army no less
Did you great grandfather commit suicide?

ok stormweenie

>My grandmother refuses to say anything about our family history beyond my great grandmother's and my great aunt has alzheimer's ;_;

fuck dude thats awful. makes me think something really fucked up happened on that side of the family.

theres a murder case on my mums fathers side, there was even a book written about it. i still havent read it but my granddad is oblivious to the whole thing, and mum wants to keep it that way so he doesnt freak out

>Can you tell me how your family made it to Australia? Were one of them convicts?

most of them immigrated here in the 1800s. the irish side came here around the same time as the potato famine, from memory there were two brothers, one moved to australia while the other went to the US.

i dont know a great deal about my Scandinavian ancestors, most of them went through great efforts to delete their history and change their names in order to assimilate into australia

most of my british ancestors are actually scottish, and came here during the 1800s but from what i remember there is 2 convicts somewhere in the tree, from my mothers side. ill have to expand this out because it simply doesnt do my family tree justice, theres so much shit that dates back to the 1100s, ect.

>hubby

Is this you?

top kek

What do your grandparents actually look like?

>unironically posting WE WUZ KANGZ

>those jobs
>left for Brazil/Argentina
>Never told why
>mfw

You forgot pic

Wewlad.
>implying just because some Nubians built some neat shit thousands of years ago they're superior

pls no bully

ta

I lost it at
>soap factory

>white as a sheet

I don't submit to my Kike masters.

it's true i swear
i'm practically reflective

idk if my mum got reverse blacked (whited?) or something

Are you a tranny?

>real girls
>on Sup Forums
what do you think?

I'm more triggered by the henge being Celtic while that guy is obviously meant to be Nordic.

I just had to be sure.

>Miamifag detected

>the helmet having horns
Hmm

How are you going to enjoy that early grey?

yes

What's good my n8v? jk you're pretty white d00d
Living near the NN rez is alright it gets pretty depressing sometimes T B H F A M

Now that's something worth looking at, I would like to inquire about the banner that's mixed with Quebec's in the 4th oldest line.

Are you referring to the ancestors that moved from France to New France?

I suppose I should have used the New France banner instead of the fleure-de-lis.

Tranny is a rather ugly word, not that I wouldnt expect it from pol, it's not even offensive or whatever it's just ugly.

Brazil is an ugly country.

>that perfect german ancestry
Yeah sure.

>the joke
>your head

tranny is fine you monkey

We're still cool with one another right, guys?

I'm sure you're a good guy, but you're dad's side is unfortunate

your*

34 seconds, really impressive. Thanks for the image though.

Louisiana reporting m8.

I suck with these, how do I edit flags onto the template?

np

>russian man / german woman on mother's side
hmmmm

>what went wrong

Well, your crop job for starters, Hanz.

ay carumba

>google picture of flag
>copy image
>paste into paint
>resize as needed
>repeat
>save
>share your meme

I-It's supposed to be like this.

POO

no pls muh superpower by 2020

Jesus Christ dude, this is the kind of stuff you don't ask help for.

That piece of shit cheated on my mother and left us when I was around 3.
Now he has 2 different wives and 5 other children and my mother didn't get any alimony from him because he went back in his shithole country. I hate those mudslim sandniggers as much as anyone else here.

As far as I know, I'm all UK and Scandinavia.

This should match with country of birth. Flags were probably different, but otherwise this is right.

Thanks

damn I wish my ancestors hadn't been too fucking lazy to take records.

If we're doing country of birth, I'm at least 50% white.

Your grandparents must be proud of their daughter...

hello abo

hello abo

stop stealing our generations

Kill yourself and any siblings you might have

when you stop stealing our hubcaps

iktf
this is the only record I can find from my eastern european family.

>all white flags at the top

So you're essentially pure French then?

I can't read this

>people here still fall for that b8 image every time

get off our island you white devils

hey I'm 1/64th torres strait islander this is my island

Am I approved?