Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyonehere managed to quit smoking?

I know a guy who's about 2 packs a day, and he can quit cold turkey whenever he wants. He usually ends up starting again a few months later because of stress, but just going 0 nicotine doesn't bother him for some reason.

I don't touch the shit. Can't stand the smell, the taste, any of it. Gave it a fair shot, too. Tried three brands of cigs, menthols, cigars. All tasted like licking an ash tray.

Jup
Last zig smoked Nov. 16
used to smoke a big pack a day

Smoking 1/2 pack a day stoped them twice for 4-5 monts and starting again.. Now i must stop them again.. fck im retarded

Yeah man. I'm 36. Smoking for 23 years. Quick maths = 23 years. Did cold turkey. No faggot vape. 4 litres of cranberry juice a day for first week. Chewing gum. Cocaine. Pipes of weed. Weights and shadow boxing Mon and Weds, exercise bike and floor exercises Tues and Thurs. Get fuckfaced on weekends. Done deal. Tough. But not devastating

I know the feeling , if you have enough mental you can quit anytime.

>binge drinking
>weed
>coke
>better than cigs
>ishiggydiggy

Smoked a few packs a week for about 8 years. Gave it up about a month ago, just because of his much I knew it was fucking up my health and body. I only miss it when I'm bored at home without anything to do. That's why I smoked really... Because I had nothing better to do. And because I was at a bar or around people that smoked. I haven't been around them lately, so I guess that will be the real challenge

Why stop smoking?
It reduces the risk of cancer by 1% for every cigarette you smoke!

Yeah. I started vaping like a mofo instead. Actually just 4ml of 16mg juice a day. No craving. Just psychological bullshit that lingers for a while.

I enjoy tobacco but I believe I have a gene that makes me invulnerable to addiction, the downside is forming habits, good or bad, is difficult. Every decision I make is a conscious decision, and routines do not go well with me. I can force myself to do a routine, but with something like smoking, that I carry no desire to regulate, I find myself only doing it with friends a few times a year. I bought a pack of cigarettes a year ago when I started college, for social reasons. Almost all of them were smoked by other people that I shared them with, that was a year ago, I still have 4 left over. My friends burn through weed like it is nothing, even to the point of inducing financial difficulties. I bought an 1/8th of a gram of weed a month ago, and I still have a few bowls remaining, and I even brought it with me during my 4 day vacation. I do use a small bowl though, and I have a low tolerance, whereas my friends go through an 1/8th in like 2-3 days, sometimes even less. My only problem is my sleep schedule is never consistent and different almost every day, and mundane things like brushing my teeth feel forced despite being necessary.

Sorry for the blog post, felt like sharing.

>mfw

Are you retarded?

Meant to say 1/8th of an ounce my bad.

Yes. Just dont smoke. First week sucks but after that it gets better. Still want to smoke everyday tho.

I quit by vaping as well

Totally understand what you are saying. But it worked as an interim ween off. Don't do it like that now

Smoking makes us look cool

Transition to pipe smoking and rolling your own cigs with said pipe tobacco (english blends work well). 1) it's far cheaper and works out to about $2 per pack; 2) it's far less addictive since it is 100% natural tobacco (unless you're buying a shitty drugstore blend) and isn't laced with 200+ chemical additives. once you smoke tobacco that isn't laced with chemicals or is artificially infused with copious amounts of nicotine, you'll notice how little "addiction" comes into play. you'll smoke more for the flavor and enjoyment of smoking (rather than needing to fulfill an addiction).

i get really depressed about a month into the attempt. longest attempt was 5 months, no signs of reduced depression. every time i start up again, the depression is gone in about a day. so something in tobacco is masking a depression for me. i tried anti depressants, they make me feel nothing at all. which turns out to suck.
how the fuck do you manage to smoke 75 a day??

Reading this thread gives me a hankering for a smoke right now.

Maoi

You reposted just to remove one typo.
>pic related

I quit a 5 yr long oxy addiction and 3 year of meth. And a lifetime of drinking. I've been sober for 8 yes now and have never been able to quit smoking. Cigs are by far the hardest vice I've ever try to quit. And believe me I've tried! Everything, patches, pills, hypnosis, could even stop when I got locked up. It's fucked. Kinda funny though. Still fucked up

>Maoi
yeah probably, i figured that out. but they can be dangerous. something about hypertension crisis in combination with certain foods. maybe a (presumably) small dose like that found in tobacco would prevent complications? i should ask my gp.

cool like miyazaki.

Look into whole tobacco extract vaping.

yep

cold turkey

doesn't matter if you fail, just keep trying

you only have to get it right one time

Or just live with moderation. Why shift between extremes?

Just smoke fag!
IT FEELS GOOD

smoked a half a pack to pack a day for a little over two years and quit no problem. at first you think about cigs a lot but after a few days it doesnt even cross my mind. just dont buy them its not worth it. dont understand people that say cigs are more addicting than heroin. that cant possibly be true

Bang some good H for a year or two then get back to us with some results, please. Fag

Bump

bump

Cool AF brah!