/hoc/

traditional hockey market-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/5s5upp/mikael_granlund_gets_his_first_career_hat_trick/
capfriendly.com/teams/capitals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there a canes logo inside habs logo, are you mad?

2nd for Ribeiro

I think it denotes the movement of canes to quebec.

He's also allegedly a Flat Earth believer.

Huomenta

Hyvää huomenta

moro

They should go back to Hartford. The Whalers were based

What am I supposed to do with this NEW PADS!?

The Isles are going to Hartford, it's the only place that would take them.

Thats surprising, I figured nobody would take them after how bad they screwed up with Barclays.

Well unless another Texas conman comes and tries to bail them out they'll take what they can get.

Bravo, /hoc/.

>Why don't you have a sk8r grl, /hoc/?

Ribero couldn't stop drinking and doing cocaine at Broadway bars long enough to score a goal.

>rags

>canada's face when the mild win the cup

>pay $485 million for metro-NYC market team
>move team to an arena with bats in it
>in fucking Connecticut

Don't you have a UConn game to watch???

because the only hot female hockey players are Swiss

Caps-Kings thread or shit up this one?

How the fuck does the Kings have the NHL's game of the week? Why not the ducks have a primetime game?

Considering how slow this thread is, you/we might as well shit this one up

BACKSTROM

You fucks get to watch a game that isn't in the middle of the night eh

This is a GREAT post!

Good post, good pic.

Yep, thank you Bettman

ovi is the goat

>KANGZ

>le wait for pass at the circles man
>le skates leave the ice for hits man
>le can't even lead his team to a SCF man
>the goat

yeah it's a no for me dog

Please acknowledge Dick-mikke's hattrick

This Caps "third" line meng

larry

here pham
reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/5s5upp/mikael_granlund_gets_his_first_career_hat_trick/

based cock mike

I Columbus a tradition hockey market? I know Cleveland is

>ohio
>hockey

this game good, both teams sharp

pierre dickriding the kings this hard is annoying though, they're fourth in the pacific

Cleveland had an elite hockey team in the 30s-64 the barons were one of the best AHL teams of all time not to mention that almost all minor league hockey teams here in Cleveland have made a big impact and have had a large amount of fans, hockey was a big part of Cleveland in the early 1900s and is become a big part again in this decade

The caps are undisputed best team in hockey right?
Maybe if they start to fall off the jackets can catch them and they won't have to play the penguins

>reminder that the fastest way to spot a plebbit user is a dislike for this man's opinions

Right now they look like they have no deep flaws. Firing on all cylinders, best D in the league, top 5 goalie, four lines that are scoring

Solid possession though they are shooting at a high percentage so might see the scoring regress some.

The fastest way to spot a plebbit user is to find someone with an understanding of what plebbit users like and dislike.

>Reddit
>Dislike

We call them downvotes my friend. Easy mistake though so I forgive you. :)

I am worried though, the jackets playing the penguins in the playoffs might lead to humiliation for me, it won't help if the penguins win the cup again, I don't see the jackets winning the first round if they play the pengs, hopefully the regression will be enough that the jackets start to over take

The fuck, SVU has 400 episodes

I'm getting old

>greentexting for no reason

Looks like you have to go back, friendo.

Just pray the Jackets wins the president's trophy.

Or get second wildcard
Because the habs aren't going anywhere

habs are going to a golf resort m8, that's somewhere

Ehlers better

After the first round and the jackets sweep them

Oh yeah. Why is the metropolitan so crowded with wins? Rangers, Caps, Pengs, and Blue Jackets? Anyone can win the division with those records.

Mild will never win the cup, too many Mongols on the team.

They also have Boudreau.

how many is too many?

No clue all I know is the jackets won't beat the penguins in the first round

>no caps/wild cup final preview til the 14th of march
BEEEETTTTTMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

thoughts are this: nice to talk about le third round because this is the caps, but this is a team that should contend for a cup.

therefore, the road goes through one or two of PIT, CBJ, NYR. gotta exorcise the demons, is a 3rd round loss really going to sting less than 2nd round?

this team should beat anyone, seeding be damned

Max you can have to win the cup is one

Yeah, fuck Bettman for not knowing that the >mild would be a top contender this year

>star sunday
>dallas nowhere in sight

bravo bettmun

The Barons were only in Cleveland for 3 years you fucking retard.

>wanting to watch a b-tier team face nhlers
but why?

Yes a third round loss would sting less than a second. If they make it that far i dont think anyone can stop them though.

>A team that got swept by the Flames is a Cup contender

Cleveland barons AHL nice reading comprehension

About time this diving shitbag takes a dive into obscurity.

He's put into a way better situation. He's on the top line playing with Scheifele and Laine. They're both really good t b h.

>The Wild are set to play the Flames in the first round

Oops.

Is English not your first language?

Please read the post again

>Cleveland had an elite hockey team in the 30s-64 the barons were one of the best AHL teams of all time not to mention that almost all minor league hockey teams here in Cleveland have made a big impact and have had a large amount of fans, hockey was a big part of Cleveland in the early 1900s and is become a big part again in this decade

fuark m8

Jeremy RutherfordVerified account
@jprutherford

BREAKING: #stlblues announce that Fabbri is out for the season with ACL injury.

Learn proper sentence structure you stupid nigger. Ohio education must suck.

eyo quebecois

>kongs

Is this a Caps home game? Why is the crowd mostly red?

Why did Tampa and Bost give up on Connolly?

It is Native American appreciation day.

Caps home game, wearing away sweaters so Kings can wear home sweaters I guess

not sure why

That's odd.

Ta.

Connolly may price himself out of the nice cheap deal the caps could get him on after this year

caps cap situation is fucked after this year

capfriendly.com/teams/capitals

Was wondering this myself. Thought the game was in LA until I heard the stupid caps goal song

They need to move mojo. Way too much cap for a guy who has been so cold during the team's hot streak. Moving Orpik would help but I doubt they can dump him until he doesnt have any term left. Lose Schmidt or Beagle to LV, resign Williams on another cheaper dead, resign one of Alzner and Oshie, sadly lose the other and they should be okay on cap space.

>thanks for the country, here's a hot dog

Think its because the Kings also play the Flyers who are wearing white at home for an anniversary

They couldn't pack both sets of sweaters?

A lot of WWE entrance themes are getting played at this Caps game lel

Alzner and Oshie shouldn't even be a debate

Alzner will get 5 and Oshie will get 5-6. No chance the caps can fit those salaries onto their roster.

Yeah I mean there should be no debate as to which one should be signed. Alzner Is the kind of dman that ages awfully

just fuck my season up senpai

They don't need either t b h. I mean they need to replace them but there's cheaper alternatives

They dont have the for both, Alzner has topped out and been one of our lesser dmen this year. He is going to get paid(see Niskanen and Orpik on this very team). Im thinking Oshie ends up with a team friendly deal and someone else badly overpays Alzner thinking he can run 30 minutes a night with their top guy

F

Alzner more and more is a dinosaur. Need mobile D

Oshie, Williams and Connolly are all UFAs meaning their top RW if all walk is Tom Wilson. Oshie could be seen as more important, hes easily the best third wheel to Ovi-Nick in their career.

Big question for the Caps (any club, really) is how much young guys can step up from Hershey.
Like what I saw from Vrana in limited time with the Caps this year. Think he can grow into a middle 6 scorer a la Burakovsky.

Bowie and/or Djoos big question marks to fill in on D