Hey Sup Forumsros, so do any of you play Old school Runescape? if so should I try it?

Hey Sup Forumsros, so do any of you play Old school Runescape? if so should I try it?

Yeah op . I've only just gotten back into it , the games good only if you're willing to put alot of time into it

um, fuck yeah? is that a question? do you want happiness and purpose in life? then get membership old schoool RS right now you slut

Ok thanks

its pretty impressive how much that game has evolved.

Oi Noobs, which world you on?
I can sort you out with a bit of cash to start off with.

Got way more players than RS3 (where 99% of areas are deserted) but the nostalgia wears off quick

OP here went to go sign up apparently I've already made an account that I have no recollection of

If you don't have a life, go right ahead. Only way to succeed in Runescape is to quit everything else.

FUCKING RIGHT!? i always felt runescape was a ticking time bomb for failure ever since they took away the wildy and started adding all these other forms of PVP . but nope looks like there on a steady rise/flow for years to come..

Well im on Sup Forums aren't I?
Also nice dubs

lets see them stats

Something about those stats just screams "I'm a NEET".

>if so should I try it?
Horrible game, so no.

old acc

something about not showing ur stats screams "i'm a noob"

don't do it unless you're ready for it to completely consume your life like you're 13 again

what should I do next? I was thinking RCing nature runes from 44 to 70ish for some money

Started like 3 weeks ago

Noobs

if you can make your self do nats from 44-70 that would be real good, but crafting nats is a fate worse than death. Should work twords your quest cape tho, it sucks dick not being able to do stuff cus you dont have a quest done

I don't see how anyone can get 99 farming, seems so cancerous

i did magic and palm trees

selling law runes 300ea

>300ea
>advertising on Sup Forums

going for 2k total by grinding all stats to 80

OP here, so I just made a whole new email just to play runescape, in the middle of summer
>Am I fucked Sup Forums?