Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums
Also general rate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

inst.nhance.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8/10 (based on coolness cuz Im a guy and not a fag)
0/10. Try to be more 2D

Faggot

You look like a wigger Perez Hilton
-1/10

3DPD lover fag. kys

Ehh

8/10. Asians are closer to the ideal of 2D than a western grill ever could.

But hang on guys are you actually posting pictures of yourselves on Sup Forums? You sure that safe?

Oh the virginity..

You look like my mexican gardener

summerfag

Wasted dubs

She looks legit cute. I may be a virgin but I still know whats cute and whats not.

rate_your_god

She's no 8. Your yellow fever is taking over.

0/10. Feminist fag
5/10, get a real hoodie and try to look less wannabe gangsta

Yeah she is. If I had a girl like her I'd be plenty happy. You fucking faggot

summer

r8 me this is a few years ago

Below average even by Asian standards. You seem a touch desperate

Onision?

XD these captchas....

Go to fucking Asia. She's not below average you idiot.
No school yay Im not underage 20yo NEET so jokes on you fag

nelson bighetti/10

You look like an irresponsible child. I would not hire you

You dye your hair for attention. You think you are smart, despite having no useful knowledge or skills.

You are competent, capable, and don't have much regard for other peoples opinions about you.

Despite your outwardly progressive manner, you maintain a private racism and sexism. You will share these opinions in very specific company

You are very insecure and. You spend 12-19% of your budget on beauty care and clothing.

You know your station in life. You are comfortable leading a "normal" life. If you can afford your car, your house, your internet, and some weed, then you are good to go.

Mate I dyed it for a bit of fun while I still could. But no I'm not smart or special. Pretty average, but I have a degree and an alright job so that's a stretch.

such wisdom, many fortunes

Hmmmm, I glad you made that comment actually.

Add passive-aggressive to my original rate

>
>You are competent, capable, and don't have much regard for other peoples opinions about you.
Sasu ga asian...
She's very qt though. And I say that as a 20yo NEET dude

Damn, guys chill

There is nothing "fun" about dying your hair. Its a chore--a hassle. You gain no tangible benefit from doing it. The only reason to dye your hair is for attention from others. If you did it for yourself, then its for vanity.

Its just like nail polish and make up.

this is me just this past summer with my mom who i havent seen in a good 3 years

Rate me

7/10 needs more tats and some piercings and you would be a 7.5

I think your pretty. Could use less ear piercings though.

For fucksake girls you are not 2D go back to tumblr

>wtf?
Watches at 0$ ?

inst.nhance.com

Nah its genuinely pretty fun to do the process and see how it turns out. Same reason people enjoy makeup, I don't particularly but that doesn't make it invalid. Doing things to your appearance is not mere vanity.
People always trying to find deeper meaning in something as silly as liking how a certain hair colour looks.

Also, it doesn't bring attention? I think going about with my tits out would be more effective somehow

You are considered a "funny guy." And you probably are actually funny. But your use of humor as a crutch extends from a deep rooted social anxiety. You have googled the symptoms for schizophrenia multiple times.

Caring and loyal. Overall cool person.

how does it feel to know that you will always lose to the anime girls in the eyes of the weebs and neets which form the majority of Sup Forums and soon our male generation?

really big head, but otherwise still cute

Rate a brotha fam. Am I ok

Look, you are the one who asked to be rated.

on Sup Forums no less

Mayby a Pic with less boobs

I've a little following of my own on here. I'm not too bothered about neets or weebs myself to be honest. Haven't watched anime since I was a kid.. Don't especially care for people who take it that seriously.
Not judging either. They just aren't my people

Rated not have people make sweeping assumptions about my life choices. Cmon

well who are your people snowflake fag? The LGBT? The transqueeranimalpedosexuals? The neighbours next door? Your school? Who are your people you undjudgmental bigot baggot?

Prolly a fuckboy

Guy selling meth in the park/10

but this is Sup Forums baby girl. Sup Forums!!!! Posting your face here to be rated is like asking to be spit on

>cmon

You gave yourself away. I would have kept going

8/10, would rage again.

5/10

Right about social anxiety, and only considered funny by girls on tinder who like racist and jew jokes or conspiracy theories. Never googled symptoms for schizo. With a friend and his dog in this pic

None of the above. Im by no means perfect but i'm an adult and i'm entitled to not give a shit about what a group of rejects of society think. If they want anime girls then that doesn't affect me

Def a better photo, but could do without the eye makup

Yeah I've been coming here at least 10 years. I'm aware how it works. Just bantering to kill time.

>that doesn't affect me
Oh but it does baby girl. It means that this chick will always be more than you in every way

You come off as immature. You have a good face, but your nose type indicates that you are probably of low intellect.

Rate me plz

>Rate me plz
no.

To virgins and neets. To people I dont associate with. Neither of us are at a loss here. What's bothering you exactly

What if I said Im a virgin neet? Whats wrong with being a virgin? I take it you're not a virgin since you don't "associate" with us. Well whats so fucking better about you shitheads than us?

I might have gave you a decent rating but you flipped me of so 0/10

>sideways pic
k y s

Zozzle

Nothing wrong with it. Well, certainly there is with being a neet but there can be reason for it. You just don't tend to be people who come into my life is all.

well im glad you got your 5 seconds of fame here on Sup Forums by posting your dyed hair you 3DPD

I

I mean you're seeking attention right now.. pretty much everything can be boiled down for attention. no man is an island. You should come to terms with and learn to have some fun with it instead of being and ambassador of the spectrum.

I like you, rate me, and anyone else who wishes to for that matter

I make $12/hr as a laborer, is this a good rate?

Definitely one of my better pictures. Rate?

>Rate?
no.

this is what I like about Sup Forums you never know who is on here.. it's pretty much everybody

underrated/10

Onision/Perez Hilton

I'll be honest with you, you have very nice features. Very attractive eyes and lips, smooth skin etc. Your only weakness is your plus size, but that just makes you a bit of an acquired taste. Not a fan of the braided hair and the piercings are aesthetically pleasing but they'll be cumbersome and limiting for you.

for me I'd give you a 7.5/10

from far away you don't look that great, but once I zoomed in I could see your beauty.

7.5/10 and you look intelligent so you should do well in life.

8/10 would blayze with

You a greese monkey? You look chill, hard working, and intelligent 8/10 would blayze w/

r8 me Sup Forums

Fuck no, tattoos and piercings are degenerate. She needs to get rid of that fuck ugly green hair color. Other than that she is cute enough as is.

10/10 Moot is so hot!!1

r8 Sup Forums

Freak 8/10 would marry if you didnt have mental issues. Also you probably lie a lot , over everything.

r8 me Sup Forums

derp/10

Also dreamer/10

photoshop 10/10
Body 6/10