Should I watch Game of Thrones? I heard it's good, but not in that hipster way

Should I watch Game of Thrones? I heard it's good, but not in that hipster way

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylod6Ij32c8
inst.nhance.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, yes you should. Just start at season 1 ep 1 and go from there user. get some beers and pizza in, it's going to be a while

Why not

read the book, the show is for normies

MORE!

Everybody dies

To be fair it's not that great. Didn't happened that much until the latest season and the one before that. But if you have the time to watch it, go for it

yes watch it

The night is dark and full of binging

Books... But yes read the books and join us who have been waiting 5 years for the next one. Waiting is hard but the books kick ass

yeah it's really good. lots of naked girls too. definitely watch it.

yes, it's a very good show and the books are fucking gold, but get away of the fandom, is full of stupid feminist.

Only the first three seasons are good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylod6Ij32c8

Is it?

call them fans, not "it" a "fandom"

yes and yes

definitely watch it from the beginning.

People kept telling me I should watch it, and I was all "yeah, whatever, add it to the list of things I need to watch... breaking bad, sopranos, waking dead, etc etc" But when I finally watched it, I was immediately hooked.

I watched most of it on blu-ray from the library. My library is small, but it shares its collection with a huge network of other local libraries... so I could request it and it would come to my branch in a few days. It's worth it to watch in super high-def. The production value is really high, and especially in the latter seasons, there is some really nice CGI.

It's really good.

It kinda eliminates the stereotypical perspective of good and evil.

There is no such thing. Everything comes down to perspective.

What one Great house considers good is bad for another. You learn it pretty damn quickly that there are no good guys. Just smart ones and strong ones.

Give it to at least episode 3 or 4. By then you get the idea of conflicting interest.

Hopefully you'll appreciate thrones for what it is and not jump on the hipster bandwagon. Like dragons and etc etc etc. Look for the smaller things that stand out and matter.

Like, why does everyone north of the neck believe in a different religion than everyone south.

Why are they called old gods and etc.

Shit like that makes it engaging. Not so much fights and drama, but the minor detail.

Have fun user. Hope you enjoy.

I watched it through season 4. I couldn't get into season 5, so I stopped there.

I gave my wife the entire series to date last week. She said of the first two episodes, "This isn't very good. I don't see what the big deal is." 72 hours later she was starting season 4. So, there's something to it.

I've only read first book, and it was merely okay.

jethuuuuuuuuth cwith

also, why do i give so much of a shit,, instead of caring about the life around me.

I would recommend to almost anyone

Well, George R.R. Martin considers himself a feminist and has been hurt by a lot of women.

But with everything popular, it gets tainted with stupidity and arrogance.

Just enjoy it for what it is.

Also, pay attention to a lot of love between characters.

Like, does this girl really love this guy? Or is she using him for money and security, then later tries to get him killed?

Shit like that is what I cherish.

Also, have this picture that I love about Ashara Dayne.

it beats easily any superhero movie

>it beats easily any superhero movie

Fuck this gay earth

that's a low bar

>superhero movie
pls kys

Definitely. You;ll love it when:

-Ned Stark gets beheaded
-Robb Stark, his pregnant wife, Ned Stark's widow and a bunch of others are murdered at a dinner hosted by the Freys
-Tyrion kills his father with a crossbow
-all 3 of Cercei's and Jaime's kids die... Joffrey is poisoned at his wedding, Tommen commits suicide and the daughter is murdered
-Cercei kills the High Sparrow and a ton of other people by blowing up the Scepter
-Hodor dies after being killed by white walkers. Turns out that 'Hodor' is a contraction of 'Hold the door'. which is being shouted by a girl who is trying to escape the white walkers with Ned Stark's son
-Arya kills Frey

You faggot. I hope you lose your eyesight.

>wtf?
Watches at 0$ ?

inst.nhance.com

Just go watch OP and leave the thread. You've got your awnser.

There was no need for that. What a pathetic waste of space you are. You should have been put down at birth. Tosser.

brilliant

-Jon Snow-s lover Ygritte is killed
-Jon Snow is murdered by the Night Watch but is brought back to life by Melisandre
-Stannis Baratheon burns his daughter alive but ends up losing and being killed by Briene of Tarth
-Brienne also fights the Hound and almost defeats him, Arya leaves him for dead but he survives

In Season 7:

-The Night King kills one of Dany's dragons and raises it as his mount, which he then uses to attack the wall in the final episode
-Jon Snow and Dany end up banging
-Arya kills Lord Baelish

There was absolutely no need for that. People like you should be put down at birth. Tosser.

lmao reading books, faggot

it is good
but not so good as normies and fags claim it to be

VALAR MORGHULIS

u mad bro?