> tattoos on his face
> never seen this shit before besides on people in jail on tv
> asks my order
> because i am artistic i don't make eye contact when giving my order
> at one point i look back at him as i am giving my order for shrimp tacos
> see he's looking at my t-shirt with a derisive look
> he's mentally mocking me
> the taco order person with tattoos on his face is mocking me

i go there all the time but i don't think i can go back now 1) because of the tattoos on the face 2) because of the way he looked at me he looked like he wanted to beat me down.

wtf who hires someone with tattoos on their face? is this the natural progression for attention seeking faggots that want to keep getting edgier and edgier tattoos and body mods or is he probably in ms-13?

Other urls found in this thread:

inst.nhance.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just sound like a bitch.

you're going to mock me but the guy with face tattoos is a-ok? seriously?

OP is a fucking artist. What a faggot.

Yep. You are a little bitch, while he is probably working to support his family.

Faggot.

he looks like he's no older than 20 but would probably win in a fight. just shut up if you're not going to support me.

>guy is in ms-13
>has a day job of slinging tacos
Guess everyone has to keep up appearances.

Little bitch comes to whine on Sup Forums because he has no friends irl and expects us to support his faggotry. Sad!

So what if dude has facal tattoos nigga, he likes tattoo, you like pokemon. Now shut the hell up eat you taco bell and let that man earn his money in peace

i agree people with face tattoos shouldnt be allowed to live

wtf? you'd shit your pants if this guy came at you. quit pretending it's completely normal to have gangland tattoos on your face!

>just shut up if you're not going to support me

This is the pure essence of autism.

fuck you op you're the faggot

Go paint a picture of him, artist.

This is either some masterful fucking bait or you really need to grow up.

Props if it's the first thing.

he's got a big gothic cross in the middle of his forehead, he shaved lines into his eyebrows, and some other small tattoos around his eyes. i can't draw.

Come on OP, dont be a lil bitch.
Its 2017 and if you live in a first world or a third world country, tattoos on face are nothing that would fuck up with your job. Unless its a job that requires you to look like a sleazy fucking piece of nigger shit like telephone salesmen.

i'd take a pic if the guy wouldn't catch me and beat me up. it's definitely real.

It's fascinating how autistic people can browse here 24/7 and learn nothing about what's going to work.

what does that mean?

I'll tell you what's not going to work. Niggers.

fuck this. this is probably better in /r9k/. there will be a better discussion there.

Just not having the sort of social awareness to realize that OP is a bitch cuck in this scenario. Like, no one's gonna be on your side, dude.

Stop being a little bitch. Carlos and Juan's are the best kind of cooks.

You probably look retarded or he wanted to fuck you. Just tell him you don't want any sauce next time, he will get your point.

uh no, "dude". thanks for the opinion though.

You're being paranoid.

Not the same person but, dealing with differing opinions and social norms is part of being a well adjusted adult. Your reaction to the situation explains your condition as being the contrary.

Both of you (OP & tattoo face) are pussies you really think some guy from ms-13 will be working? And if that was the case the entire taco place is managed by ms-13 if that is the case or the place is part if a rehab process.

He probably was jealous if you because at some point in his life he was a Pokemon master before he went cholo.

both of you seem autistic but who knows? An autistic person is telling the story
Just go get your fucking tacos again he wouldn't need face tattoos if he can actually beat your ass

Also where are you from where you've never seen a face tattoo?

Go outside more.

The nigga is working while you're out winning Pokémon tournaments sounds like you need to man up and grow a pair.

if you're asking where op is at, op is in utah

i don't really do that for good reason

Holy fuck..... Go fill out a hurt feeling report fag.... The guy takes food orders. Who cares what he looks like.
Did he get your order right?

Pokemon...cant make eye contact with taco cashier. Bait. No one is THAT huge of a pussy

Ah Mormon-Ville. Yes, facial tattoos are fairly common among inner city populations of low income people and white supremacists. OP is fairly shut in, and probably shouldn't take such a harsh view of other people when his behavior leads to him being left behind by society as a whole due to absence of socialization.

i never wear it because of bullshit like this. i've only worn it once in the last 4 years or something because i think people will think exactly that and you just proved it. first damn time i wear a very cool t-shirt and some fag looks at me like i'm an idiot and you comment too.

Low quality bait.

do you want to see the shirt faggot?

Anybody with face, neck, visible chest or hand/arm tattoos are trash and should not be hired for positions where they engage with the public.

yes

i'm not a liar

yeah right. it's not normal

No, but you are a faggot who was just made to take this stupid picture and post it online by someone you've never met.

Go outside more and interact with people. Your life is going to be unnecessarily difficult if you don't do this. The world is an intimidating place but that doesn't mean you have to act like such a faggot. I hope you can see I was trying to help you with this.

>wtf?
Watches at 0$ ?

inst.nhance.com

made? i offered unsolicited!

You gonna let this man take your power with a look? I bet if he slapped your girlfriends ass you wouldn't do nothing either.