Just a reminder

November 2016. Screencap this. Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NJ is too diverse
Michigan and PA will get the niggers out to vote
NH has too many mass transplants
Northern Virgnia is cucked
Not a shill. I'm trying to live in reality. Unles illegals commit some huge crime against our country, it will be hard for him to win.

< NY going blue this election

>NJ is too diverse
Chris Christie will help flip it red. it will be really close but Trump will carry it. Dubya came close and he didn't even campaign there.
>Michigan and PA will get the niggers out to vote
Trump will get alot of those niggers. Those niggers are losing jobs because of Clintons. Trump will also totally wreck her in the upcoming months. Dubya also came close to flipping PA. It's not impossible. MI will be close.
The others are easy

I want Trump to win, but to say he will win NJ or Michigan is delusional. There is no evidence to suggest he could.

Niggers are so stoopid!

Yep.

i agree with you

If this were the first year of Christie's first term, you might be right about NJ. But since then, his image has decayed SEVERELY in this state. He won't carry NJ.

>NH, NJ and PA red
Try again.

>Michigan

If he can appeal enough to white working class, he can flip it. Same with Pennsylvania.

Even CNN said so. Even a former top Clinton aide said so.

They're shitting their pants because they know Trump can win.

All he needs is to keep the traditional red states, and flip Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania. That's it.

I think he has a chance to win Michigan, NJ is a pipe dream.

He can win Michigan and PA. Blue collars love Trump, he has a good chance in the rust belt states.

Hillary Clinton has less votes now than she did in 2008 going up against Obama. She lost then and will win now because her opponent is Bernie plus superdelegates. Trump has more primary votes than another republican candidate ever. He has momentum while Hill has baggage and fatigue on her side.

NH can go red this year, NJ not likely at all. I wouldn't be surprised if NH went trump.

NH will go red.
MI may go red.
VA will go red.
PA could go red.
OH is going red.
FL should go red.

And PA has a really damn good chance of going red this year.

How it'll really go.

Virginia New Jersey Michigan and New Hampshire will all most likely be blue doesn't matter though trump still wins even if he loses all of those states

>New York
>Republican win

At first I questioned if that was even possible, but then... Well the Trump is an unstoppable force.

hell yeah except cali is a fucking lib cestpool

Not possible for any Confederate or even Southern state to go Clinton; it may be possible if there's a serious third-party split with so-called "conservatives" backing big government Gary Johnson, but only in the form of a right-wing majority being defeated by a plurality of Clinton support in Virginia and North Carolina.

It is unlikely, as well, that Trump will not continue to conquer the North. We have already pushed past Pennsylvania; we shall conquer New York and we shall cuck the minorities into voting for us.

More realistic than several maps I saw in liberal websites

Here's how it will really go.

It feels very natural as an esper that he shall win New York; it feels that soon it will become a red state in future elections as well just as it swapped from Republican to Democrat in the late nineteenth century due to Democrats' repeated selection of NY Democrats rather than Southern Democrats as Presidential candidates.

You underestimate the force of the fact that California is a border state. They shall vote to expel the barbarians who are colonizing their state.

How does 40% white Texas continue to vote Republican? Romney beat Obama by 1.2 million votes. Even in Trumps worst case scenario he would still win Texas by 700k votes. I don't get it.

Colorado will go Trump. We hate democrats again here.

How come your governor is Dems and your senators and house?

Here is how the election will realistically go

Huh. Being canadian, most of my view of NY politics comes from what I see outta NYC. The rest of the state is mostly red then?

I can believe this. Democrats will back Shillary, Bernie will somehow think he can win running independently then, and then neither of them have any hope in hell of winning while Trump cleans up.

Although since its on the table of possibility, how many times has the US elected a president who wasn't the party pick since the party system was set up?

Hispanics tend to be much more willing to vote for expelling barbarians from Mexico than you may expect; between 25% Hispanic and 45% white, Texas remains a red state.

Thanks for tht user

The Texas GOP stresses family values and Catholicism to attract typically 40-50% of the Hispanic vote, and Hispanics end up associating the national platforn with the comfy state one.

Plus, a lot of natural-born Hispanics deeply dislike illegals

By your logic Massachusetts will go red because they have a Republican governor

That's if they vote. You know how lazy they are.

How stupid are they?

Colorado voted for Obama twice. Has tons of spics,and transplants from California,Oregon,Washington. Has Dem senators.

Trump is winning 3 out of every 10 blacks in the rust belt. That gives him PA, MI, and Ohio

Your country seriously needs to introduce a law that forbids citizens from voting outside of the state they were born in

That's fucking dumb if they live in a state they should vote there

I don't think there are that many transplants that can throw an election

>I want commiefornians to vote in texas

im scared romney and kasich is going to steal ohio and utah from trump, please tell me it wont happen

> NJ going Trump when NY doesn't

The last democrat to be elected to the senate from Colorado was elected in 2009. Cory Gardner (R) was elected in 2014 and the state is nowhere near as cucked as some other western states, it's the most likely of any previously blue voting state to flip back to red in the west.

The GOP is extremely popular in Detroit and Flint

You really think the state that houses detroit is going to vote trump?

Mark my words this is the year California goes Red.

NH voted for Dubya

>The GOP is extremely popular in Detroit and Flint
>checks flag

Wrong again. Trump and Hillary will both tie, and it'll go to a vote in Congress. The GOP will have a slim majority, but the Dems will all vote as a bloc for Hillary, whilst a number of GOPe Congresspeople will break ranks and betray Trump. This leads to a situation in which Hillary becomes President, but the VP is Trump's running mate, as he had the numbers in the Senate. The following 4 years becomes a perpetual quest to assassinate Hillary Clinton, as it rightfully should be.

Colorado senate is now Republican and the governor almost lost the last election to a total shithead. He was expected to win with a 40 point margin but he almost lost.

I really doubt any GOP splinters would go independent now. It would be an uphill legal battle to get any recognition in several states not to mention nobody will bankroll them. You really think mittens has a chance to receive support? Food man isn't a fundraiser either. They won't do it.

Why would he win PA but not VA?

This aussie has a point this video really brings that point home
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

>NJ

>NH

>VA

The rest of the map is plausible, but give me a fucking break, Trump is never going to win Jersey, New Hampshire or Virginia. They are too diverse or too cucked.

Demographics. Virginia is a harder flip than PA and anyone putting it as red is delusional. You can check the turnouts for the primaries too.

I've laid out my predictions for the election , and they're perfectly cromulent

Bush won it

This.

Trump is actually polling really close in PA, he's down like 10 in Virginia. Virginia is filled with niggers and Government cucks living south of DC.

Virgina has a lot of Military though and they love Trump and Hate Hillary with a passion.

Would Oregon go red for Trump?

If Trump gets a military man as VP he wins Virginia.

Bush vs. Kerry was 12 years ago. The white population has decreased, the black population has increased and more liberals have moved in from Maryland and DC since then.

Trump is polling way down in VA. Better to focus on realistic states to flip like PA, Florida, Michigan, Ohio and Colorado.

Nope they're far too liberal/cucked

Are they registered in VA? VA also has a lot of liberal government workers moving in from DC to North VA.

Still don't think it's possible way too many niggers there

Wesley Clark for VP would seal the deal

Oregon would, but Portland won't let it happen.

>Bush vs. Kerry was 12 years ago
Fuck man, time flies...

WEBB

That isn't enough for MI. Whites will go heavier democrat this cycle. Remember the Auto bailout. MI is fucking blue