Ctrl+v thread

ctrl+v thread.
No cheating. Bonus: post the last image you saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJGGlVg5PpY
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/artificial-intelligence-can-turn-2d-photos-real-world-objects?utm_campaign=news_weekly_2017-07-28&et_rid=290386054&et_cid=1464870
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dog in disguise
steamcommunity.com/id/TOPZOZ
youtu.be/Ct1jn3OfFSU
youtu.be/DFsx4hbbkj8
youtu.be/c0rIRgExopA
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TFxLdhmk4
i.4cdn.org/b/1501341132319.jpg
1fichier.com/?3q9hmaqeth
long-mcquade.com/?page=rentals&PageName=guitars&SubDepartmentID=38&SortBy=1#top-pagination-count
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1-0D6pXO0
i.imgur.com/f7ZPnmV.png
darklyrics.com/lyrics/psycroptic/theisleofdisenchantment.html
i.4cdn.org/hc/1493808215897.jpg
youtu.be/rz-_mstXfr0
sparkchess.com/
ifunny.co/fun/15xFJHv05
soundcloud.com/evilpickle-music-dept/final-fantasy-vi-forever-rachel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nais quads

Gra mąż na kompie, słyszy, jak żona go opierdacza:
- Nie masz nic innego do roboty?!
Tedy wyłączył komputer i sięgnął po gazetę. Słyszy:
- Sprawy domowe już cię nie interesują?!
Poszedł po odkurzacz, zaczął go rozkładać. Słyszy:
- To nie wiesz, że zaraz zaczyna się mój ulubiony serial?
Poszedł do kuchni z zamiarem, by w czymś żonie pomóc. Słyszy:
- Nie widzisz, że tu jest za mało miejsca dla nas dwojga?!
Ubrał się zatem, wyszedł cicho z domu, poszedł na podwórko. Gra z sąsiadami w szachy, kiedy w jego mieszkaniu otwiera się okno i żona drze ryja:
- Misza?! Co ty myślisz, że w domu to nie ma nic do zrobienia?!

IMG_2179.jpg

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=kJGGlVg5PpY

god damn you save more?

heres mine

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

/storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Telegram/

Lesley Beach

Also checked

Wooah image source?

sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/artificial-intelligence-can-turn-2d-photos-real-world-objects?utm_campaign=news_weekly_2017-07-28&et_rid=290386054&et_cid=1464870

yeah just for shits and giggles

roll

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dog in disguise

steamcommunity.com/id/TOPZOZ

Found the fag

it's time for a ted talk
it works if you're ted cruz. and it's very likely OP is ted cruz

youtu.be/Ct1jn3OfFSU

youtu.be/DFsx4hbbkj8

youtu.be/c0rIRgExopA

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TFxLdhmk4

How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-coloured penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.

More ?

i.4cdn.org/b/1501341132319.jpg

Dem quads

watchncum.com/swallowed-lana-rhoades-mia-malkova-sexpots-mia-lana-savor-every-juicy-drop

Torture Nude Children skyrim mod

luckiest post number ever

1fichier.com/?3q9hmaqeth

>hitler quads
long-mcquade.com/?page=rentals&PageName=guitars&SubDepartmentID=38&SortBy=1#top-pagination-count

Op give last image

The weird song I've put up as my alarm started blurting at it's designated time. I wake up and the thought of doing nothing crosses my mind like everyday. I shrug it off and proceed to look at my room. A place that looks like someone's there but not very lived in. Not much furniture just a closet and a desk. I go to the bathroom and contemplate existence in the shower. Then it's the usual feast. A cold piece of bread and few rushed gulps of water. I look at the time and well it's on my side right now. I put on fresh clothes ironed last night and proceed to walk to my institution. I never seem to remember my walks maybe because I'm either thinking during those or I'm looking down and miss anything interesting. I reach class 10 minutes early like a good boy. Everyone is settling in and I get to my usual seat. Proceed to waste 15 minutes of my life tinkering with my phone. And as I look up I remember exactly why I chose this seat. She seems as fragile as ever. With her slender figure making small movements when she laughs with her friends. She's smart, beautiful and the usual. But yet there's something unusual about her. She almost stops during her gossips and just stares down. Like thinking of something or someone. That thought crosses my mind like everyday and I leave her to be as I focus on the teacher's voice over the guy behind me who's trying to break the atoms of the chewing gum in his mouth.

I'm the writer.

はい!

this

Natasha Henstridge

can't, it's posted on /m/
here's next-to-last

Marquis Reagant

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1-0D6pXO0

Deja vu, I've just been in this place before

i.imgur.com/f7ZPnmV.png my ctrl v and pic is last ive saved

All the things Blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

OP last pic

JIDF, both of u

EPIC

Source?

Ew

Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou

Yea the artist is Lizzie Velasquez
Just google her

"quit streaming sniping twitchtv/reallygayguy"

.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:.:..:

100% of those were invented by white people.
Niggers never invented anything important.

Thx mate

darklyrics.com/lyrics/psycroptic/theisleofdisenchantment.html

Just type "who invented " into google.

order:score

rolls

Those goddamn women.

check't

There are only two genders
It’s ya boy guzma

Gut Knife Doppler

26 F Sexy Petite

i.4cdn.org/hc/1493808215897.jpg

youtu.be/rz-_mstXfr0

Bjorn Torske & Prins Thomas

Hey, be fair....

If Holly-jews are teaching us anything these days, it's that behind every major technological achievement invented by a white-man, there's a sassy fat black woman doing all the thinking for them.

Without them, we would never have gone into space.

Not sure if this is autism or some kind of daltonism.

roll

Rolling!

My preferred play style as well.

Iz postaje v Lipnici so begunce oblasti pošiljali v razna barakarska naselja in taborišča. Eno takšno barakarsko naselje je bilo v Sovodnju (Gmünd), kjer so, po odhodu beguncev s Poljske in Ukrajine nastanili posoške prebežnike. To naselje je merilo 54.000 kvadratnih metrov in naj bi, po oceni avstro-ogrskih oblasti, lahko dalo prostor 61.000 osebam. Begunci svojih barak niso, brez pisnega dovoljenja, smeli zapustiti, saj je uprava naselja s tem hotela zamejiti širjenje raznih bolezni ter, po možnosti, tudi kakršnokoli vohunsko delovanje, saj se je v času vojne avstro-ogrska monarhija bala vohunjenja ter sabotaž vsakršne vrste. Barake so imele električno napeljavo in tudi razsvetljavo, peči in štedilnik. Naselje je poleg stanovanjskih barak samih imelo tudi cerkev, šolo in ambulanto. (Slovenec 2.10.1915)

@TriHardGodCx SEARCH THIS: keyboard man

sparkchess.com/

I came here SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO looking for friends. And all I've found have been hillbilly neonazis, sick fetishists and sex addicts, dumb stoners with shit taste in everything and terrible personalities, attention whoring trannies and animal abusers.

MILLIONS of people use this site. There has to be ONE other person who isn't a completely degenerate troglodyte here.

silver-kkaltuu

ifunny.co/fun/15xFJHv05

Lucina's chest is the perfect size and complements her prodigious posterior. She's a 'go from behind' kind of girl.

Lyn's butt is a tragedy but compensated for by her soft, profuse thighs and that nape oh good god that's the shit right there. Just stick to missionary, mating press and variations thereof and you'll bypass the lack of ass.

yes

Damn that is a fake ass

soundcloud.com/evilpickle-music-dept/final-fantasy-vi-forever-rachel

I was slathering places with my shoddy work x3