I got caught with weed and now i have to go to police dep. and piss for a year

I got caught with weed and now i have to go to police dep. and piss for a year

I CAN'T STOP SMOKING FOR A YEAR FUCK THIS

what can i do to give a clean piss? they watch when you piss so can't give piss of someone else

Other urls found in this thread:

quickfixurine.com/
youtu.be/dBN86y30Ufc
youtu.be/MxSLQhSymSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave the country my nigga

only if i could......

Stop whining like a pussy and grow some fucking self discipline and stop smoking for a year.

Get high with something different

Buy a fake dick with fake piss

Just stop smoking for a year, piss clean like a champ every time and make them all look like retards for wasting everyone's time.

Bonus round: when your year is up that shit will be stronk

just keep smoking, go to jail

waste tax payers money
get out on parole
ruin parole with dirty pee
waste tax payers money in jail agian

>I got caught with weed and now i have to go to police dep. and piss for a year

According to whom? Fuck that noise.

Find a vitamin store/health food store

Buy crystalline Vitamin C

Drink 8 oz of water with 1/4 TEAspoon of Vitamin C mixed up in it

When you need to pee, drink another 8 oz of water

After an hour, drink another 8 oz of water with one QUARTER TEAspoon mixed up in it.

When you need to pee, drink another 8 oz of water

Every hour, drink 8 oz of water with one QUARTER TEAspoon of Vitamin C mixed up in it.

This will clean you out in a big way. Make sure you have bathroom tissue on hand and a clear path to the toilet. I am not kidding about it.

Repeat until the test or when your ass is raw from powershitting. Admit NOTHING, no dope sucking EVER, no OTC medications, no cigarette use, admit to NOTHING.

Avoid giving the first piss of the day. Avoid giving a sample from other than mid-slash.

What kind of fucked-up job wants to test your pee? Piss testing is just plain WRONG.

agree with others: quit being a pussy, man up and stop for a while, it won't kill you. it is pot.

Yup, prolly your best option

just think you might get a job

Not a job. He's on probation dude.

just tell the judge you want the time. youll get 30 days vacation fuck being on paper

what shit state do u live in?

you don't need all this. just this is fine they don't look at your dick they just make u empty your pockets and you go to the bathroom

quickfixurine.com/

If they have pecker-peepers it's going to prove difficult to fool them. What commie state do you live it where it's illegal to get stoned?

>agree with others: quit being a pussy, man up and stop for a while, it won't kill you. it is pot.

OP HERE

not cause of being a pussy, i got asthma and i got my attacks again, i had no attacks for a year, i started a year ago and asthma attacks are gone

fucking Turkey dude, surrounded by muslims

>of someone else

stopped reading right there

probation is a fucking racket
tell the judge youre fucked and theyll have to feed you, they dont want that. Unless you was busted with a fuckin key or some shit.

that was the last thing, you read everything already

how many acres was you busted with OP?

Dude, go to a head shop and buy detox shit

Buy this shit

2 yrs on paper over 2 grams cuz OP is a pussy
Cant do 3 day shock....KEK

OP, I noticed your question and thought I would respond. I'm not trying to hijack your thread. I promise. But I answer the question in this thread and I don't feel like typing it again

It worked for me I got 100 K job that I start on Monday. Good luck bro

damn i thought you were in the states so don't listen to my advice here >740476019 idk how it works in turkey they might look at your dick but this fake pee is legit ive used it twice recently

>everything already

Ops. Go to that thread. The answers in there. Just not that exact post.

yes drinking your sisters pee does work
I was too embarrassed to bring that up

>What commie state

You do realize that it's the red states that do most of this shit right? And that it's also completely legal on the entire west coast?

they watch your dick? sneak piss in somehow, whether its a tube going down your sleeve or just a container, while pissing, pour it in, solved.

youtu.be/dBN86y30Ufc

>youtu.be/dBN86y30Ufc [
youtu.be/MxSLQhSymSQ

commie red states. gawddamit

Lmfao

Just stop smoking weed. Don't be a whiny little faggot. If you can't stop smoking weed then you're an addict.

fake piss
or get some clean member of your family to piss in a clean bottle if you're a gril get a gril
also
this

dont call people addicts. rude.

Hahaha junkies BTFO

>>stronk

>I CAN'T STOP SMOKING FOR A YEAR FUCK THIS
Yes you can. It's not like going off opiates or otherwise. You'll be fine dude plus you'll get a wicked T. break.

just stop being a damn junkie and get a job

Im in the same situation but nobody watches when i pee so i might start faking

Ok imma be real here: YOu're in Turkey, find someone who will smuggle you out for the cheap cheap... Doesn't your country buy ISIS oil??? How the fuck do they get it in??? Join a smuggling group, then bounce out to the Netherlands, where every single drug is legal.

Move to Cali dork

You should have taken the time instead

smoke some chinese synthetic shit then you stupid faggot

FUCK YOU

>YOU

cmn

Is there medical mk in your state ? You can get your card and then smoke that's what I did