Who's been homeless?

Who's been homeless?

I've been what do you wanna know?

I wasn't homeless for a night when I took the wrong bus home from the psych ward. I threw a drinking glass at a cop car and they just dropped me off again at a different hospital. It's good to be white in america.

bump

*was

The circumstances that led up to that And what did you do to seek help

#dumpfortrump

Not me. As a kid I expected it to happen though. I thought by the time I was 18 I'd be living under a railway bridge. Have managed to dodge that. Sometimes I think i wouldn't mind living in my car- would be way cheaper.

26 now, been living outside for the majority of the last 8 years. What you wanna know, user?

How did u end up homeless and how have u generally been living?

It was by choice. I had a house car beautiful gf etc etc but it all seemed so fake and unsatisfying. I'm glad i started traveling, best choice I ever made. Obviously it's hard surviving sometimes but it's good to be free. I prefer not to have money but if I need it I find work, not begging.

I was for a few months, but then i started college

>Be me
>Age 24, parents sick of my NEET shit
>Parents move and tell me i am S.O.L
>Out on streets in southern cali
>first days suck i an lethargic and depress
>Survival instinct kicks in i start asessing my options
>Go into stores for water from free water drinking fountains
>go into libraries for restroom and internet to pass time
>Sleep under bridge overpasses, bushes near railroads
>Sleep in abandoned industrial buildings
>Find one of those empty paint buckets you know the big ones u get at home depot
>Wash clothes in there off a spigot found in industrial area with bucket
>Use it to take baths too
>Collect cans and bottles to turn in for $ to eat and get soap and stuff
>Second stage of survival instinct kicks in i dont wanna live like this till death
>Find job training class on internet
>Enroll and pass they do job placment
>Do security and now have own place to stay

I liked that story.

Why did you like it?

Dude what the fuck your parents literally just threw you into the street and you were homeless why didn't they force you to get a job and an apartment

Wow, your parents did the right thing. You are in the top 50% of Sup Forums

I have. Once by choice, once not. In Vancouver.

They probably kept threatening him and he was like "yeah right, y'all aint' gonna do shit". So they did done kicked his ass out.

Im a bitchy homeless person... I was homeless for 3 days and consistently thought.. I wont be homeless for too long. Im a chicken homeless, but i was a 3 day homeless... feel free to shit on me for it.

It was inspiring because you came back from it.

Same dude. I wrote that and I still think my homelessness is stupid bitching of mine...

Why the fuck not. He's a grown fuckin man at 24. I'd kick him the fuck out when he was 18 lol.

How do you force that?

Seems to me like they did their job. They made him grow up the hard way. It worked.

i have an a amazing story with a "homeless". i was working and she was at the entrance of a shop asking for some money, later i was going to enter on that shop for buying a soda and she had an Iphone5 and she was on whatsaap

By choice here 29 soon to be 30 got married divorced young with no kids lost my job at the same time so thought fuck it I don't want much survive by dumpster diving and salvaging or stealing electricals on my travels and selling them i survive and eat well and spend most of my time in the pub

>Why are watches at $ 0?

I was homeless for about 2 weeks while I lived in London, but I didn't live on the streets. I just camped out in the halls above the pub I worked in until there was a live-in staff room available.

to be homeless where I live is almost impossible because the government will give you enough to stay in a house.

I was homeless on and off for about ten years. Live in an Oxford House now and go to community college now

I hate you

isit wrong to choose to be homeless despite having a place to be? but you hate the place with your life?

The two sides of white privilege

How is that guy privileged?

Yet SJW say that if you are white.. you cant bitch or be homeless

I was being sarcastic. Pointing out the hypocrisy and all that

FUCK NO

Being homeless for three days doesn't count, I'm sorry

I'm sorry bro. I'm glad you have a place to stay. But I don't understand the thought process/mentality/origins of people who think it is alright to kick out their children, no matter how old.

Where u live?

Oh, hard to see in print.

Be Canadian
>Can't get job at Tim Hortons because Somalis and Africans only
>Go $100,000 into debt to get a STEM degree
>Graduate
>Try to get STEM jobs, can't, because no straight whites since Government subsidizes non-white immigrants/LGBTQHIV+ people
>Try to get government job, can't because of Gender Based Analysis Plus, no straight whites, only poor africans/muslims/chinks/poos/LGBTQHIV+
>Try to join military, can't, diversity hires only
>Try to join police, can't, diversity hires only
>Get job at Burger King making $11 CAD / $8 USD
>Pay 58.75% in taxes
>Serve rich refugees Halal meat who get $10,000/month for free
>Get in car accident, break wrist
>Free Healthcare!
>3 months wait for surgery, wrist fuses incorrectly meanwhile
>Can't use right hand
>Lose Burger King job
>Get Depressed
>Get Rx'd anti-depressants
>Can't fill Rx because free Rx is only for refugees
>Apply for welfare
>Wait in line with all shitskin refugees on iPhone 7 Plus wearing designer clothes
>Hear only halal
>Go to kiosk, "yes ma'm I'd like to apply for welfare. Here are my forms"
>"What's a white man doing applying for welfare?" Proceeds to forward my application to welfare fraud office
>Forgot to declare bank account never used because government knows about and seizes any money in it to pay student loan interest, which is 10% since government uses a private company
>Get charged and convicted of welfare fraud
>Criminal Record, can't get welfare or job
>Try to commit suicide
>Wake up in ER on life support with 10 Doctors working
>"No I want to die, can I apply for euthanasia?it's legal now"
>"No user, your suffering isn't great enough, denied"
>Get evicted
>Become homeless
>Spend time begging and warming up inside Burger King
>See TV
>See Al Qaeda terrorist on news
>See Trudeau gave him $10.5M for killing US soldier

This is what White Privilege is in Canada

I agree

that is okay... homeless three days... I shouldnt bitch about it... im stupid

I was homeless when I was 10 or so

I mainly survived by mugging people and stealing food and bathed in public washrooms

I was really lucky that my teeth held up so well with that lifestyle, my mouth and throat were a mess, burned out by bleach and I couldn't talk

those oldfag lawyers and stuff walking around downtown were easy marks when I had a cute face, just had to bumrush them and reach in their pocket at the same time

some girl told me stealing was bad and to get a real job

she was wrong about everything though

and then she died

I eventually went back to my parents but that was a mistake

I could have stayed with that uppity rich girl and abandoned my old life

going back was a mistake

Canada
when I was 25 i was neet
they gave me about 800 a month when i was living with my parents
it allowed me to get my shit together and go back to school
Now im an IT tech but im thinking of saving up money and going to uni

thats awesome man, fuck your old folks

As much as I despise the sjw/PC bullshit that is suffusing our governments, I find this tale of woe just slightly over the top

>homeless?

stopped reading right there

Don't beat yourself up about it

I'm in canada

I know at least 4 straight white males who get over 2000 a month for "disability"

in at least one of those cases the "disability" is literally just being too antisocial and emotionally retarded to hold a job

pretty much everyone on Sup Forums could get autism pitybucks in canada

So, you're a faggot?

I have been homeless ... moved to a new city, problem with my rental and I didn't have anywhere to go. I didn't want to spend my money on a hotel because I needed to save the deposit until I found a new rental. So I spent about 5 days sleeping in various places and pounding the pavement looking at apartments during the day. Midway through I went to a gym and asked for a trial membership and used it to shower. On my last night I found an Internet cafe that would let me pay $15 to sleep in a booth all night, that was the best sleep I had. The next day I found an apartment, slept for 2 days, and then started looking for a job.

I only had a backpack with me so I guess I really did look homeless, but I didn't do any of the typical homeless stuff (beg, get drunk/high, bother people, or sit around all day)

I have. And am currently.

you probably think all michael bay movies are great too

Yeah I overplayed it. Totally over the top. But you get the idea.

You were proactive. My homelessness was only prolonged because I wasn't proactive enough. At times I was and I found success, but then I'd fall again and just give up for months at a time

after that I became a murderer

I haven't had a lot of problems since I accepted that

murder set me free

So, what happens when the Canadian citizenry runs out of money for the government to tax?

But you shouldn't need to. Nobody takes the plight of poor whites seriously. We have to keep the stories true and consistent and not play the sjw game of hyperbole.

Canada is funded by selling out a near endless supply of natural resources

Edgelord fagpreme

This we are about 35 million with a huge land mass with a load of natural resources

There's two ways of looking at that:

1) It's cheaper to give unemployed people $2000/month than to spend $10,000/month putting them in jail. It's also better for the economy.

2) The portion of the population willing to settle for 24,000/year isn't really that high, and in a resource rich country like Canada, they can afford to do that for more than 10% of the population

Very close to it, still working etc but debt and recent illness has me crippled. Any advice/tips for an user?

>Serve rich refugees Halal meat who get $10,000/month for free

XD what an idiot

If you're talking about the universal income thing, I have this weird feeling that there would be a massive dark side that would result from it. Not unlike the welfare state in the US ghettos

Why did you capitalize And? Are you a communist agent?!?!

>p-put down the gun goyim

Thrown out of the house at 17 and three years homeless in NYC. Also addicted to heroin most of the time so my own fucking fault.

AMA

The future of humanity is a Star Trek economy where basic needs are met and people choose to work because they're interested in doing so or because they want more than their basic needs. Automation and technology mean that not everybody needs (or can) work a solid 40 hours a week doing something economically productive. Let's pay for people to be poets, artists, gardeners, theoretical mathematicians, or even just stoners who want to post on Sup Forums. It's cheaper than the alternative. Canada is a wealthy country and if they can spend their wealth in a renewable way for the benefit of their citizens then they should do so.

Are you a poopsmoker? What are your thoughts on butthash? Is it true that "it gets you high as shit nigger"

everyone is addicted to drugs and alcohol and rape goes mostly unreported and domestic abuse is pretty common and there are a lot of drug overdoses and petty violence crimes

lots of criminals in canada are basically bullies who just take from cripples and children and old people, who in turn just take from the government and are probably the parents of those bullies who abused or neglected them when they were kids anyway

those who are successful live on a high of denial and sort of moderate luxury because canada is very civilized on the surface, until the lights go out or they mix with the wrong people

basically, canada is extremely, unbelievably jewish

it reminds me of that jerry seinfeld joke about the Bee Movie

>“Bees have the only perfect society on earth ... They have no crime, they have no drugs, they have no rape. A little rape, but it’s not that bad.”

except there's a lot of prescription drugs and crime (except murder. every crime except that one is normal and socially acceptable)

They did I am 29 now and grew a career in security field.
I still have place of my own with some modest savings.

All the anons saying i should hate my parents for what they did don't realise they did it because they love me.

Sink or swim i decided to swim some of us just give up.

When that pain of hunger and thirst hits your thought process changes.
We weren't meant to live in comfort.

Here's my story guys...

> be me aged 4, get raped by extended family member
> beaten by step dad
> sexually abused until age 12
> stop going to school, been to 30 already
> get found out and made to attend, decide to try my best and get good grades
> start doing ok
> parents move for the millionth time
> not this shit again, just as i was getting it all together. I give up trying
> drop out age 14
> leave home age 15
well, didn't leave home, parents went to another new town and I didn't want to go with them
> live in a trailer and try to figure out what this life shit is all about
> get minimum wage job, pay my bills
> sometimes run out of money
> my own fault though because I use drugs and drink a lot to try deal with childhood shit
> often sleep on a the couch or spare bed at two different friends houses
> their parents pretty decent. They realise something is seriously wrong in my upbringing but really help me out
> for that reason I don't steal from them and respect their homes
> except one time I take $10 from a purse, bought a hamburger and chips, best meal ever.
> they still stick by me
> stop using, manage to save a little bit and get back into a trailer
> spend my 16th birthday in my own bed, feel like ive won the lottery

Somehow end up becoming a productive member of society. Didn't expect that. Still have to work at it every day, expect it to all fall apart at any minute.

All the best to everyone out their trying to get their shit together

>those who are successful live on a high of denial and sort of moderate luxury because canada is very civilized on the surface, until the lights go out or they mix with the wrong people

>basically, canada is extremely, unbelievably jewish

I don't know if you are actually Canadian but your whole post is a perfect depiction of the country and what i quoted on this post is the cringiest part about this whole fucking British queen ass kissing shithole

shit no (no pun intended). mainlined all the way.

But all the kool kids do it, i never poopsmoked myself but i figured that a homeless would be into it

yeah I'm actually canadian

once I finish my education I'll probably try to move to america or somewhere else just to find some realism

panhandling and sex got all the H I needed.

Thanks for sharing :)

I'd be willing to bet 1000$ this shit never happened.

>sleep under overpass at night.
>in a library about to close in about 30 mins
>got no money for food or anything
>found a quarter and had a handful of skittles earlier.
>had a wife for three years
>cheated on me
>I left
>now homeless
>thinking of killing myself tonight
>might throw myself in front of a car or something

Don't traumatize another person just because you want to die.
Try doing pull ups on a power line instead if you are so gung ho on dying.
Or go dumpster diving and get some food in your belly like a proper homeless survivalist.

Hang in there brother. Shit sucks, women can be ruthless. Dont let her beat you. Do you have kids?

Can you move at least? Go somewhere different and pick up the pieces?

I hitchhiked to IL. Gonna try to get a job here soon. Don't have a single dime to my name. However the guy below me mentioned dumpster diving. There's a burger king not far from me. Gonna eat good tonight.
Also I got no kids. She took my dog tho.

Fuck whoever I traumatize. I wish it was you who could scrape my blood an guts off the pavement or the front of your car. Fuck you.

OK brother. I wish you the best. Look after immediate needs, hopefully you get a good meal and a safe place to bed down tonight.

Keep away from drugs, alcohol. That shit will send you down quicker than anything. Try and figure out a plan to get back on your feet. At least its just you, you dont have to feed a kid.

I'd suggest moving to a rural community. Like go to Montana or some shit. Get a job on a farm. Get away from the city, you're invisible there. But go somewhere where people are still decent and want to help someone who is down on their luck and willing to show initiative.

Sucks about your dog too.

I don't have a car and I'm only just above homeless status myself.
I'm just saying if you're going to kill yourself, don't be a selfish shit and ruin the day of someone else.

>Do security and now have own place to stay
sounds to me like you were better off sleeping in the streets

fuck off spoiled faggot, you must have no siblings
I used to share a (small) room with my brother who's 10 years older than me
it was unbearable, since he acted like there was nobody else there besides him, so I left at the age of 19, right after enrolling at uni
naturally, I had to get a (shitty) job to support myself, so the studying suffered
I still managed to bounce somehow and graduate, but it took a long time
I'm almost 29 now and fresh out of college
if it hadn't been for freelancing, I wouldn't even get that far
the way I see it, I lost 10 years of my life because that then 30yo fucker wouldn't dislodge, not even for four years to give me some breathing space

fuck all of you spoiled little fucks, you should all end up miners

U shouldve said that to your brother haha

I tried to, many times
but being an inconsiderate jerk, it'd usually turn into a harsh argument with him threatening me or even a physical fight
there's just no reasoning with people like him
I knew that by staying there out of pure spite I'd never accomplish anything
I'm just saying it could have been a lot easier for me if it wasn't for him and his shitty selfishness

>Don't traumatize another person just because you want to die.
Get cancer asshole, a person who chooses to die loses nothing but whatever meaningless suffering that lied ahead. The only one whos at a lose in this deal is the ones who carry on living, they lose a person and out of that selfishness they reflect their lose onto the one who dies. To prevent or morn over a persons suicide is a sign of an immature and disgusting
selfish human being

>We weren't meant to live in comfort
We weren't "meant" to do anything, retard. We just do shit.

why didn't you off yourself yet?

I wasn't even thinking about his family, I was thinking about the random stranger he wanted to fuck up emotionally by jumping in front of their car.
Adding enough of a stressor to put another person into a suicidal state is also selfish.
People die, some by their own hand and I accept that, I just believe loading all of your shit onto a total stranger by involving them in your death is wrong.

gg

age now? dont reply if below 18

Um. What.