Yay or nay? Would my boyfriend like? He's white btw, if that helps

Yay or nay? Would my boyfriend like? He's white btw, if that helps

Timestamp or gtfo

Turn off the light when you fuck him.

yeah, whities love ugly ass titties

nay

Gotta see the whole body. Context, you know

your tits aren't great as they are but i bet they're nice when your nipples are hard

im sure your bf will love them all the same, you've got a romantic connection so they'll mean more to him than some random user on the internet

i'd fill your nigger pussy with my genetially superior white baby gravy any day

They're alright. Would cup.

Gonna need to see more, though.

You look Australian. Abo or import?

>yes
>more
>muh dick
>dont care if troll just post

Im white and I like em.

How the heck would we know what your boyfriend likes?
Do you know what all black women want, just from being in their demographic?
Personally I think you have cute tits, but my demographic doesn't really come into that.

You want your white bf to love you, you learn from this story:

> Become friends with geeky socially awkward black girl.
> Just platonic, although I wouldn't be opposed to more.
> She often makes disparaging jokes about her own blackness.
> Two years into knowing each other, attending an event together.
> Notice she's acting weird at one point. Keeps bending down in her seat to rummage around in her purse for like 10 whole minutes, while glancing up towards me intermittently.
> Chatting online afterwards. She's asking me if her costume looked good.
> I'd kind of started to get tired of her autism at this point in the friendship, and decide to risk it all since I don't really care about any negative outcome.
> Tell her she looked great - especially as she was going up the stairs and I got a nice look up her skirt.
> She confesses that when she was rummaging around in her purse, it's because she was staring at my dick.
> Tells me she has "a weird fetish" but is too embarrassed to say what it is.
> I'm trying to guess. She finally says that it's just that she "really, really, really loves sucking dick."
> I laugh and tell her that's not weird.
> Tell her I thought it was going to be something like that she enjoys being called a nigger whore.
> She gets really turned on by this.
> All of our future hangouts always end with her on her knees, sucking my dick while I call her a nigger whore.

Thanks user, that actually means a lot to me

I'm neither, I'm actually Liberian!

Yea I guess you're right, but really what I'm trying to see is if they're pretty in general. He's not shallow but he appreciates cute things

Lol, he's not into that. Matter of fact, he's against any type of degrading. He's really affectionate and loves to be close when we kiss. He holds me really gently when he touches me. Story does nothing in this context :/

Look at it from this point of view, if he has already decided he wants you as a girlfriend, he's bound to like your body. Even if your tits don't hit the epitome of what he considers sexy, he'll probably still like them because they are attached to you.

For anons that wanted more

I never really thought of it that way. Thank you user

any time, if you feel like reciprocating you could help me get off by posting a pic of your asshole and pussy i could jerk it to

To add to what I say here, in spite of feminist rhetoric, men don't really tend to view women as sexual objects, but as sexual subjects.
Since a lot of what a man considers manly about sex, is his ability to make a woman feel good.
It's a bit egotistical sure, but who doesn't want other people to find them sexy and pride themselves in their abilities in the sack?

kek

keep them coming, i've never been outside my race and well put together black girls are hard to come by in my country

the shit i would do to you

Ah

No worries user, this basically comes down to you fearing rejection. But you've already moved past the point of rejection by getting to the boyfriend/girlfriend stage.

That last sentence immediately reminded me that i am on Sup Forums after all

Elaborate

he probably not like you being a sloot on 4chins

Bitch you jave nipples like hamburgers

Tru

>Why are watches at $ 0?

dude, she claims to be a woman and a nigger.
did you expect something else honestly?
the complex is so stupid that being the question posed from a nigger it just makes all so ironic and hilarious I don't really understand if everybody is trolling or they are seriously replying to this stupid question.

Timestamp you nigger whore. That is the rule

Fucking buy like 5000 of them and wear them all over your body

>if that helps

stopped reading right there

They're p small but he says that they're enough to cup and squeeze

Fucking nice quads. Wasted on such a shit post

timestamp or your fake

In new to Sup Forums how do I timestamp and I'll do it

So you don't know if your bf likes your tits?
So your bf hasn't seen your tits, but you'll show them to random strangers who will save the pics and repost them over and over?
I don't actually believe those are your tits, you're probably a fat guy posting a pic you saved, but just in case you aren't:
Yes, guys like tits. Why are you even asking this question you stupid fucking whore?

probably not the right thread to break out my racist rape fantasies lol

This is some fat neck bearded white dude pretending to be a negress. Timestamp hoe

Yezzzir

Just write on your chest with Sharpie. Write "Harold" that will work

moar

Look at that garbled word salad you just delivered, then call other people stupid again.
Op might be a faggot by default, but you beat op by an entire furlong with that post.

write on a piece of paper Sup Forums the time it currently is and the date

I'm new to Sup Forums so if someone posts how to timestamp, I'll do it

Or a paper if you don't have marker. Wrote "Harold is a pimp"

I would definitely do you.

Write "white boys only"

just know its a way to prove your actually female theres alot of faggots here

Proof

Small for my preference, but I imagine in comparison to the rest of your body it's proportioned decently. Do you have an ass? If not you may be short of the arousal factor that keeps ones eyes on you instead of others

Ehh you have to show your tits with the timestamp. Or else you could just be some random nignog showing pics of his ex, we wouldn't know

would you suck?

i like her kek

OP why would it be an issue if he's already fallen in love with you? Plus they aren't that bad your tits could be way more messed up, all you have is small tits and large areolas.

Why be self conscious about your tits when cunts in general look like axe wounds or ham slices.

Also show cunt for more nigger pics.

LOL - way to troll us OP. I like a girl with humor

Where the hell you at its 725? Do the time zones even split like that? Its 649 here

ffs user keep your cock out of this perfectly good negress thread

IT'S THE SHIPPING THAT COSTS MONEY

show ass OP

Write " white boys only" with your tits. It would help us combat all the cuck threads here on Sup Forums

>MFW she said she is liberian
>MFW doesnt understand about upload times.
faggot

Pinay?

Not really clear but here

they are fine you have nothing to worry about if he alread y is your BF he is totally into them self consciousness is normal but try not to think about it. anyhow any chance of your face I am quite curious now. pussy would be nice too.

show us the pussy and asshole gril, im edging here

Hahahaha oh user!

How old are you , you sweet thing?

you dumb nigger he's already your boyfriend

I like that exact size and shape and nipples. If they were pink. and didnt have chest hair between them.

those are some impressive puffies, if your boyfriend isn't mad you're making nudes of yourself he's dumb as fuck and he's going to cry a lot when he finds out how many other guys your going to suck off

Yay or nay?

Yay, get your clothes off already.

Hey send pussy pics i need moar

Lolol, to say my age would get this thread deleted

not bad your not fat or anything and they are normal. how old are you?

It's 10:55 in Liberia you stupid piece of shit. And it only took her three minutes to upload. Please don't try to ridicule somebody when you're a retard.

yay, you'd be shitting out beautiful half cast babies non stop

ahhh fuck abort

A handful is plenty.

CLEAN YOUR FUCKIN HOUSE

>not OP

You look slim and petite, if your boyfriend doesn't like you like this, he's a faggot. Not as in gay, just idiotic.

Honestly I like the attention and I'm starting to get horny

Do white guys even live in Liberia? Fucking fag

she's black. she's live in slums

Can ypu send pussy pics then?

We already knew that op.
That's usually how these threads go.

> be white
> in Liberia
> don't exist
wtf

Yes, but are they GOOD tits is what I'm asking

that is usual your a lady and you love the attention

keep going, don't deny yourself the gratification, rub your pussy and let us all see

Put a Sharpie in your butthole. Only then will you be a viable candidate for bottom bitch of Sup Forums