Stop legitimizing hate. Stop enabling attacks on women's reproductive rights and our earth's ecology...

Stop legitimizing hate. Stop enabling attacks on women's reproductive rights and our earth's ecology. Stop allowing the normalization of xenophobia. Stop fuelling the military industrial complex and instead invest in green energy, schools, housing and our children.

Stop voting Republican and holding America down. Stop relinquishing your freedom and mine. Stop abrogating democracy and hold our political leaders accountable for violating our privacy and our property.

STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN

fuck off I'm not even american

> STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN

Stopped reading right there.

So you're telling me to stop voting Republican?

This bait is magnetic

>Implying there isn't only one party

The managerial class couldn't care less about the talking points of the talking heads they insert into office. By choosing between forgone conclusions, you've lost before you even vote.

this bait is hilariously top notch

it's good advice but you should know for every person you convince to not vote repub, two more will vote repub just to troll you. that's all american politics is these days, protest voting to spitefully stick a finger in the eye of the other guy. people vote more for what they are against than what they are for.

fantastic bait accusation webm. im stealing this shit

>ecoLOGy

Yeah republicans are the ones saying kill republicans. Who sponsored all those riots?

so this is the new thing huh?
just as stupid as the last thing.

The Democrats have become very wacko over the past 10 years. A bunch of lunatics.

right it's all one sided. repubs control nearly every statehouse, governor's mansion, both federal houses, and now the executive branch, and the country is in such bad shape because of only dems are crazy. that sounds pretty ridiculous.

Kys faggot I'll vote Republican all I want you punk bitch

Fuck off, Soros

For the past 8 years Democrats have been in control. Also if democrats are so great, why is it that cities like Chicago that are controlled 100% democrat for the past 50 years are some of the most impoverished, crime ridden places in America?

Cause it's always better to allow rape from immigrants.

I don't live in Detroit or Chicago; I live in Austin Texas, a very blue city. I get to deal with all the rednecks from the red towns all over Texas commuting to Austin for a job because their shit hole town can't figure out how to bring in industry. Then I get to hear them complain because Austin is a liberal city. you know, the liberal city that was smart enough to figure out how to bring in industry