Is Hayley Williams unironically the nicest musician in the industry, Sup Forums?

is Hayley Williams unironically the nicest musician in the industry, Sup Forums?

she just seems like the sweetest person

certainly not for her bandmates

we get it your friends with her

I certainly want to fuck her

Fat people are embarrassing.

The story of Paramore is so sad. A bunch of kids got together to make a rock band. They originally didn't want Haley to sing for them because they were worried it would just come off as a pop star's backing band. And yet that is exactly what happened.

Nicki Minaj. Terrible musician, amazing person

Does Sup Forums get a part of your ad revenue? This is a fishy business model, man.

What's really sad is that the Farro brothers are legitimately talented, the guitar and drum work on the first few Paramore albums is pretty good.

I think that label they started under, Fueled By Ramen, is really sketchy. A lot of manufactured "artists" pretending to be something they are not.

Hayley seems like she's a knock off Gwen Stefani these days, I've played with her kind before in bands, and I just feel for those guys

probably Lauren making these threads about her bisexual lover

isn't she a prude about showing her feets

didn't she get put in the band because her manager or whatever wanted her to be a pop singer but she was like "no, i wanna be a punk rawker"?

paramore always sucked anyway. i only like the song misery business because i heard it a million times playing saints row 2 and it got forever stuck in my head.

meaning what?

YOU suck desu

>A lot of manufactured "artists" pretending to be something they are not.
>Hayley seems like she's a knock off Gwen Stefani these days, I've played with her kind before in bands, and I just feel for those guys
you're young, that's all
you'll see through your own words one day, no doubt

love the pic where there's a huge light wall and the band can barely been seen and it's just her and some stupid box she can stand on that says the bands name.

Someone post the guy that kiss her and she didn't like it

the band was everyone's idea. she had a pop star contract with Atlantic Records which is the parent of fueled by ramen. she convinced them to let her sing in Paramore, the kicker being the rest of the band never got signed to a label and were simply employees.

Basically the rest of the band got fucked over because of her

age has nothing to do with seeing that a band is manufactured
wrong, she was going to be a solo artist and begged to be in a band. stop trying to paint her in a false image

That fat fuck from New Found Glory doesn't deserve her :(

Yeah, I give her props for that. That was a pretty cool thing to do.

i think choa is much nicer
her personality is one of a kind

I have some good news user..

I'm 28 though, I've followed their career closely like I said, huge respect for the Farro bros...I just don't think highly of Hayley

???
what are you talking about mate ? the faro bros and haley met in a home school program and would practice after school together. just like any other teenaged rock band the big difference is her parents pushed for her to have a lot of sway in the industry.

then why did she start off with her being signed as a solo artist and begged to be in a band? have you ever thought that story was made up to make them seem more marketable and "indie"?

just googled it... time to try and bag me a Williams

thanks dude

>28
Yeah, you're still young.

it doesn't matter anyones age to see bullshit. even if he was 50 it still doesn't make what he said wrong.

Idk, Teri from Le Butcherettes is actually sweet as fuck, I think she takes the cake here.

Cupcakke or whatever her name is. see her giving money away on twitter all the time

lol When you grow up you have a good bullshit detector, because you've actually experienced it first hand, hear-say means nothing, especially to a generation who never listen and think they know it all at 16.

pic related is nicer

does she really? that's cool. didn't know that

>rest of the band
no literally just the faggo brothers
one of which has joined the band again
the other is just mad that hayley dumped his cuck ass

>especially to a generation who never listen and think they know it all at 16.
>they know it all at 16.
So, every generation ever. Sounds like you have the mind of a 15 year old yourself.

she just doesn't want to be deported

NO, older generations such as myself OBEYED our parents, teachers and the police and authority, YOU have to rebel like the little Satanic fuckwits that you are against EVERYTHING and you come out LOSERS and KILL YOURSELVES with drugs and drink and wonder why you dumb brat.

NO!!!! SHE'S A FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! ALL SHE DOES IS LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you the same guy that made the /gif/ thread about her and told the story about cumming when she hugged you?

Paramore isn't good. Pressure is a good song tho

Fun Fact: I did cherry bombs with Hayley Williams and Corey Taylor on their way to the airport from Lazerfest in Iowa. They stopped by my place and we ended up playing COD Zombies and drinking. They signed some shit for my friends and then left. She's pretty cool and super nice to her fans. Would chill with again.

>webm

she just copied Greenday

show us the pic bro

I love Hayley, Sup Forums. ;_;

Oh shit. Which lucky lad will bag her next?

Me

So why did the Farro brothers get screwed by her and her management?

Hayley was the only one signed by Atlantic, the rest were hired as musicians so didn’t get the same royalties. Or something like that.

lol, fat fuck fell down

haha damn I thought Brandon was bad but this is some next level shit

lead singer is always going to get 95% of the spotlight, is that what they were upset about?

that and they got payed less which you'd know if you read the thread before posting

So are you

what does Sup Forums think of pvris?