twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn that chin

dude, im trying o eat my breakfast here god damn

Why is her head so big?

She doesn't look that bad anymore

This looks hella shopped senpai.
Is she seriously that skinny?
That's fuckin disgusting if it's true.

poor girl lost all that weight for a topless shoot and she looked just fine before.

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

On second thoughts, Steve can keep her.

this honestly is pretty much the only thing that has really triggered me here, my sister had anorexia when she was a teenager and she looked like this

>dem arms
>dem ankles
what is it that makes woman so insecure with their weight that they are willing to become the sluts of necromancers?

damn, she looked perfect before

mental illness, just like those who are depressed for no real reason

>posting the shooped version

Kek, thats worst, you stupid.

This isn't helping your case.

The difference being?

>tfw I unironically find her incredibly attractive

weak foot game

good you should
shes only """"""anorexic"""""" by american standards because she doesnt eat seven meals on mcdonalds every day
in the real world shes possibly on the skinny side which is nice

>pink feet nail polish
>red dress
>black hand nail polish

Stop posting the shooped version, this is clearly the real one.

You are dumb as shit and in that picture she is approaching dangerously underweight.

She's clearly underweight as fuck. That's not how a normal, skinny girl looks like.

Stupid anorexic fagg

just because you cant see your toes doesnt mean its unhealthy for others to see theyre's

i don't even know how a young girl gets that anorexic and still maintains those tiny little deltoid muscles

is she /our/ GUY?

she is disgusting, FACT

whats more sick than her underweight problem is her mind that doesnt see that she looks sick

in reality its not a weight problem, its a mental one that makes her think that she doesnt look like the goblin she looks like
and even worse is that in our pussy generation nobody has the balls to scream at her to eat a god damn steak so he stops looking like a gorillion victim and wont damage her insides by malnutrition

fucking fags...

Stop altering the images faggot

>Pic-related is the real one

>A lich is an undead spellcaster, usually a wizard or sorcerer but sometimes a cleric or other spellcaster, who has used its magical powers to unnaturally extend its life.

>A lich is a gaunt and skeletal humanoid with withered flesh stretched tight across horribly visible bones. Its eyes have long ago been lost to decay, but bright pinpoints of crimson light burn on in the empty sockets.

kek

literally an 011 out of 010

If women didn't destroy their feet by wearing retarded shoes there would be alot less pedophiles in the world.

Who could someone who made this

>footfags

Literally thought L was a boy when you first see him

Nancy is just an anorexic slut who will never be THICCCC

UHH DUUUUU HURRRRRRRRR

How his 2017 looks like? Is he doing anything besides Stranger Things and IT promotion?

Neil Young biopic starring him when???

OLD MAN LOOK AT MY LIFE
I'M A KEK LIKE YOU WERE

Best girl coming through

wtf i thought it was fake. holy shit what went wrong

is this a shop?

is she going to live long enough for season 2?

is this photoshopped?
on a side note, is it *wrong* to fin skeleton girls attractive?

> The fucked up liquify on the text of the logo

Try again senpai

He'll go straight to Stranger 2 right after finishing IT.
I wonder if he still have time for school.

>low-test "men" who can't enjoy a woman from head to toe

you should probably just neck yourself, you'll always be inferior.

Made THIS

get a grip son, jesus

Her calves are literally tree trunks

>theyre's

twitter.com/jonwillbumpin

JUST Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nancy, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bones and horrific eating disorder. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another thicc redhead in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only stand there while Nancy flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the vomit dribbling down her chin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her horrifying bony face but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, NATALIE DYER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her skeleton face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and bald girls and later twelve year old boys for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Indiana. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the puke that's dripping out on her flat stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "healthy(for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with toilets in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Plug your nose and bear it.

I see it
And probably not until Neil croaks

top kek

>you will never cuddle her and nurse on her little bee sting bumps

wow one pic posted and I find out there's a whole community online dedicated to getting as thin as possible. Shit I didn't even know thinspiration was a thing 20 minutes ago. And yeah, she was shown as a "goal" on a lot of those sites. Freaky shit.

the world is a freaky place

>mfw there are people who want to get extremely fat or extremely thin
This should be forbidden

I honestly don't get what's wrong with aiming to have a super skinny body. I mean yah health issues and all but your life and your body belong to you and if you do something to yourself that you are okay with and know the risks, it's a victimless crime.

i would eat her arsehole

It's revolting and creepy. I wouldn care if it was some angsty teen, buI don't want to see skelingtons like that on my tv screen. Just too disgusting

Any pics of her?
Kind of a waste to kill her so soon desu, she was prime qthicc
this is why judges alla Dredd can't come soon enough

She needs a cheeseburger and a nap, for starters.

Different tastes I guess. Skeletons are my favorite body type. But I get what you mean.

this has to be shopped

lol, normal weight girl is considered anorexic
when will this meme end?

it is, look at the letters behind

I think that most people would agree that Natalia Dyer is a beautiful young woman, which is why there's concern about her weight. Anorexia is a killer, and, as with any mental illness, overcoming it can be a long and difficult process.

She's a ballerina, they've got to be STRONK.

gee I dunno??

>literally featured on pro-ana sites
>lol this meme, she has normal weight you guise!!!

pick one, retard

Is she getting help? Or do the degenerate Hollywood Jews not even care?

best body/10
but then again, I'm this broken

It was said somewhere (Blind Gossip or something like that) that she was hospitalised few times already.

Is he stuck in between timelines or some shit?

she's still the CUTEST despite needing to eat many hamburger

>No earpro
I really wish tv shows actually gave people who are supposed to be shooting guns war protection of some sort.

Ear* not war

>user I'm sorry Nancy didn't want to have dinner
>I'd love to have a milkshake with you after the movies, tonight

Girl No, Im a decent guy.

More like Natalie DYEL

What is wrong with her wrists, hands, and fingers.

Why does he look like he's balding?

How will they go about killing her character for Season 3 once the actress is inevitably hospitalized?

Perhaps they've already planned for that possibility and are killing her in Season 2

I thought she looked better in her final form.

don't kid yourself

Mental illness
Jews running the modelling industry
Desire to shut down reproductive functionality

Top qt

Right when I saw that scene I knew this pasta was inevitable, thank you user

>THUMP THUMP THUMP "HEYYY"
>everyone tries their best to ignore the slight aftershock

Those pants are fucking ridiculous, I get that they wanted to go "dude whacky 80's lmao" but it doesn't make sense when none of the other female students dress that way. It's not like Rhubarb was some socially inept outsider, just afriendly gal who wasn't promiscuous and studied hard

They're just high waisted jeans. The girl in front of them at the start is wearing them in white.

They just look ridiculous because fat people look ridiculous.

christ, i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her
does anyone else think she looks like young britney spears here?

>fat

nicememe, look up some pictures of the actress

I've seen plenty of T H I C C chicks wearing those, they're just not form-fitting

barb is a true patrician and prefers comfort over t h i c c

No hes shaking rapidly