Why do white chicks love big black cock so much?

Why do white chicks love big black cock so much?

>Why do cuck posters love big black cock so much?
FTFY

who's this slut?

It's in their nature to find the alpha male

The same tgread is on /bant/
Guess his fucking nationality

>so much?

stopped reading right there

Nice meme faggot

it's better than the cuck posting meme

Because sage goes in all fields and you posted this shit thread on Sup Forums 10 minutes ago and it got deleted

It probably took her papa years to break her in. Be thankful ya niggers.

>white men owned nigger
>white men are most of the worlds richest
>white men conqoured most of the world
>black men carry the names of their ancestors owners

Alpha my ass

>Five basic rules of propaganda
The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

They don't. It just gets you off. Supply and demand

well back in the slave days they were kept around if they had big dicks, therefore breeding big dick monsters. and these chicks had babies that learned from there mothers yadda yadda.

QUADS!

Nice quads brett

I think pretty much all women do, just white girls are crazy for it

Because they feel better obviously. A white dude with a cock just as big would be just as desirable

And now blacks own you. (and your women)
:thinking:

I've been cat fishing on two tinder accounts. A hot white guy and a hot black guy. The black guy has gotten me whales, blacks and fakes. The white guy has gotten me young hot real women. Do your own experiment.

And I'm grateful for it.