ITT we decide who is superior:

ITT we decide who is superior:
Trekkies vs Whovians

All trek has substance, yes even Enterprise and Voyager. Dr Who is basically garbage for people with the mental capacity of children.

Whovians have their show alive.

Doctor Who stopped being tolerable around series 7.

DS9 and TNG are vastly superior to anything the BBC churns out.

Both are shit but Whovians at least have some cute girls and aren't pseudo-intellectuals

I like both but the best of Dr Who cannot even come close to some of the stuff TNG did.

Im currently in mid season 2 of TOS.
Is this going to be even better? Love the show so far.

:c
Capaldi is pretty good desu

So nerds vs hipsters?

trek

>there are people who watched all 580 hours of star trek
Get a life

dumb bitches that have no taste and like watching big brother.

keep em

TOS feels very little like TNG or the other later shows.

Can you explain

Trekkies like thinking about humanity meeting and working with other aliens species. Exploring the galaxy while expanding their horizons on what is and can be.

Whovians like to think about traveling around with a lonely old man in a box, while he constantly puts them in dangerous situations for no fucking reason other than his boredom.

At least Trek tries to keep its people alive and out of harm. The Doctor needs to be put in a home.

What is wrong with travelling around the universe for fun?
Also what you've written about trek implies for Doctor Who aswell, have you even seen the show?

IT IS MY LIFE NIGGA

to me there is only one Docter, and he's a hologram that wants to fuck a borg. This was no accident.

Q was episode one of TNG that was a better time lord.

what the fuck is a whovian

It's a show with more substance and content and started the sci-fi convention as we know it that's inspired more intelligence then downton abbey in space.

What about Orionians?

Doctor Who has superior extended universe material like the audio dramas.

Some of the newer series is shit but not as bad as the new star trek movies.

Currently watching TNG, it's the episode where Geordi has a beard and there's little robots that fix things but they might be johnny 5 alive

so I'll say Trek is the better show

but as to which is the better fanbase, who cares, they're all garbage people.

Season 3 is full of shit, they tried to cancel the show and slashed the budget.

Trekkies

their tv shows aren't shit

whereas dr who has been mostly shit

>that pic

Guess I'm an autist.

You could make the same pic for movies though.

Autist:
>film
>flick
>art film

Normal people:
>movie

>Entire show is about time travel
>Dismiss any discussion of time travel with "TIMEY WHINEY" (which now every fucking tumblr idiot spams in any comment section or thread on any website where time travel comes up)

Trek is of course guilty of both contradictory and dismissive portrayals of time travel, but at least in that show it's just an overused plot device rather than the core concept of the series.

>using terms like trekkies and whovians unironically
You disgust me.

I mostly agree with yu, but the new trek movies are better than the worst of who

Its not about time travel though. Time travel is just a plot device allowing stories to be set in the past or future.

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.