Be me

>Be me
>Work for a reasonable tech firm
>Boss is cool as fuck
>Total bro
>We hang and shit for a while and with actual work effort *because both he and I are not bitches who run with "Because hes my friend" card I work my ass off to become his co-manager.
>The office is our kingdom and we reign
>One day calls me after we get off
>Wants to hang out
>Sure no sweat baws
>We watch a game
>Blindsides me with his next statement
>I am trans
>I am understandably uncomfortable
>Post op female into male
>Too bro to give a fuck
>"Aight cool..Got any pre-photos I bet it's amazing to see your change. I couldn't even tell!"
>Seriously looks like a guy I had no idea. Some people can pull it off I guess.
>Hugs me almost shaking thinking I would abandon my workbro
>Share drinks and call it a night
>Cool that he got close enough to be real with me
>One morning I am called into office to review a job app
>Her name is Miss L for brevitys sake
>He and I are staunch anti-libs despite him being trans he hates it when people make their gender identity the first thing you know about them
>It pisses him off in the same way a gay man hates flaming faggots who walk around in tutu's sucking cock-suckers
>Back to Miss L

1/2

Unverifiable and bisexual

Cont

Go on...

Faggot OP doesn't pre-type this shit.

You ever gonna post the rest op?

Interesting op prease continue

>1/2

stopped reading right there

>Boss tells me "Her first words were "Well I am Miss L and I am trans""
>I could see the frustration forming
>Look at applicants photo
>Looks like Denis Rodman slapped on a wig and dollar store makeup
>"Oh." was my reaction...But a disgusted Oh.
>Boss looks at me concerned
>"Should we say no? I really don't want to hire her and her credentials are a bit lacking. I have 3 other applicants who ARE better suited."
>I ask if it's her opening statement
>He gives the nod
>"Not a fan of people who tell me something about them that has nothing to do with the position as an opener. Specially when it's something like this close to home. I can smell the drama on this one."
>We agree
>Call her in; both he and I in office
>"We regret to inform you that our position just isn't suited for you. We appreciate the time you gave us with this and thankyou for applying."
>Her face when
>Goes off on tangent about her gender
>Calls us rayciss and against trans
>Bro's face notably changes to a beet red
>It's going down
>"I will have you know Miss L that I am in fact Trans you rude woman and I demand you leave my office immediately you are making a fool of yourself and a scene in my office!"
>She laughs
>He pulls out photo roll
>Probably a 6.7/10 but not ugly...Hes better looking as a man. Probably a mid 8 current and hit on plenty at the bar.
>Shows the transition
>Dead quiet
>She looks at them and back at him
>Hes got a shit eating grin
>Shes clearly jealous how well he pulls it off and goes off on another tangent this time about her not looking good enough as trans and that we hate blacks
>Boss points out Secretary who is from south africa and black enough to hide in a shadow
>She storms off knocking over table with printer
>Security nabs her as printer is broken
>She is charged with disturbing the peace and destruction of property
>Got a better printer...Fuck that POS she did us a favor
>Love my fucking job

Sorry for forgetting the 2/2...Anyway the roll of photos were when I asked about the transition photos at the bar and he went and got them. Had them in his desk to show me tonight at the bar. Heading out in a bit to go hang but I wanted to share the story.

Don't get what's wrong. I throw all job applications away that don't start with Mr, Mrs, Ms, or miss. If it just has their name only I see them as unprofessional and informal. Not the kind of person I want working for me.

Aaaand I should have waited for the second half

Sure thing.

Because you call all the people who you don't hire to come in so you can tell them you aren't hiring them, right?

Why make up such a pointless and stupid story?

And? What's your point? One degenerate made another degenerate look dumb?

Congrat-u-fucking-lations.

Don't forget to get a bro job from him tonight.

Nah it's fine. We have that policy too. Also we have had people who apply using alias's and pet names.

Fuck we had an application from a guy who's application was "Tiny Rick". Almost called that one in just to see.

cool story OP!

I have a question, would you have sex with your boss since he's actually a girl so that would probably not be gay I think

you have obviously never seen an transguy in person who you knew was trans. they look just like men and you would have no sexual attraction to them unless you are gay or bi

What if he crossdressed?

Traps are gay. He looks like a man and I think has the pump dick thing but not sure and I really don't want to ask that shit. We don't need to talk about dicks to be bro's. Just how tight our assholes are.

Also since he looks like a man now I as a straight man would not want to fuck him.

Good read OP.

you work for a SHE dumbfuck

You fucked up queer

It's a fucking WOMAN

Fuck your boss in her stupid ass face, cunt needs to know it's place.

Can't believe you fucking think it's a bro. It's a fucking female, you mentally ill liberal.

You're acting like a fucking faggot around a female because you're a fucking beta. You've even gotten friendzoned by it.

You can't just be a tiny fucking girl, and draw on a beard and be a man.

Fuck that bitch, you loser.

He LOOKS like a man??
To WHO???

It's a fucking bitch you idiot.

Get her naked in bed and tell me she looks like a man.

We do in office interviews at the current time and require all applicants send in drug screen with application to cut out middle man. I was called in which is unusual to pow-wow over the matter of Miss L.

We aren't a rinky-dink company and this is a branch of the company but I make six figures as a co-manager.

>He and I
pffffttt she's just cucking your bro emotions and you're validating her sick tranny nonsense. is she even a decent looking dude? how many times did she suck your dick

Heck I've throw some away that were photocopied slightly wonky, her friend dropped one off at the same time that mentioned that she was a Christian and that she couldn't work Sundays. That went in the trash too. Not because I hate Christians. Just can't stand people like that, like vegans etc.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You ever gonna post the rest op?
>post op

I gave you a descriptor in part 2. If you can't read that far I regret to inform you that even Miss L could read.

There ya go cappy.

>tfw you will never lay your ugly boss cuz betacucklord
sucks2beu

lol I seen some of those too. You ever get the ones where they write in pen then fuck up and try covering it in either white-out or try to scribble it out instead of just grabbing another and trying again?

Always say grab 3 and the first 2 are practice.
>thats a tip for you faggots trying to get a job

Also he voted trump and agrees with keeping them out of the military.

You make a good point. Our impressions of trans people are largely from the ones who noticibly don't pull it off and look like drag queens or butch dykes.

wow 2/2 no particular story
thanks for nothing shit op

here's some consolation for other posters/readers... a funny webm

but that doesn't make any sense fss

I assure you he pulls it off. Just google "Crew cut" and he will look like one of em.

>In fact I found one closely resembling him minus the stubble. Always clean shaven...Says the therapy still doesn't provide the full beard of his dreams as women who transition even with therapy have very little luck at growing even facial hair.
>Jokes about getting hair implants for face to grow manly beard

we never notice the ones who pull it off. I had a trans girl fwb before I had to move. the ass was fat, her makeup game was strong, no body hair except pubes, and quality breast augmentation. I couldn't find the incisions and they seemed too big to be the result of hrt but I could be wrong. I miss the post coital cuddles. feeslbadman

My favourites are the young students that have done fuck all and have to fill it out with loads of nonsense. Had one that had voluntary taught cello in New Zealand to kids in his gap year, the job was in retail in England. Had another that put baby sitting her sister on it.