JUST

>JUST

so what *really* happened to them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/article/florida-teens-missing-at-sea-sent-snapchat-message
youtu.be/hqJKZVnNLT0?t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They stole a boat and died.
Next question.

????

Does anyone still have the webm

what webm

you know wich one

what is up with their faces

context

finders cult got them bro

people.com/article/florida-teens-missing-at-sea-sent-snapchat-message

Don't ask about the webm.

Does anyone have the webm of that bitch who jumped off the carnival boat yesterday?

Are they gays?

Two kids who were like 13 took a boat out on the open waters to fish. They were disappeared, but the boat was just recently discovered, revealing weird things like the kids cell phones and the fact that the motor or something was shut off, which you usually wouldn't do

Some people are saying foul play but they probably just drowned

They new the truth about the white genocide and had to be made disappear

I bet it was Mexicans.

The one on the left is actually an ayyyy

>look at the head

>brother fell into the water
>bro tries to save him
>both drowned
ez

Guaranteed you that they went wade fishing on some sandbar and didn't properly secure the anchor. The boat probably drifted off while they weren't paying attention and they couldn't catch up to it.

Horrifying death

I think I remember they found wreckage of the boat. I remember the mom said they were allowed to take the boat as long as they stayed in the river so they probably tried to go out to sea, thought they could handle it, and got capsized by a swell.

I live in Jupiter. Im right down the road from the Jupiter Inlet they left out of. They got caught in a storm.

Media twisted it all up for views.

Thats all

they knew the truth about the jews and were assassinated by the illuminati

They just both can't swim?

Bet you they were in the water swimming together and stayed afloat for a few hours before they started hallucinating, in their minds, believing they were approaching an island or being rescued when they were actually drowning

Source: Plague Dogs

this

why didn't they just swim back to shore?

Easy and before i tell you Kek ordained my truth with these sick digits

Its simple you fools

They were aliens and they just went home and decided to fuck with us humies by posing as kids

>the motor or something was shut off

mermaids.
a very real danger.

No way! I downloaded this only yesterday. Good movie. Seeding now. 081984DBCC52F56FDC175764CBDD1A80D7FA22A8

I haven't seen the whole movie, the ending was enough for me :(

Which type?

This, it's all so obvious.

1. Friend is an alien
2. Takes you out in the middle of nowhere on a boat and kills the motor switch
3. Feeds on you/abducts you when alien ship comes, can't try to flee cause motor switched off

the murdering type
youtu.be/hqJKZVnNLT0?t=16

nerve gas

Them handlebars.

They tried to make the trip to Free Port or West End, Bahama about 80 miles to sea. Got cough in a storm that probably made a rouge wave and tipped the boat over. Or the boat passed a gas bubble field that made the boat lose buoyancy really fast and they abandoned ship. Poor kids should not be allowed to be alone.

Who is this qt

Narumeia from Granblue Fantasy.

bermuda triangle

Sank you

They've been abducted and will spend the rest of their short lives sucking cock and getting fucked while being tortured.

There's no webm

>two 14 year olds go out to sea on a boat after not checking weather conditions, in an attempt to fish for dolphin far off shore
>they die

WOW what a shockerooni. i dont see how anything could have gone wrong in this situation

oldfag here, grew up in fl in the 80s. was going to the the beach and pier fishing by myself by 7 yrs old. by 12 my cousin and i (same age) were taking the 13ft boston whaler pretty much everywhere in-shore and up to the passes. by 14-15 we were routinely going offshore (10 miles max typically) fishing and diving.

can tell u first hand that squalls in fl can crop up fast, very fast. the day can be beautiful, calm and sunny and in 30 minutes it can be blowing 20-30 mph w 5+ ft swells. that being said, those kids were prolly competent but time is the greatest teacher and what i know today about the ocean if far greater than what i did back then. my point is that there's a very good possibility that more seasoned boaters would have not been in the predicament they found themselves in.

what could have happened? my guess is that the squall came up on them fast, they turned into the quickly rising waves to ride it out (which that boat was very capable of doing), but they had some type of problem, probably engine failure, either the engine itself or the electronics running the engine. the can very easily happen when a small boat is being tossed around and beaten w waves. so now the engine stops, the boats gets sideways and starts taking breakers over the side. why was the power switch on the battery turned to the off position? they may have been trying to save juice since the engine had stopped and it couldn't recharge it, or perhaps as water filled the boat they were getting shocked.

that's the most likely scenario i can see happening. in any case it sucks, that's a fun life and they were just starting out. i've been lucky a few times out on the water, but i guess it only takes one time being unlucky.

fuck you

I was in a good mood.

> or perhaps as water filled the boat they were getting shocked
poor kids

the shocking i was referring to wouldn't be enough to kill them but it would be an annoying sting on their legs.

most likely however they turned off the battery power switch to save the battery from completely discharging.