SOUTHERN THREAD

ITT we discuss life here in dixie. Southern folks unite!

NO DAMN YANKEES ALLOWED!

>Southern California reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Southerner killer everyday
t. az

who else here /dixie/?

sk
i thought you knew it was like that

Kek,
SOUTHERN PRIDE

Arizona fag reporting in
I like to think that if we were around we would've fought for Dixie as well

nigger lyncher everyday

t. the south

SoCal reporting in!

Right here real south kentucky. Not sure what op is tryin with this SoCal shit

Hello friends

>Southern California
>Arizona
>Dixie
Just fuck off. My whole family were Confederate soldiers and I've been in Dixie for 13 generations.

Northern GA is lovely, and anyone attempting to remove the battle flag of Northern Virginia from above my bed will be quickly perforated.

Look away!

delete this

Shouldn't you be out dying in a copper mine?

I really want to marry a Dixie girl something about the accent that just makes my dick diamonds.

Alabama reporting in
>Love the slow lifestyle, love of guns, and outdoors
>love the general rejection of fags, niggers, and liberals
>hate that most people are either fucking retarded or pink seer sucker shorts wearing frat douches
>hate bible thumpers

If the top 10% of the south formed their own agnostic state it would be unstoppable

North Carolina reporting

Can't wait to hit Shearon Harris tomorrow and catch me some big ol' bass!

What part of 'Bama you in?

God, I'd give anything to be in a union of TN, northern AL, and northern GA.

How far north of Atlanta are we talking when you say northern GA

>southerners call us yanks
>we call them niggers
god damn i love living in a white state

>hate bible thumpers
There's your problem. Separation of church and state is a yank ideal. But that only applies to Christianity so it's separation of Christianity and state only. The church of humanism is deeply embedded in every way in modern government and that will be imposed on you whether you like it or not. And you call Christians bible thumpers.

Recently had a SJW coworker say Myrtle Beach is made up of rednecks blowing off their thumbs w/ fireworks.

South of the Border was my childhood wonderland. We stocked up then lit up the sky every vacation. Still have all my digits and great memories. And a higher IQ/pay than that classist twat.

I'm from Prattville, but I'm in Tuscaloosa now going to UA.

Tbh I would love to move to a quiet place in the smokey mountains

>The South
How's the heat?

Not sure what you're trying to get at with the whole church of humanism thing. I just meant that it sucks not having a lottery or being able to buy beer on sunday because muh bible

Myrtle Beach is fucking shit

Way better than being in the cold

>Southern California
>here in dixie
>mfw

I cant tell if youre baiting or are just an autist

How is commiefornia in any part of dixie?

Montanafag here; Southerners are the new carpetbaggers.

>white state
Unless it's Maine or West Virginia you do not live in a white state faggot

Shouldn't you be sucking Israel's dick?

Can I move to Dixie?? Will you accept me? I'm from Wisconsin. I want to assimilate and be a southerner though.

only states west of ole miss that can even be considered remotely dixie are texas and mizzou

No it's not.
I put on a jacket, I'm fine.
You strip to your undies, you're still sweatin' like a pig.
Goddamn, it feels good to be a Northerner.

Maybe you should have the foresight to buy your beer on Saturday if you're going to drink and I suppose this lack of foresight is why you play the lottery.

Vermont and New Hampshire are pretty fucking white too.

Yes it is

I don't want to have to pile on layers just to walk to the car and then be stuck inside all day cause it's fucking freezing

I enjoy being able to fish and golf almost year round whereas up north you can only do that for a few months out of the year

Less clothes is always more comfy than more clothes

Myrtle beach is made up of niggers and old people.

why are you guys proud about being inbreds?

Right now it's made up of white bikers. 4 am and all I hear outside are motorcycles.

Because unlike you we have a real blood identity and for you anybody that sets foot on US soil becomes an American. Southern identity is real and tangible is nothing.

My mom is from Milwaukee and as long as you're not a cheesehead we'll take you here in Dallas. Texas isn't the South though, and Dallas isn't like the rest of Texas. Still better than Wisconsin.

Which part of South Carolina has the least niggers? It looks like a nice state.

>California
>southern
Keep telling yourself that

Do you have an unmarried sister or cousin?

fuck off Chile

There's niggers everywhere. Just stay in Wisconsin.

Several, but they all have kids

>Which part of South Carolina has the least niggers?

No part

Columbia is absolutely filled with them and so is Charleston

On the other hand nigs in the South know their place and don't get all uppity like the ones up North and in the Midwest

I do but you can't have her until I get to sex her

Well my inbred friend what if you don't sex her and instead I give you my sister to sex?

>tfw never being a southern american and having a racist qt gf

why even live

You misread, I am in Dallas. South Carolina looks like a nice state with less blacks than the rest of Dixie and lots of qt Southern, Christian women, which don't exist in Dallas.

Also considering moving to Lubbock/Amarillo but I already know a lot about the area.

Agreed. In Wi, if you stay out of Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine and Madison you'll likely never see niggers anywhere else.

>SOUTHERN THREAD
>Southern California reporting in

>the south
jesus christ do you nuts ever wonder why the rest of the nation thinks you're retarded?

Can i pass guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
I think we are similar in some aspects

It's p nice t b h

Bitch looks like a cinnamon stick and can't dress herself, 2/10

>tfw no Yellow Rose of Texas

Nigs don't like the sun and old people stay home. North Myrtle is an ideal spot for MAGA families

Because the world is infested with liberals and those Marxists fear and try to ridicule upright conservative people with strong tradition and values

A week a year. There's also black bike week

South Texas here so not Dixie.

LA is full of violent niggers
Nearly every nigger I've even spoken to is "from Mississippi"
Bama is shit.
Florida is hell on Earth
Georgia is full of aids
Tennessee is nice.

North Carolina best Dixie.

What I mean is go be a transplant somewhere else. Stay out of the South. Go to West Virginia or something there's no niggers there.

Louisianabro here, how y'all doing? Stay strong rebel bros..!
Go Tigers!

Most are whores aussie user, don't kid yourself.

South carolinian here
Houston blows

Tfw gf wants to move to michigan

North Carolina is rapidly losing its Dixie status

So many carpetbaggers and immigrants in all the major cities

I'm up in Raleigh for the weekend and there's spics and Yankees everywhere

right? those fucking accents man

Yeah right, Dixie women are the biggest coal burners in the entire country.

>California
>Dixie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Virginia reportn

not inbred i just have hot cousins

Mmm, chicks with dixie

>Virginia
>Dixie

Hope you live south of Fredericksburg

>that fake tan
disgusting

What can we do to fix the NOVA problem?

>not Geaux Tigers!

Imposter!

Lubbock is a shitty city bro, Amarillo is even worse

Texas reporting
Gig em
Fuck California
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Shame, I spent my time in the western par of the state.

NC had the best women with the cutest accents.

I got a little too far into Appalachia and people started looking a little funny, but the country was beautiful.

I was tearing up the mountain roads in a Porsche. Mountains, left over snow, and raging mountain rivers together was ascetic as fuck.

>NOVA
You mean Little El Salvador/Ethiopia/Arabia/India?

You guys are proper fucked

Where you at bro?
337 here (south of leesville)

>be born in Mississippi
>have to watch my state be slowly overrun by niggers
The south is dying. White southern culture has deteriorated into rednecks. Katrina was the final nail in the coffin.

Well shit man. I'm from Prattville but I'm going to Troy right now.

>the South
>Southern California

10/10 bait faggot

Take an hour road trip in any direction. You'll see blacks and confederate whites, but also see them kicking it together. There's less racism here than in the North. The upper states are the white senpaitachi that migrated after the cotton boom. Our whites were shipped here bc the UK didn't want them..

are you a fucking cuck or something op? southern California is worse than the ming dynasty you coin slotted eyed chink. come to the real south (South Carolina) and you will shit your pants. southern thread my ass

People from the northeast always ask me about my ancestry. In the north east race is everything, even among the various European origins.

Ignore bait.

Post Dixie.

nah shes probably already married her brother m8

>southern thread

looks like this thread combined will have an almost full set of teeth and an IQ of 79

>mfw most southerners are no smarter than niggers

It's funny, The south is republican for all the wrong reasons. They're stupid hicks, who don't even understand why they need to be racist. That being said, I'm glad you're there or liberal faggots would have completely taken over the country.

in all honesty it seems that some days theyre dumber than niggers

then again theyre all racemixed and inbred so probably worse than a pure nigger

Maybe the Yanks and West Coast hipsters are the true bigots. Except they cant face it. If you really want to understand race issues, watch
Blue Collar w Keitel and Richard Pryor. That sums up the last 60 years of race culture.

In today's climate, the word Redneck and Hick are as demeaning as the word Nigger in the 50s.

>any word sounding as dirty and demeaning as NIGGER

Not even close, Camacho

You guys should stand up and fight to take back the south.