Am I classed as chubby ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mate_rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hell mate

No you're fucking obese

Disgusting creature

You're classified as ass cheese.

I wouldn't say I was massive though cmon !!

You're a big guy

You have big ol' tiddies op you fat

Morbid obesity.

As far as males go there's:
Ripped -> Normal -> Fat ass
And you my friend,,,, are a fat ass

you've crossed into fatass territory not because of weight, but because of extremely high fat to muscle ratio. Go to fit and read the sticky you fat ass fuck.

I'd cuddle with you, OP.

That's blatant obesity you self-deluding piece of shit

Looking at you I'd say your about 250-270. That's morbid obesity. Don't fret though because it means you aren't a lost cause. I went from 335 to under 185 at my lightest (hovering at about 195-210 currently because im a workout noob) over the course of 5 years through diet alone. Not some BS fad diet but just changing small things like how much sugar I intake (not fake sugar, no sugar) youd not believe how much that helped alone.

I don't feel massive though and tbh I'm pritty strong so there is some muscle there

Could you write "Mate_RS raped me" on your stomach please?

It is someone on twitter who has been party raping young girls, but not caught yet.
If you post one, I'll spam his twitter with it, along with other ones that I've received from Anons.

Here's his twitter, but do upload.

twitter.com/mate_rs

Could you write "Mate_RS raped me" on your stomach please?

It is someone on twitter who has been party raping young girls, but not caught yet.
If you post one, I'll spam his twitter with it, along with other ones that I've received from Anons.

Here's his twitter, but do upload.

^^support!!

I'm 285lbs and thanks for the tips
No hahaha why would I do that

This is a serious request and would be grateful for it!

Why not? Would also confirm yourself in the progress. As it stands now, you're a bored user faking.

I think your classed as a Balaenoptera Musculus.

Why would I fake being me

Get bigger cutie

Your horizontal belly button looks like a mouth, while your nipples look like eyes.

It's actually pretty cute in a weird way.

Because you are a sexy bastard, that's why.
You have nothing to lose by writing it, help an user out and you'll forever remain in my memories.

this is what's known as being "delusional"

For you.

How about me? How do I look?

Dick could be bigger and more body hair would be nice, but not bad overall.

Just because you can lift a 2 litre coke from the fridge doesn't mean you're "pritty strong".

Moar
I wanna see the rest of the pleasantly plump guys itt too

You look magnificent.
Think you could do my request?

you're classed as a piece of lard

>tbh I'm pritty strong so there is some muscle there

Sorry m8, but you are a weak fat.

I'm 6'2 260 26% and I can pull a wagon with 146 bales of hay (70 pounds per bale) for 50 yards and I'm still considered a weak fat, the number one thing that gives you away is your arms and legs. There are a lot of strong people with big bellies, but there is not a single one with big flabby appendages like that. I'm actually pretty shocked that your legs are that soft considering what they have to hold up.

Pic related, a strong fat.