Drugs. I started smoking weed. And now im wonding whats foward. Experience and tips?

Drugs. I started smoking weed. And now im wonding whats foward. Experience and tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stick to weed, unless you want to either:
A. Not have teeth
B. Look homeless
C. Lose brain cells
D. Die

>Not have teeth
My country paid foor the three lost teeth
> Look homeless
Again my country is paying for my 700$ apartment
> Lose brain cells
Recreational drugs never do that
> Die
You do too

Kill yourself you pot-smoking faggot.
>pic related

Stick to weed.

Maybe mushrooms and LSD on occasion.

Shut up, junkie eurotrash.

I am from cali and lived in dc earlier. They have an awesome net for people not being able to handle drugs. Maybe sometimes it is in your state too.

Nah, shit sucks for opiate addicts here.

This area did finally at least get a methadone clinic though, but not much support, no needle exchange, excessive sentences for addicts, etc. The recidivism rates aren't improving either.

Most drugs just aren't worth it, but psychedelics and MDMA once in a while is okay.

Depends on what you're looking for.

If you're lookin for somethin to consume on a regular basis and still function as a human being, stick to weed.

If you wanna try out some mindblowing stuff, try LSD or mushrooms (or some heavy duty hallucinogens/research chemicals, whatever grinds your gears)

If you're lookin to party it's MDMDA, coke, all that kinda good stuff.

Personal recommendations: LSD, MDMA, Ketamin and MXE cause I like dissociatives. Kind of an easy start would be DXM cuz it's basically available in pharmacies.

However, no matter what you wanna trip on, always make sure you're in a safe environment and know what's gonna hit you.

Just stay with weed. A little common sense, and it won't fuck up your life. Once you start doing the hard shit, you might sink to levels you never thought possible.

youre a real piece of shit. youre the reason why rec marijuana's illegal

sorry, was talking about OP

This is a fact...fucked my life up horribly cause of opiates...just now getting back on track....wish I never touched the stuff and stuck to weed

don't listen to these people. they are not brave enough to touch the stuff that really opens up your mind. i highly recommend acid (pun intended, bitches~)

>Don't listen to these guys, telling you to be cautious, listen to me because I'm emotionally shaming you to try other stuff or you won't be brave.
I sure am glad I ain't doing any drugs with you user.
I do like LSD though, I'm considering my second trip on it.

i only wrote what i did for the sweet pun at the end. i never did drugs and probably never will.

try shrooms next.

How horribly? Unless you take other opiates and/or booze with your chosen opiate you shouldn't die or whatever.

I'm usually rather punny, I don't see what you consider a pun in that post though.

Opiate constipation.
That is one of the smaller problems, but enough for me to avoid 'em.

I see. I have only tried heroin so far, so I'm far from educated. I didn't experience anything negative.

As for the topic, I've smoked weed for about a year now, and every time (like now) when I'm high I listen to hip hop and play Rocket League. I can't do anything else because it feels so good to listen to that nigger music and play that nigger game. Especially 'rumble.' The game mode that is like Mario Kart. I wonder if there's a way out of this smoking habit.

Honestly I would say try weed, coke, ecstasy, LSD, mushrooms. I have no regrets.

What you do while high is mostly up to choice, unless you get seriously couch locked.
I can get into a "doing shit" mentality while high as a kite if I decide to.
Which reminds me, I gotta go get me some good green, so I can get high and clean my living space soon.

No

Alcohol fucks you up more than most drugs.

Psychs are a completely different thing than most other drugs

Its easy to get addicted, never do anything multiple times a week

>i highly recommend acid
come on

This

Yes....
And the pun or play on words as it may, is?

the word "high" is used when referring to an altered state of mind after the use of drugs. acid is a drug. highly recommend. you are killing me here

You want me living in squalor and smoking hash instead?
I've been doing that for too long though.

opiates

Eh, closest to getting shit done for me is watching Netflix instead of gaming. Guess you're right though, it just takes a little willpower to step out of comfort zone while high/stoned. I have to do that when I run out of smokes or order pizza etc.

I'll laugh if you get your teeth kicked in, become homeless, get brain damage and then kill yourself. How stupid do you have to be to believe any other drug besides weed causes all that? Your mom probably smoked while she was pregnant with you.

*Dun dun doo dooooo waaaaaaahh*

I usually start my doing shit state by cooking.
I love cooking, especially if I have people to cook for. Once food is done and eaten, I'll generally look for another task because I'm in the doing shit state.
If I start early in the day, it sometimes amazes me how much shit I get done while high.

so unfunnyyou had to explain it in several posts. kys

>it sometimes amazes me how much shit I get done while high
Now that you mention it, I have written and published some ebooks on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. They bring in like $50/month at the moment, and I believe that it's because of my new 420 hobby that I managed to pull so many writing ideas out of thin air. So maybe weed doesn't exactly motivate me, but it does generate some lowkey inspiration.

Well it does take away some of your self criticism, so your ideas get to mature before you dismiss them off hand.

so retarded you needed several posts for it to be explained to you. kms

>Well it does take away some of your self criticism, so your ideas get to mature before you dismiss them off hand.
That explains Seth Rogen movies, like Sausage Party. I would never enjoy crap like that normally but when high it was just about the best thing I had ever seen.

That was another user, this was my last reply to you Read that post like brass instruments are talking by the way.

>Read that post like brass instruments are talking by the way.
totally relatable

youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc

Any anons know i can get Ambien or xanax? My doctor's being a bitch about taking me off (2 years now)
I saw some sites but they seem sketchy af

You sound addicted user, why not get some help to live without them and then go onto less dangerous drugs?

Is Xanax dangerous?

Can one get addicted to Ambien?
Never actually taken xanax before but hear good things

Doctors don't like to prescribe it because it's relatively uncommon and it's for short term use only. It's a nonbenzodiazepine but still sedating and after a while you'll become dependent on it, needing it just to sleep and feeling withdrawal symptoms. Z-drugs can get you "buzzed" if you manage to stay awake when they kick in. I like zopiclone.

which part of the pun failed?

It can fuck you over in the long run with psychosis and impulse control issues and drastic mood changes.
I dunno about ambien, but if it is used for anxiety issues, there are better non-chemical ways of dealing with it.
I used to have anxiety to the point of spending 8 hours psyching myself into go grocery shopping.
Then I got into mindfulness meditation and found a cognitive behavioral therapist. These things have helped me get to a point where I very rarely get anxiety attacks and I can just do whatever I want to an extent. I still have issues with having enough energy, but that is also getting better.

Well once I got that highly was then pun part, I did the smallest of smirks, so it did have a fraction of a pun impact on me.
Puns usually work better when spoken, if you had written highly in bold, I would've probably caught it at once.

i see. if we could highlight things on this forum then weed definitely know when someone's making a pun.

Don't sweat it. Acid and high aren't the best words used together. With psychedelics you are tripping. So if his pun would've been something like, "It's trippy how awesome LSD is!" anyone would have gotten it at once.

Yeah there is that as well.
I never really felt bad for not getting it, heck I'm sober now and at my best and his pun didn't register. So I'm thinking the issue was on his end.
Now that is a pun, actually made me laugh.

I have never laughed because of a pun.

Huh, I guess I'm easier to get a laugh out of than you.
It could also be my appreciation of dad humor making itself shown. After you stop cringing at the bad dad puns, they actually get pretty funny.

>It could also be my appreciation of dad humor making itself shown. After you stop cringing at the bad dad puns, they actually get pretty funny.
What are those like?

Well most of the dad puns I know only work in my native danish tongue.
There is one about a reindeer and a dirty elephant, but it only works because the danish abbreviation of reindeer is ren(which also means clean in danish).
So basically comes down to thinking question is "what is the difference between a ren(clean/reindeer) and a dirty elephant"
People usually go "I don't know"
The answer is "A ren(reindeer) has antlers"

Puns are good if they're executed properly. That autist who said he "highly recommends" acid was just fucking retarded. The fact this dipshit had to explain that what he said was supposed to be funny was just cringeworthy.

Don't fuck with opiates. It clouds your judgement and makes you paranoid. It's ironic because you will be so deluded you won't even know you're deluded.

>im a retard who's never used opiates in my life
fixed

No matter the drug, the most important things pretty much always is doing it with good company that you enjoy, trust and feel safe around. Especially with psychedelics