Post your teams lads

Post your teams lads

template

Is this a bait thread?

There is usually a thread to post your favorite teams, but I looked for one and couldn't find it so I made one myself.

So you're unironically a plastic bandwagoner?

no lad

If you were going for the German national team, their flag is black-red-gold, not whatever the fuck the one on your chart is supposed to be.

No, I root for winning teams but I'm not a bandwagoner. Look in my hated teams, I can't stand bandwagon fans

Oops. Yeah it was supposed to be Germany.

kek First one of these to make me actually lol

SAMO JEDNO IME ZNAM PARTIZAN BEOGRAD

>Serbian cropping

+ kings in basketball

>Bandwagon the Team

>pick Alabama cause muh Bear and Saban
>not picking the winningest school in all college football history, THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
OHIO OHIO

do you even bandwagon right? Lakers pfft you should have gone Celtics

feel like you're just picking the most marketable teams here

lel hates Real cause Muslims but there just as many supporting Barca plus you get other third world hell holes jumping on their brand because a) they're the face of UEFA and b) UNICEF

wow what a long shot.

i dont hate it because "muslims" (wtf btw?) like at all. not even remotely close.

i hate it because its franco`s club with highest budget with no soul which completely ruins players in the most unhuman, ultra professional way.

and i like barca for having their own school of football and many players are catalan kids grown i barca, and because i went on couple of games and i love that city and stadium and ppl, and ronaldinho is my fav, and i met mascherano and lived nest to thuram and zambrotta when they played for barca

Is this b8? Wtf kind of post is this

>i root for winning teams i have no geographical or sentimental connecyion to
>but im not a bandwagoner
Literally yes. Based on th OP looks like you were a bandwagon faggot of the worst kind in the 90s then just never stopped

Easy peezy lemon squeezy

that's a big image

fix'd that for you

ENNNNNNNNNNND MY PAIN

i am more triggered by this image than i've ever been

>Tried watching baseball, didn't like it
>Picked Timberwolves and Steelers as my teams completely randomly
>Tempted to watch another league of soccer, possibly MLS.

mah nigga

mis negroes