Void: Operation Breakthrough

Void: Operation Breakthrough.

Show up on Pixel Canvas at:
pixelcanvas.io/@421,339

Merge the black areas separated by the rainbow. If everyone places a pixel, we should do it. Smash ponies too.

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quads confirm we have to do it. The flag is necessary xD !!!

i see they've increased their cooldown times

>Bot
>Have increased cooldown
Are you hackerman we followed in 2011?

Hard fought pixels take more time. Virgin pixels take 10 seconds. Don't be discouraged if you step on a high cooldown landmine.

I liked getting my dick sucked at cam-x.com

I bet you suck a lot of dicks.

Fuck off roguefag. We have a fucking Non-Aggression agreement with /mlp/. Don't ruin it

Stupid nigger take your pixelshit to Sup Forums or something. Piss off cunt.

Oh, noes, is it off-topic in Sup Forums?

y'know what the worst thing with this is?

the whole autistic subreddit dedicated to this with strategies and all sorts of gay shit

y'all need to go outside

>pixelautism

things are going to change....

shit nigga if you're going to wreck up those autistic redditors and their deep discussions about strategies behind a fucking pixel placing website then go for it

just to fuck with the sad bastards

why? because you have strategies too? fuck off no one gives a shit about your dumb pixel wars

What is this shit

And which one would be best suited for my purpose?

General black out the canvas.

you guys have completely failed to drive out the braziloids

I didn't know these threads were still going on

Anonymous pixel placing. Or get a group together, and work towards something, like a flag, or the ever encroaching blackness of the void.

There is a truce do to numbers, and besides, we want to go in a different direction anyway.

Don't the void organize on reddit? If we're going to build something at least let's try to remake moot.

That bot has sailed.

Stop beeings retard,we have a NAP with /mlp/ and you're breaking it,we almost had a conflict with them the previous time

and god knows those fat autists have way too much time on their cheeto stained hands

No one stops the void. The blackness consumes all.