A thousand lips a thousand tongues

>A thousand lips a thousand tongues
>A thousand throats a thousand lungs
>A thousand ways to make it true
>I want to do terrible things to you

Was NIN cringier than LP at one point?

NIN is layered. You can't take the lyrics, songs, albums etc at surface value, you have to look deeper to actually understand them. This is why underage and numales (like (You)) will dismiss them, and why the people who get it will just laugh at your incontinence

Absolutely. Why people like this utter hack is beyond me. Never released anything of merit.

Nine Inch Nails were Linkin Park before Linkin Park existed. NIN fans got shoved into many a locker and toilet bowl in high school and junior high during the band's glory days.
Trent Reznor was the archetypal cartoon goth in the average person's mind throughout much of the 90s.

no

There's no cringier lyric in LP whole discography than

Nine Inch Nails was always cringe but Trent is super talented so it evens out.

"Closer" was edgier than anything linkin park ever made.

I swear to god I saw you write the same BS a few months ago. Go see a doctor man.
You're the NIN fuckboy.

imagine being this stupid.

But numales are the ones who have always listened to NIN.

>The Downward Spiral
>nothing of merit

>A thousand lips a thousand tongues
>A thousand throats a thousand lungs
>A thousand ways to make it true
>I want to do terrible things to you
That's a cover though.
kek.
Hey look it's the "David Fyncher was washed up, so was David Bowie" You were proven wrong before.

All shit posting aside, all the layering, the concepts, theatrics and evolution of NIN puts it above, it is an amazing band. And Trent has been proving his skills in and outside of NIN consistently. His EP trilogy seems like him at his best, it is some of his best work I've heard, and I loved With_Teeth to Hesitation Marks, but Not The Actual Events gave me the same feeling when I'Ve heard The Downward Spiral for the first time.

>Hey look it's the "David Fyncher was washed up, so was David Bowie"
>You were proven wrong before.

No I wasn't. You just bailed out of the thread after running out of arguments.
And it was Lynch, not Fincher. Fincher was shit to begin with desu.

At least Trent never rapped in his music

>While I was working on [The] Downward Spiral, I was living in the house where Sharon Tate was killed. Then one day I met her sister [Patti Tate]. It was a random thing, just a brief encounter. And she said: 'Are you exploiting my sister's death by living in her house?' For the first time, the whole thing kind of slapped me in the face. I said, 'No, it's just sort of my own interest in American folklore. I'm in this place where a weird part of history occurred.' I guess it never really struck me before, but it did then. She lost her sister from a senseless, ignorant situation that I don't want to support. When she was talking to me, I realized for the first time, 'What if it was my sister?' I thought, 'Fuck Charlie Manson.' I went home and cried that night. It made me see there's another side to things, you know?

Really makes you think...

What is 'Down in it'?

AFI is pretty good, I guess

Cover but the original version doesn't have that cringy excerpt which was added specifically by Trent.

>projecting this hard

um user i'm pretty sure trent reznor invented the modern nu-male

Manson did it better.

nah he's right
nine inch nails merch was pretty much the equivalent of having "kick me" pinned to your shirt when i was in HS

i was just happy that the jocks and the glue huffing metalheads left me alone and focused all their aggression on the effeminate goth kids instead desu

>NIN is layered. You can't take the lyrics, songs, albums etc at surface value, you have to look deeper to actually understand them.

Bullshit. People say the same crap about Tool, as if Maynard's bullshit is anything but i'm12andthisisdeep bullshit

"
Knuckle deep inside the borderline
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to
Relax. Slip away

It's not enough
I need more
Nothing seems to satisfy

>durrr man, it's really not about, like, fisting, but about like desensitization and shit, like isn't that deep, like using fisting as a metaphor for, like, what, like, watching violent movies does to u?? so deep

GOD IS DEAAAAAAAD
AND
NO
ONE CARRRRRES

IF THERE IS A HELLLL
I'LL
SEE YOU
THERRRRRE

cringe

Good job, you got the point

no really, he decided to be in that house specifically because of her death, and that fascination with it was little more than a morbid edgelord's "look im so dark and brooding", for a second he realized how much of a faggot he actually was.

At least he isn't marilyn manson

Nope, Fincher works in that context as well
retard

Shut the fuck up.

>Incontinence