Sup Forumsros, i wanna know if you want to get married and have kids in the future. Why/why not?

Sup Forumsros, i wanna know if you want to get married and have kids in the future. Why/why not?

I can get a wife but can not have kids, I had a vasectomy just a few years ago.

I'd discuss having kids but I wouldn't get married unless it was really, really important to her. Even then I'd need some convincing.

married? hell no

kids? already have a few

I'm black btw

Don't give a fuck about marriage, but would like some sons. Raise them to be copies of me after I'm dead, but they'll probably just hate me along the way

Anyone with a healthy mind wants to. But doing it is another thing all together. I'm not going to do it because I'm too old at 27.

are you involved with them? do you pay alimony?

Wife sure, kids nah. I wouldn't want anything for her to love more than me.

27 isn't too old, even for a woman.

and certainly not for a guy

I see them on their birthdays. But i dont pay shit

I wanted to. For longer than I can remember I have wanted a large family and a wife that I can love everyday, even when we hate each other.

Now, I do not even want a partner, let alone a family.

that's cool, i wouldn't want to pay either if i didn't want them in the first place

why is that?

because i'm the same, and the reason i gave up was because of how shitty 99% of women seem to be

I think that fucking only one woman all the time's abusive. You need at least 3 virgins a day to fuck and impregnate; some times 14 virgins in a single day will do the trick even better though, especially when you're 17.

that's what daughters are for

and checked

marry younger? you will be an average aged parent, ive seen where a buddies dad didnt have him until he was 50 years old

nice dubs

Divorced, with a son and daughter. Whatever they tell you never get married

Marriage ruins great relationships. Don't be a fucking idiot

>source: divorced with a gf and wayyyy happier than I ever have been

I'm never ever having children because all the women are evil. And I tell you again, 27 is too old... Read books if you don't believe me.

what books?

My uncle is in his late 60s and has a 10 year old kid. His wife is around 20 years younger than him.

Seems pretty happy to me

he must be fucking exhausted at that age, sounds like hell honestly

I would maybe want to get married if I could get along with someone that long, but I don't really want kids. I prefer pets over children tbh

No. Marriage has been ruined for men.

My wife had a stroke and I stood by her and she left me.

Had another partner that I thought the world of. She can't be with me, but she loves me.

It has nothing to do with good or evil. Humans are flawed creatures.

I just don't think we know what love is anymore.

Read a book on basic human biology, read a book on bone density and ages on that. Read a book on the toxic effects of modern sedative medications for surgeries such as c-sections; if you know about how retarded all of that sedation is making you guys from the time you're born then you'll realize that the governments are all just a bunch of cucks and need to be conquered and then executed.

I don't believe in love honestly. Well, not romantic love, maternal/paternal love i can imagine

humans just aren't good enough and live too long for monogamy

I'd like to get married and possibly have 1 kid at least.

If my boyfriend sorts his shit out.

I always wanted to have a big house, a nice wife and a couple of kids running around, but i lived long enough to now that this won't work.

Maybe married. With long term gf. No kids.

I don't think marriage was about love. More like survival. Nowadays it is much easier to live if you know what you are doing. That being the case no I won't get married, especially because I don't think the government should have any business with it. I will just date until someone doesn't want to act like an entitled cunt and just leave because they are bored or whatever.

Love is a willingness to give more of yourself then you receive.

No one in this world anymore can love. We have lost that.

>If my boyfriend sorts his shit out.

what's up with him

No I have crippling depression. Also what is either bipolar, schizo, or something, idk I haven't gone to the doctor to figure it out. I don't want to make another person have the chance to go through this shit. Life sucks lol. Also I get friend zoned with every girl I met so shit ain't gonna happen.

Of course not. I dont want to set kids in a world they don't want like I do, or a chance they die before me/experience horrible shit etc. Same goes for spouse, you love em, shit happens/they die. NowWhatDoIDo.gif

>i wanna know if you want to get married and have kids in the future.
No
>why not?
I just don't think of you that way

Love's extinction's going to make us extinct in the near future.

i do want a wife and kids but will probably never be with a girl long enough to, have had girls who've lasted for years only for them to leave

Its not love that kept it going. People love to fuck. Look around for evidence. Its the sex robots that will bring about our glorious end.

Married? Possibly just to be with someone if I make it to my 60 - 70's

Kids? Lol nope

Don't like kids and airhead women (which are all single women I know).

Ideal strat for life, wait until i'm 40 - 50. Find a single gal.

Already been married and had kids. Now divorced and on the verge of bankruptcy in large part because of debts my ex-wife ran up when we were married and the money I have to pay her every month.

I would never advise someone to get married in the US, Canada, or any other country with Western-style laws that basically condemn a man to years of indentured servitude if his wife decides she wants a divorce.

Any Western male who isn't going fiscal alpha right now is betraying civilization. We need to get our morals and family structure back together. I am not married but I am certainly on the lookout and could get an above average woman in no time but I'm waiting for a golden opportunity.

After rereading, I guess I immediately contradicted myself. Fuck I'm drunk. The love of fucking, hell yeah.

And before someone repeats the tired old "pre-nup" maymay, keep in mind that pre-nups are not legally bulletproof and can be discarded in part or entirely by a divorce judge.

JERK EACH OTHER OFF MORE FAGS KYS NIGGERFAGGOTS

>We need to get our morals and family structure back together.
It's not going to happen. The media are constantly pushing tranny shit, race mixing (almost always buck nigger on white woman), feminism, celebrating single moms and fat women. Normies eat that shit up. The vast majority of people who oppose this garbage are fucked up in their own way, usually redneck Christcucks who raise their own screaming brats in poverty and ignorance.

i'll have kids and live with my girl but i don't think i'll fall for the marrying meme

No, because I am already married and have kids.

Pfffff are you really trying to convince people with that bland motivation. C'mon man. I do admire the passion though. Keep that up. What exactly are you looking for personally in a relationship that gets you fired up? What are the signs of your "golden opportunity"?
Seriously, I can't eye roll hard enough for you dude. The media shouldn't be the center of anybody's focus. You should do you. At least motivate your ass to a healthier life.

Already married. We don't want to have kids.

I never wanted to, and over time the wife decided she didn't want to either. She actually suggested that I get a vasectomy.

We're both love our hobbies and don't want the burden on time, money, and emotional stress brought on by children.

>The media shouldn't be the center of anybody's focus.
Unfortunately, it is. Not mine, but almost everyone else's.

>You should do you.
I do.

>At least motivate your ass to a healthier life.
You know nothing about me except that I'm on Sup Forums right now and that I write better posts than you do.

Married? No. Not with the ridiculous court bias and with my qualifications, I may be in love, but not an idiot. Children? The more the better. At least two.

>She actually suggested that I get a vasectomy.
At least when she gets pregnant, you'll know the kid belongs to one of her lovers.

The ridiculous court bias applies to child support as well as alimony. If you have kids, you can't avoid child support by not getting married.

Have fun then.

Because when you expect a white kid and your woman shits out a monkey

Married the shy nerdy girl who read manga and fanfic, I assumed she was going to be secretly pervy.

I was dead wrong. She gets uncomfortable and looks away when a sex scene in Game of Thrones happens.

Boring in the sack, but she's not confrontational at all.

i would take boring in the sack and loyal to a disloyal freak

Yes, because I want what any man wants; to fuck the same woman over and over again for a while, then have it stop and get back to reality, then eventually plan with her to create hybrids of ourselves to carry on our legacy.
>personally, I'd like 8 children.
>and I'm a loyal ass motherfucker
>I realize by number 4 I'll be fisting the bitch but that's all part of the journey.

>MARRIAGE

Marriage sure im fine with that
No kids though dont have any and dont want any.
Why? Because im not responsible enough, financially stable, and mentally stable enough to take care of a kid that's gonna have schizoaffective disorder and ADD