Alright guys, let's talk ONLINE MONEY. I make around $400 to $500 a month online as of now...

Alright guys, let's talk ONLINE MONEY. I make around $400 to $500 a month online as of now, what are some ways I can boost that to like $800? What do you hermits use to make money online, what are the best sites for online earning. fuck me up with information boys.

What do you do to make $500 a month?

^

Amazon Mechanical Turk, It's like surveys and stuff. Basically I do surveys, 3 hours each day. Nets me about 20 bucks a day. Sometimes I get lazy though and fall short.

$6.67 an hour bro. Really raking in the dough there

the OP pic should have been rolls of pennies

Isn't that what he said.. $400 to $500 usd a month

The point is I'm working online and from home in my spare time while I enjoy my life. Not how much I make. Of course I have a full time position as well, but I want to know how I can grab more online money.

Do surveys 4 hours a day.

>Underrated post.

I'm a writer, editor and SEO guy. I work on Upwork for different clients as a freelancer, writing and editing different things. It's a little slow starting out because you have no reputation or experience to show, so you'll need a portfolio of work. That said, I developed repeat clients and I've made around $4,000 since I started in April. Per month, I make around $1,300 with my repeat clients. I'm actually working right now (procrastinating on Sup Forums, go figure). I have written content due August 25th, I'll make $2,340 from that.

I rent Gridseed G-Blade ASIC miners to farm c rypto-C
cost 300/month
earn 1100-1700

How do you manage to make that much when it seems like most of the stuff on there is for a few cents?

>Amazon Mechanical Turk
Can you really make money from this? I have a job but sitting around doing this for 2 or 3 hours a day for food money might be good.

Trade Forex. Make a couple hundred per day. On the road to millions.. invest in knowledge and trade an objective system and you will not have to work a 9-5 ever again. You can make your wildest dreams come true if you are smart with your earnings.. you can invest in physical assets and so forth. Online fiat to real world physical.. this is the way to go. For now at least

Neat. Any tips for similar freelancers?

Where should I start?

I have around one thousand dollars.

It becomes fast after a while, Tasks are pretty basic, $1 is around 8 minutes. Not hard. It's nice getting 50 cent jobs that take less than a minute, that happens often.

Price yourself low, place your profile public, set your availability to "open - as needed", research what other "Top Rated" freelancers' profiles look like, and develop key job searches for your job feed.

Does anyone have any quick startup ideas for money making online, without much money right now? I want to take out a loan but want to make sure I can pay it off strictly from online earnings.

Well connected individual looking for ideas:

I'm at a standstill with product fabrication at the moment. I moonlight as a China sourcer for plastic injection molded products. My best friend is a mechanical engineer in China with a lot of experience in this field.

Ideally, I want to start manufacturing my own products and listing them on Amazon. I've worked with a lot of clients and I guess I'm just tired of being the middle man.

I'd love to find a few sharp individuals with some good ideas of things we could produce overseas. I'm an electrical engineer myself, and my best friend has a sister who can also develop PCBs for cheap.

Anyways, if anyone here is interested in speaking further, shoot me an email at: [email protected]

Oh look its this trade bullshit again 50% chance you will make some and 50% chance you will lose all your investments.

nice, could you please elaborate a little>?

Start with youtube tutorials. Urban Forex is a good channel where I started, but ultimately uou can start trading right now on a demo account with fake money. It's called paper trading.. use tradingview.com to use charts. its free... you can also paper trade on trading view. But dont put all your money in. Paper trade for a few months and learn and develop a strategy or you will lose all your money and will never attempt again. Everything you need to know is free on google and youtube

Yea but thats life... you either win or you lose. Id much rather learn to trade than fill out a survey for 3 hours per day... what do you gain from that? what knowledge do you acquire from filling out surveys? If you want to optimal income gains from sitting at home n your computer than Trading or developing websites/coding is the way to go..

Investing = rich peope gambling

Thank you.

I thought starting slow would be good too, seems right in any pursuit until you find your footing.

I have been wanting to trade for awhile, but I haven't got around to it.

Thanks again, I will check out that channel first

I made 600 in 3 days once doing translations from Spanish to English. Publisher paid 30 cents per task, which was about 10 translation of one to two scentences. Fluent in both English and Spanish, and being a CS major it was a joke. I slept 3-4 hours those theee days. Blew it all as son as I got paid in a stupid longboard. Youwentfullretard.jpg
Never again have seen a posting so profitable. They had about 6000 hits with the same pay.

Where is the part where you had to give your asshole to Juan for some more "hits" till he blew it all on your face

Anyone know where to sell SSNs?

Yeah, but they're only worth thousandths of a cent.

What about full dox packages with addresses, dobs, bank account #s w/ routing #s?

How do you get approved? I filled out all the shit so my profile was 100%, took some tests and scored fairly high in all of them and they keep rejecting me.

What sort of stuff do they need for a portolio? Would a website full of articles be cool or do they want a lot more?

Slightly more, but unless you have them in serious bulk it's not super worth it. Certain individuals might be willing to pay more though if you try peddling your wares for on the derp web.

Start a niche website, place ads relevant to the niche, drive targeted traffic to it, PROFIT!!!

is it possible to make $3000 in a week or two?

It seems like all the deepweb marketplaces have been shutdown by the feds, or are currently under their control. I have a major database that I'd like to move while it's still fresh

> drive targeted traffic to it

Ok

so work 4.5 hours a day you fucking retard

buy rolls of quarters and sell them at the bank

Wut. $500 a month? Is that only income? Nigger I'm making $600 a week from normal work.

>normal work

The place I use is invite only, but consider what you have and who would buy. Maybe try moving it at a carder marketplace. They used to be easier to find on the clearnet even, but it'll take a bit of digging today.

It's not that hard if you have plenty of social media accounts. It's boring work building the accounts up though and adding people.

Look up how to do keyword research to find low competition keywords. There are tools with free trials.

Then look up how to do on page SEO.

Then try and get back links from quality sites. Try contacting them and pitching a guest post or something.

If you can write an article that solves a specific problem, and get it to rank for keywords that people would type when they want a solution to that problem then so long as your article and product is good you should make something.

I don't have the card info, just a ton of identity details. I would just drain their accounts if I wasn't sure I'd end up fucking up and going to prison lol

Probably for the best in the end, it's lame looking over your shoulder forever.

Can anyone give me quick rundown of AMT
I'm a student and would really appreciate some extra cash

That's why I want to sell it off to someone who knows what they're doing

AMT is GREAT for students, It's simply a site filled with Microtasks, things that pay as little as 0.01 and things that pay as much as $100 and sometimes more, Everything adds up, and its really easy to make a basic $10/hr if you work hard enough and understand the platform.

What kind of tasks are there

link?

Tasks like, Transcription, Research studies, Search Engine Studies, Ad Studies, User Testing, Translation, etc.

The website is mturk.com, it's run by amazon and simple. Applying is kind of hard though as they don't accept everyone and it takes a while to get approved sometimes.

how long did it take to get your account approved?

how long usually to get approved?

I was approved in a week, my one friend wasn't approved until a year after his application, it's all Amazon.

Some people have no clue how web design works. Learn a little html of you dont already know it and lend a hand to small businesses with shitty webpages. Use fancy words when you offer them services so you can upcharge them.

Go on.

>Use fancy words
>responsive
>header
>footer
>CSS
>w3c

You don't even need to know HTML, with bootstrap and Pigendo you can make a website in minutes.

Not sure exactly how much you know about coding and such but yeah basically look up local restaurants etc. If they don't have one hook them up with godaddy or something. A great option if youre looking to make an investment is OutSystems, which is really expensive but makes web and in-browser app design easy as fuck. No coding required for OutSystems but it is 60k a year. Again, but investment. But if you do it to a somewhat larger (mid tier) company with money to spare you can replace their IT department and make bank.

>60k/yr

For what?

OutSystems. Theres a free version i think but its got heavy limitations. If you go all in though, and get the company to spkit the cost, you can make it a full time job, which is why its worth the cost. 60k for a program, or a team of 10-20 employees with full salary and benefits. Pretty persuasive for the company to pay it

Give me a taste of a sample pitch.

How would you like a brand new website done in half the time for a quarter the cost?

Parallel the half and quarter lingo for a more persuasive pitch

fuck you, its a random board you fucking faggot. Fuck off to where you came from

Mturk can be good if you get lucky or get quals for transcription and get good at it. Or if you get masters somehow. Only us people were allowed to sign up last time I remember or your account won't be approved.

No moar money talk?

Was lurking hard, and I don't want it to end yet

lifting 5000 pounds a day

what? I just applied from canada.