Good! Harry is best Prince anyway

Good! Harry is best Prince anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holmes_(actor)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope prince Harry understands the red flag that is her tattoos.

Queen Victoria had a tattoo. The Royal family are literally just a better funded version of the ones we have on benefits and living in council houses.

Britain is cucked again by American sexual temptation

I hope he gives the royal dick. They should make a sex tape. The entire monarchy is racist.. I know prince harry be sucking some black dick.

>Any hopes Prince Harry’s fans had however of His Royal Highness getting to know Sgt Marks have been dashed as it emerged she is “happily married”.

She's married..... you probably should have read the article.

>those thighs
Harry knows exactly what he's doing

Harry is balding badly.

Does she have a giant American flag inked on her thigh?

A-and an eagle?

This is weird

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

prince harry is known to be THE most hung guy in british royalty, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed mark's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with harry barely able to force it past the knob, and marks moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on harrys throbbing monstrosity, her whole body (except her lame leg) quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>dat fucking repulsive tattoo

Shooped right?

bro wtf

It's pasta.

He's following her around like a puppy.

Pathetic I bet he was seriously disappointed when he found out she's married

Longest recorded dick was 13 inches.

Nonsense, American women love the big british cock.

Us American men cannot compete

She'd better check her breaks.

i love this pasta

you know the post can be traced back to you right harry?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holmes_(actor)

IT'S A TRAP GUYS! HE IS ACTUALLY FUCKING A BLACK GUY! THIS A MICHAEL JACKSON.

I'm going bald at 23 atm

Didn't this already happen before? IIRC it ended with a King abdicating.

Just imagine going down on Prince Harry. No homo.
Imagine slipping off his trousers and digging past his red bush until you found his flaccid, pasty, mushroom head. As it slowly penetrates your mouth your saliva glands begin to water up and his phallus slowly hardens. Imagine calmly loosening your throat as you gobble down his knob. You can feel the stubbles of his red, recently shaven pubic hair on the roof of your mouth. Next you feel the gooey load erupt in your mouth and suddenly you have a flashback to biting into a gusher as a youngster.

No homo.

they changed that rule, Charles married a divorced woman

That tat is fucking hideous

DELETE THIS

Wanna talk about it?

Well, at least it's American.

Patriotism is better than most of the shit vapid women tattoo on themselves.

Everything women do is vapid, even their patriotism.

Better vapid patriotism than vapid... cartoons or jap writing or whatever the fuck else women get tattooed onto themselves.

Malaysia is right.

It's Indonesia stupid

or hilarious.. who gives a shit

i want to stick my head between those thighs fuck

You're acting like marriage is something sacred

whatever. You're all the same.

Wearing such revealing clothes in the presence of a member of a royal family. She's basically naked down there.
Women are fucking scum.

>entire leg tattoo
Under the laser with ye vile milkmaid

>those legs

Hnnnng

> prince Harry
> royal bloodline

>being gay

Prince Henry recently said about just this kind of shit. How he feels bad for any woman he might date, because if he talks to anyone for whatever reason, everyone thinks they're engaged.

>The Royal family are literally just a better funded version of the ones we have on benefits and living in council houses.
How do you figure?

>Just imagine going down on Prince Harry. No homo.
Kinda sounds homo tho.

This is true.
They need a reality tv show of their own.

>he was wrong

I don't think there's anything to this story though I agree with you

She's hot asf, but she's married, so obviously not.

What a disgusting degenerate dumpster fire material

it's already happening

This is next level degeneracy

The guy is literally a prince, and he's associating himself with this gutter whore

Ugly whore with a trashy tattoo who's dressed like a slut begging for a big uncut royal cock. Gross

Prince Charles is known to have a huge cock. A paparazzi snap of him on the balcony with his robe open revealed a Penis that even kevin Bacon would be jealous of.

She just wants money. She should stay away from the Prince. She's just a commoner. Disney Stories are not real.

>Organiser of event is chatting with participants
How dare he.

"royal bloodline"

When a woman tats herself aggressively they instantly become an object to me. I can't help it! It's like fucking wallpaper.

Nasty tasteless tattoo. Dumb attention needy bitch

Specifically yes. Just because he's further down the succession line doesn't change that.

I think Harry's basically a good bloke despite being a royal and he likes that girl. They were both soldiers.

BRITKEKS KEKED THE KEK OUT

>Sup Forums has made me attracted to qt's with tatoos, piercings, and tomboy/colored hair

>they tell me they're all whores who aren't for marrying

>you will never be born in a royal family

You could be long lost dutch royalty. Go to the palace and start demanding your birthright.

it's good to be the Prince.

She's married.

I am invoking ruke 34.

explain

>that leg and a half

Hng

>(except her lame leg)

naked pool with models in a suite in Las Vegas

Source

Well, what are the odds when everyone up to my great-grandparents are all poor labourers?

Dat.. damn.

It can't be the entire body though.. It's gotta be half but I don't mind the back being completely covered.

Ass better be bare.

lol relax, just a white ass. less overall fat percentage, so they have flatter asses. means theyre healthier

Jealousy is a sin, leaf.

You can tell they'd already be fucking if the cameras weren't there.

LOLOLOL

Britcucks sure know how to dilute themselves.

I think Harry Balls is a secret fag. His mother was a race mixer and his real father is a former tanks driver.

Brits talk about trashy americans, fuck me, talk about white trash,,,

Imagine what her husband is thinking? I would off slapped the whore.

That ass isn't just flat... its inverted

Harry is like 5th or 8th or something in line for the throne so it doesn't really matter, his line is gonna be pretty well forgotten about in 50 years.

I don't understand why you tolerate monarchy and aristocracy. Just get rid of it and make them get real jobs.

Not when he becomes Archduke of Australia.

Hate to dispel your royalist cuck fantasies, but you can clearly see the imprint of his average flaccid pecker on his jeans in this pic:

They're some of the hardest workers in the UK. They do actually have real jobs. Henry and William were active combat in the army, and now William flies rescue helicopters.
Her Majesty does a shittonne of work for parliament in various capacities, and they all have assorted charities and businesses.
Then there's the matter of them sacrificing $200m+ income directly to parliament every year.

>tattoo
She should be gassed.

Better than anyone we have now, I'd welcome a monarchy over our two main parties.

Wow, you're a real sucker for the propaganda.

They were never put in any risk just playing pretend soldier for the cameras and tabloids.

Seize all their fucking assets as they were stolen. They don't do any work they just have capital and royalist cucks to do the actual work. They are merely the descendants of the best psychopathic murderers and rapists.

Bottom of his year at Eton. It later turned out that a teacher had helped him to cheat in art

Because they are the first cucks of history

>2016
>still believes in "royalty"

stay cucked

It's one thing when Brits defend their Queen, it's another when you colonial fags do it. It's just gay and you really ought to stop.

>b-but she's our Queen too you stupid burger

Gay.

Prince Scoundrel. There's still hope for the UK.

>Wow, you're a real sucker for the propaganda.
I didn't comment on the quality their contribution. The point was that they have still ventilated brown people.
>Seize all their fucking assets as they were stolen.
Except they weren't.
>They don't do any work
Except you're wrong, septic. They do plenty of work, and contribute more than most.

>Believing in "democracy"
Good goy.

She IS our queen too. And i'm defending the truth, regardless of feelings. Is this something only white people understand?

>like an evian bottle