Good evening Anonymous. Things been getting you down? Let's talk about them. You deserve some respect...

Good evening Anonymous. Things been getting you down? Let's talk about them. You deserve some respect. Get whatever's bothering you off your chest, jump into a discussion, ask for advice. Need a hug? You can have a hug.

I'm here to talk to you user, for what it's worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alice_Margatroid
youtube.com/watch?v=WrkyT-6ivjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why havent killed yourseft yet

I want to freeze to death

Ah, haven't been able to work myself up to it yet. It takes some nerve, y'know?

Why's that? Sounds like a pretty awful way to go.

because Fenn's one of the coolest motherfucker's you're ever gonna meet. he's just here to be nice, dude.

I don't think so. You just kind of fall asleep and never wake up. This is what I wished for.

Sometimes I try. Thank you user.

Well, that's what I think it'll be like sometimes, but then I remember: dying hurts. It hurts you, and it hurts forever. It hurts the people around you too, however little they care.

To be cold forever, it would be awful. Your mind slows down until it ceases to function, and until that point you know that you're dying, and there's nothing you can do.

I don't want you to die user. I want you to be alive and warm, because while you're alive and warm you can keep moving on, you can change yourself and the world around you, and things can get better.

>Things been getting you down? Let's talk about them.
ok. Im mad you're posting downscales.

>Get whatever's bothering you off your chest
I have one more semester to finish my degree in accounting...I fucking hate accounting.

Luckily no student debt, but kinda at a crossroads. Finish the degree so I always have it, or try and change majors in 3-4 weeks.

I would very much like to be cold forever. To have everything go away. There's no more change left, not for me.

I'm going to kill myself in less than two weeks and that makes me a bit sad.

I'm pretty upset that my newest love doll came with the most poorly braided wig ever.

whats the name of the miyazaki film shes from, im having a brain fart

Worried about next year at uni and fucking it up as the degree is better than my previous one.
Also kinda sad that my sister took on an illustration job without asking me if I wanted to do it or shrugging off any kind of help I offer.
And having a bridesmaid's dress fitting tomorrow but I'm a fat fuck and I know I'll look bad in whatever.

However I started swimming this week and have done I believe over 110 lengths over the week as a whole.

im sure u can do better

Nausica.

Naussica/Nausicca.
Forgot the spelling so try both.

I haven't made an HD folder for him yet, sorry. I've been slacking.
filename.

Kys faggot

Nothing.
I'm perfect.

Kys faggot

>date hs gf
>be separated for 2yrs
>maintain long distance
>skype and talk daily
>while away i meet another girl
>new girl relates is like me with vagina
>its fucking me with a vag
>go home for a month
>marry gf thinking i love her
>go back
>start thinking i fucked up
>turns out i did fuck up cuz shes threatens me when i mention divorce
>stuck in a one sided marriage
>shes aware but thinks we can fix it
>i dont want to cuz i dont care about it
Present day
>in a marriage that i dont care for and want out but no money for divorce and state favors women

Kys faggot

Kys fagget

put your faith in bog and your life will change i guarantee it

Downscales? I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you.

If you don't think you could hold it together in an accounting job, what would you do with a degree in accounting? If you can make up the credits for a different major, switch to something you think you'll use.

No matter what your major is, you still have the many skills and experiences you've gained over the past three years to get you going in life. That's worth a lot.

Well, what is it that's not going to change?

Why user? Do you really need to? Let's talk about this.

Perhaps you could rebraid it nicely for her.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Read the manga too.

Good job on the swimming, I've never been able to bring myself to conform to a regular swim schedule. Some people are going to be their own, user. You can't always affect that, sometimes you just need to accept it.

Hmmm. Are you absolutely certain you can't salvage this relationship and bring yourself to love her?

say it right, faggot

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Just another version of: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alice_Margatroid

sage, hide, etc.

Pch(yoooou)
Pch(you)!
Ch(you)!
Pchy(you)!

Want to talk about how pointless existence is, user?

Stale pasta
Kys fagget

AAAHHHHHHH i just finished the first season and am half way through the next of black lagoon its fucking sick
>pick kinda related

BL is tragically underrated
I just want more manga made for it damn it

evening, Rev. doing okay?

Thank you! I've been going swimming with my friend, so she's been a really great supporter and I'm glad that I've been pushing myself. Unfortunately we only go 3 nights a week but I'm hoping we go more times!
It's also helping me become more healthy and feel better about myself!

And you're right. I feel that I should be able to affect it, but I guess that isn't a good thing to do..

Sure tell me
Why are you such a pathetic whiteknight?

Great, actually. Spent all day fishing.

I look back on my life up until this point and it's incredibly disappointing.

When I look at myself and notice that I was born into White middle class America, I wonder why I'm not going to an Ivy league school right now.

Don't lie to me, I know if I worked hard enough in school, I could have been successful. I was in the top 7% of my class. I had a 3.8 GPA.

Instead I'm 19 and going to community college. I'm majoring in LAN Network Administration. GPA of 3.6.

I'm lost and I should have a stunning portfolio of programming projects and systems that I built up from scratch.

Instead, the most noteworthy thing I've done is install Arch linux and modify a simple HTTP proxy to be less error prone.

I'm incredibly mediocre.

Here, have one of my favorites.

3 nights a week is better than once a month. Don't push yourself too hard, make sure you rest and eat well between workouts. A regular routine will get you on your feet fast, both physically and emotionally. Good job!

You can't control everyone, and it's unhealthy to try. But I see where you're coming from, and I struggle to keep myself from doing it too.

Stop Waifufagging my Waifu you piece of shit

Well, I am not a whiteknight. I come into threads to stir shit up with people like you, because ultimately we are both here for the same reasons. We want to maintain the order here. Sup Forums is not allowed to exist without blind contrarians.
Now I don't like waifuthreads or any "in" culture in an advice thread. I think it is counter to their purpose.. but shit like this? It's just convo. You want to help me spam the wwyd and cuck threads? They are way worse.

I just read my own post and hey looking back I'm not that bad. I still suck tho. IDK what to feel.

I mean, I dunno about swimming, but a lot of running and lifting programs are 3 nights/week to give muscles time to recover
sounds like a great time, honestly.
there's a reason it's called "average." because most people are this way, hon. sucks to feel like you could have done better, but the only thing to do now is push yourself to higher goals.

i'm only drinking water and not eating i'm trying to starve myself to death i cant get a gun

>one sided marriage here
Thats hard when we seperated for 2yrs. I matured. She stayed stagnate.
-Theres nothing in common between us.
-Shes petty
-close minded individual
-prude ans cant fathom a life without put me
Side note a person that cant live withiut someone isnt healthy.
Overall this relationship is toxic and ive lost all interest and motivation when im primary supporter.
Only upside to her leeching off me is the food and sex.

Which really thinking about it i could just be bored with her since i really wasnt ready to settle down.

what the fuck man you just made me cry. I'm gonna go fucking do something right now. Thank you

people will attach you to a nutrient tube and charge you 16 thousand dollars. It's not worth it, there's too many people that care about you for that to work.

Talk to some homeless people, they always have the best stories.

Not every white middle class American goes to an ivy league school, user. Some can't afford to, some have goals of a different sort. It's not expected, nor is it required to become successful. It looks to me like you're doing pretty good for 19. Keep doing what you're doing, keep building up your skills, and see if you can get started on some personal projects that you can be proud of when you're done.

Can we share?

Starvation is a horrendous way to die. Even without a gun there are far better ways. What's got you down user, why don't you want to keep going? Also, what this user said: He's right.

Do you not love her anymore? Talk to her about it. See if you can find out what she really feels for you, and if she understands how you feel and the toll it's taking on you. If you can't understand each other's feelings there's no way it's going to work, but if you communicate you may be able to turn things around and help her become a better person.

you shouldn't starve yourself. there's an easy way to lose weight and a right way to lose weight. learn healthy habits rather than self-destructive patterns.
you two just sound unhappy. relationships take work, and it sounds like she isn't willing to put it in, and you don't think she's worth putting the effort in for.
shit, I'm sorry, hon. I hope it all works out in the end.

It really was. Got caught in the rain for a good hour but that made it all the more relaxing.

nobody has visited me for months i live in a single room and my parents divorced and dont speak to me or eachother anymore

Get out in the world user. Talk to someone new, meet as many people as you can until you make a friend. You don't need to go it alone. The world can be intimidating, but if you stand up to it for long enough you'll find someone, and you can make it through this. There are far better solutions than starvation, trust me.

>too dumb to even kms

ill just live :(

>Can we share

No nigger the whole point is that she's my obscure high-quality waifu that none of the shitty normie and faggot cancer weebs take, going after their shitty low tier moeshit instead

tears of joy user! you made me feel better.

If you really eespecred your cool obscure waifu you would allow her to be an independent woman who don't need no single man claiming her

so, silly question, but appease a drunk. what do you do for fun? games, board games, comic books? woodworking? drawing? you can find a group local, maybe, and if not you can find an online community to try and make friends.
s'okay. me too, user.
well, I'm glad I could help you just a bit, hon.

Keep on keeping on, user. Things won't get better on their own, but I'm sure you can improve them if you try.

Nausicaa isn't that obscure, is she? I've never thought of her as a waifu though, just used her to identify myself and convey a positive and friendly image. She is pretty awesome.

Let me get this off my chest.

>I started sucking cocks when I was 5.
>Even then when I was sucking cocks I knew it was my destiny.
>Every day suck more and more cock.
>Made a vow that I would suck 1 more cock each day than that of the previous day.
>Eventually I change that vow to be twice that of the previous day.
>Start sucking cock full time.
>Begin researching ways to suck more cock.
>There is simply not enough time in the day to suck all the cock.
>Research starts paying off time travel to suck more cock becomes a reality.
>Start sucking my own cock due to time travel
>Reality begins to unwind due to the sheer amount of cocks sucked
>Begin experiment sucking more than one cock in spacetime
>Quantum cock sucking theory begins
>Quantum cock sucking becomes reality as I suck all cocks simultaneously throughout all time.
>Universe explodes with cock, I am happy
>Everything is cock
>I am OP.

I apologize, I became distracted.
...I wanted to be a bold person, to be the kind of person I dreamed of, but instead I withered. I have no one to blame for myself.

The truth is, I love the cold. To embrace it, fall into it forever...that would be nice.

You're not dumb, every smart person thinks that they're dumb.

Dumb people are so dumb they don't know or care that they are dumb. They're just dumb.

Smart people, like you, recognize that they might have to work to be better in some areas. That's how we improve user.

Get on my level nigger

Really like this girl I work with and she totally knows, but isn't acknowledging it. What should I do?

i spend most of my time on video games but apart from that don't really do anything other than exist

kys faggot

kek

i want your succ

>The truth is, I love the cold. To embrace it, fall into it forever...that would be nice.

You only love the cold because you're used to it.

Inuit don't notice the cold, and say that the cold is their home.

But you only adopted the cold. You can warm up.

In reality, it's the small things that warm you up.

Kinda like fire, you don't need it around you all the time.

Take a moment to help a stranger in this thread. The help will warm you both up :)

I wish with all my heart I were a white middle class american who goes to a community college. Oh, man, that would be so great.

buckle up, we goin in

lmao

But this is not the end user, this is a step in the process. You aren't where you want to be yet. If all your problems are caused by you, then you have the power to fix them. If you really want to become a better person, you'll need to work for it. It's hard, but it's not impossible. You're not a lost cause, user.

Ask her to grab coffee or lunch with you, and talk about it.

If you want to be something more, do more. Try something new, try drawing or painting. Buy a cheap drone (you can get a decent enough one for practice under $200) and start flying in the park every afternoon. Buy some spices and see if you can come up with some good combinations, make food more interesting. There's so much you can do user, you've just got to do it.

>i spend most of my time on video games but apart from that don't really do anything other than exist

Well go to the park and find some people playing frisbee or soccer or whatever.

Ask if you can join. They will say yes (frisbee 200% guaranteed, they're some of the most friendly people ever)

Bell, could you do 'em slowly this time? I like how this one's going.

user, why do you spend so much time dwelling on something you dislike? If you want to be an agent of chaos at least get creative. There are so many ways to ruin someone's day

I'm gonna bolt no,w honestly, I'm way too drunk for this tonight. don't tell Reisen on me, Fen

actually most of my class is muslim but I appreciate the jealousy. It makes me feel better about my situation.

No worries, I won't talk. Take care Jill, have a nice evening.

you know what, fuck it. im gonna sort my life out

kermit come spam this thread too pls

I have tried.
She dragged me to 6, 2hr counseling session together
She pushed me to see a therapist who prescribed me antidepressants bc of the depressipn i got from the relationship and lack of sleep from stress and vivid nightmares of her being a monster.
She loves me but i have tried to reciprocate those feelings but thats me lying to her.
We do exercise communication and my effort in that is being brutally honest. She gets upset over my unfiltered thoughts.
Either way im distant and very to myself. I enjoy talking to people but not with her since it mainly arguments. In her eyes i don't respect the marriage. And really i dont want it in the first place. I like being alone and meeting other women. Im happier away from her and whem shes not home than when she is around. She tries hard and i appreciate her but not homestly it wont change how i want to be free from the shackles of marriage and away from the warden.
>Basically ive moved on but she cant let go

kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WrkyT-6ivjc

depends on what pops up between posts

I don't want to anymore.
Why do you continue to live, user? What makes existence compelling to you?

No, there's no sense in denying it. I am a creature of the cold and the darkness. For better or worse, that's who I am.

I inhabit a mortal body, one that is breaking down even as we speak, and limits what I can do. I can, I will, move forward, but there's always the chance I was just a little...too slow.

someone must tell faggots to kys

hello

thanks man, i appreciate your etiquette.

not much has gone on lately, i haven't been particularly sad or happy about anything. but it tends to lean on the more positive side.

but that's my problem. i speak to as little people as i can. i rarely leave my house. i'm starting to gain weight and i'm just sitting around on my fat ass listening to death grips and playing tf2.

do you have any advice for me?