Hey B, i'm doing acid for the first time tonight, any tips?

Hey B, i'm doing acid for the first time tonight, any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dUg7GPIc9k
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed

Keep 911 on speed dail.

take in a unfamiliar location on the bad side of town alone at night.

Play with traffic the headlights are pretty colours

Find chill, rhythmic music and have it playing in the background. The come up is gentle, you'll start feeling the euphoric effects before the visuals hit. I recommend watching the Twilight Zone with Gregorian chants playing in the background. It makes the show epic.

listen to this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=0dUg7GPIc9k

Put on some music you like and enjoy the ride.

Find something that can produce color-changing lights, try to stay with someone you're good friends with (don't ever do it alone), and as a personal trick, write "You're on acid and you're doing great!" on a piece of paper and sign it, it really helps to ground you to reality.

And make sure to listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8

have a good fap

hey how is ordering that stuff to the US? Is it anything to be worried about?

hands down my favorite substance

find nice musics, take care about nice environment (no one should take your courious).
open your eyes and look at the curious shapes :) think about your live :) think about universe :)

I'm not from the us and got all of this legally back when that still was an option. No idea about the current situations with RC's.

dammit

Stay home, or at a friend's house. have a babysitter or someone that's done it before with you. I won't do it anymore, not in 15+ years, it's just too fucking long, 8-14 hours.

shrooms...come here and ask for tips on your first shroom trip...this thread will be 400 long. Shrooms rock big time.

Yeah fuck off with all these dumbass b8 threads and do this

lier. if u take that trip, u wont poting her. speacaly if it was your first time. fukk u, kill yourself

Take a fork and stick it in an outlet

When I first did acid I did it alone and it was awesome. Smoke weed while you trip, listen to your favorite music, if you wanna freak yourself out watch the video for No Love Deep Web, jack off.

We only have this thread every fukin day!

>No Love Deep Web
OP here, I like death grips and listen to them regularly, idk if i want to listen to them on acid.

Have you taken the acid yet?

also, this is where me and my two friends are doing it, yes those are Halloween decorations but i don't think it's a problem because iv'e had been around them since 2015, plus i'm just gonna watch tv anyway.

if it's bitter, it's a spitter.

god damn acid reminds me of when I was 18. Godspeed user, the first few and hard to get back..

i did my first trip alone, unfortunately without the weed but it really was great

If you see hands dont slap it
>First time i did some strong fucking stuff still a teen as well (as in my first time i was a teen when i did it)
i just saw hands coming down from the sky
for some reason i went outside my tent and not everyone but a few people had hands for faces
That night was fucked up

Favorite thing to do on it is seeing a live show.
If I'm home, I like to go outside with binoculars and a flashlight, pretend I'm Danny Glover looking for the Predator.
Also, whippets are amazing on acid.

Your either gonna have the worst trip of your life or a fucking funny one with those decorations trust me iv done alot of shit in my life

I find puppies ears fell 1 billion times better on trips however after that your skin feels itchy and bumpy like you can feel every tiny little rough bit of skin (thats just me)

>Recommending weed for a first time acid tripper
I mean do it if you want, but at least wait until you're on the comedown before you toke up. The effects multiply and can really catch you off guard.

You could post this in half the threads currently on Sup Forums and it would be accurate

Avoid mirrors.

Have a trip sitter. Listen to music. Go to www.reddit.com/r/lsd and visit links on sidebar. Relax and have fun.