liveleak.com/view?i=4a6_1426433379
liveleak.com/view?i=635_1325712114
liveleak.com/view?i=3f3_1363047056
liveleak.com/view?i=fe6_1296602823
congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
liveleak.com/view?i=f59_1413465254
youtube.com/watch?v=wTPKPtbyZUE
youtube.com/watch?v=GcaWLpyQ0s0&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1385003/Disturbing-moment-pitbull-kills-small-dog-owner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you. Die you fucking loser.

Ooooooooooh the edge...

yeah talk me dirty daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=JUeiCFH35jQ

hurry up I'm about to cum

come on guys my fap folder is almost empty

What the fuck is wrong with you. You are an evil ass clown!

i'm not one to care for the state of animals, but torturing them is needless and pretty pathetic. it's hard not to get irritated when some depraved fucker starts beating an animal's head in senseless. it's the "pick on someone your own size" mentality.

Edgy

yeah I'm hitting my head pretty hard IYKWIM

Keep 'em coming. I fucking hate dogs.

got any webms?

>Hey guys I like this super fucked up thing that I know will piss people off

youtube.com/watch?v=0wUVzOTf3UQ

Would have loved to see how the torture went, although I'm getting superhard for the screams that little shittle does

found some good ones

liveleak.com/view?i=ee1_1454931653

liveleak.com/view?i=4a6_1426433379

Anyone fapping along?

hahahahaaa~ yeah, i hate those fucking dogs too, user brother. l-lets get them?!

I bet most of you fuckers who are complaining probably eat me.

Fucking hypocrites.

Who gives a shit about dogs

Meat*

You fucks have no problem killing cows or chickens. What's the difference between dogs?

an actual funny one

liveleak.com/view?i=635_1325712114

because dogs are good to fuck. killing them will deplete the amount of fuckable assholes.

would have love to see it being butchered alive

liveleak.com/view?i=3f3_1363047056

well there's always to sides for something, you live to fuck them I like to torture them see, we are not so different

dogs have been bred to basically be small subservient humans. They react to human emotion, language, and body language.

while cattle, pigs, and chicken have been bred to be meat.

killing/hurting dogs is basically like hurting/killing a human.

mate you are posting and requesting pictures of dogs being tortured, not being eaten

no one wants to see tortured cows either you idiot

except torturing is more selfless. me fucking them not only keeps them alive so other humans could have their way with them, but also gives them dog some pleasure.

selfish.

Chuje jebane, życzę wam tego samego:/

your type is the reason I started getting hard to dogs getting tortured in the first place you dog worshiper, while your kind bend over to your dog-gods, I sacrifice them in the altar of pleasure

No one can escape their karma
keep in your mind

If you know a better way to get them to fess up to where the rebel base is, i'd like to hear it.

And I get some pleasure relieving humanity of the pest know as dogs, we work for the same goal, to our personal pleasure

Skurwysyny:/

Bait thread
Sage.

ahhh but you see, that has reason. if we are fighting against our enemies, and the mutts withhold valuable information, then we must do what is necessary.

but humanity loves dogs.... me i do alot

*No one* got any webms?

u bitch

I love them too... they're so fun to torture

GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS ONE

liveleak.com/view?i=fe6_1296602823

i think ur upset because they just dont want ur dick. pretty pathetic, user.

the fuck you trash? You are now friends with filthy Muslims. they want our guardian animals dead.

>Fun
>Torture
You're either Muslim or wannabe Muslim

this is what i mean when i say senseless. just a bunch of cackling cunts who enjoy asserting their dominance over small fry.

>guys
>guys listen
>i got this id-
>cmon guys listen
>what if
>guys
>what if...you didnt reply

Newfags getting baited left and right, this is a massacre

My dick is reserved to humans you degenerate

dogs love to hurt each other too, see? you're depriving yourself of so much fun

I guess this is the kind of trash that is born from incest.

>be 12 years old
>think this is shocking
>mom i want my tendies

hurting dogs is FUN, dogs love to hurt themselves and each others because is fun to do so.

you're right user, everyone looks so happy in this photo

niggers also behave like savage apes, but we don't bring ourselves down to their level, do we?

incest is great. fuck off. ~_~

standard

and deprive ourselves of so much joy? NO!! say YES to dog torture!

You're a bait master, you somehow baited every newfag into replying

clearly a rabbit

My big dog would fuck you up

look at how happy they are! dogs blood have a know property of causing euphhoria. They are a delicatessen in china

Quads checked

if you're caucasian, i refuse to let you indulge yourself in such depraved acts, as it reflects poorly on all of us; if you're not, then feel free. it only gives us more reason to disregard other "races"

Stop taking the bait, newfag, go do something else with your life

I am white and proud and there's absolutely nothing wrong with dog torture.

something else would involve killing myself. im not strong enough to pull the trigger, though.

If you're that butthurt from this shitty bait thread, just report and hide it

>there's absolutely nothing wrong with dog torture.
it's the pastime troglodytes do; i.e. blackies. ur doing it would give those savages a way to make us seem like we're on the same level. like we're both "human". i wont have it.

>report
this ur first day on the internet, brother?

has anyone tasted dogs's blood? it is know that their blood have euphoric/analgesic properties

and yet dog worshipers have ruined our nation and western civilization by elevating dogs to our level. We understand this brohter, we're on the same page here, but I want you to see the light on the joy of dog torture

i... i'm not sure. i g-guess it couldnt... hurt?

Don't bump the thread, let it die mate

>Public Law No: 111-294 (12/09/2010)

>Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

>Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

For the love of god let this thread die, stop taking the bait

welcome home brother, welcome home

no videos? boring

We all know youre same the guy

down with the dogs, ilk brother!

I got you brother

liveleak.com/view?i=f59_1413465254

youtube.com/watch?v=wTPKPtbyZUE

dog's blood is know to have magical properties

fap fap fap

youtube.com/watch?v=GcaWLpyQ0s0&feature=youtu.be

dogs also get a rush by killing their own kind

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1385003/Disturbing-moment-pitbull-kills-small-dog-owner.html

kys fag

Life not what you thought, huh, OP? Women want nothing to do with you. Over-weight, small member, sexual fantasies don't work anymore when you jerk off ... OP is a classic example of what we're studying in psychology right now. Pity him.

Hopefully OP will keep his fantasies to torture clips and writing stories about torture.

lol op here, i'm just a highschooler fucking with yall. I dont hate dogs or ever want to torture, heck my little chihuahua has been with me this time. I was just tremendously bored. damn you people get baited so fucking fast

Hi

woah dude I don't give a fuck about what you do; personally dead women get me off. Just telling you why eating dogs is different than eating cow.