I'm a communist working working as a low-level executive at a NYC bank

I'm a communist working working as a low-level executive at a NYC bank.

Ask me anything.

Melo for Irving?

are you ready to make america great again?

>Melo for Irving

I do not watch sports.

I would prefer not to.

Can I get a job? Graduated with 3.5 in Business, minor in econ, concentration in finance. My buddy said he would hook me up with an entry level position at Fidelity so I can get my licensing. Does your bank sponsor?

Also why are you a communist?
I'm from the former Iron curtain, and while I didn't live communism myself, being born at it's collapse has kept it fresh for me, it's really not a good system in practice user. As per your own example of being a staunch capitalist claiming to be a gommie.

Why do you choose LARPing over real life?

I am not really in a position to hire. If you graduated with 3.5 in Business from even a decent school you will have no issues getting a job.

If you did not live under communism how would you reach that conclusion?

I LARPed once in uni it was nothing to rave about.

cunt

By being born during it's collapse and growing up with an entire generation that did. As opposed to making an educated guess at what it might have been like as most Westerners do, I heard and saw first hand it's effects from parents, cousins, grandparents, friends, other family and the general community at large.

So if you aren't larping

>1
What do you expect to accomplish politically?
>2
Why are you abetting the polar opposite of your political stance?
>3
Why are you still larping?

So the observations you made during the collapse of communism and the aftermath, lead you to these conclusions about communism. Ok.

Lmao still don't get it do you?

I never said I intend to accomplish anything politically.
I do not think I'm abetting...I just need a paycheck like anyone else.
I guess wage work involves some level of larping no matter what you do...

kill yourself commie

Not really.

k

>I'm not larping I just want everyone including myself to live to the equivalent of a minimum wage slave
>reaps the benefits of a well paying, true capitalist job

This has to be bait

In which communism regime did everyone live "to the equivalent of a minimum wage slave?
I don't reap the benefits of anything. I sell my labor at cost to the bank.

Learn to observe history.

In which communist regime were people ever as prosperous as the west? And if you say China I will audibly laugh.
>I sell my labor at cost to the bank
One of the benefits of capitalism

Why are you such a faggot

Yeah thats obvious since you call yourself a "communist" you fucking faggot

Cuba

I don't know much about China, but the regime under which my parents lived afforded them what most would consider a decent standard of living. They had an apartment, a car, free healthcare and 2 months paid vacation. Unlike me, they did not work 12 hour days.

I am male and prefer women.

why the fuck would I care?

Wait so your parents lived in a commie country but they came to America?

so if communism is so great why did they leave?

I don't know much about Cuba. I tried to verify your claim on the internet and could not find any information.

You prefer women to fuck chads while you watch

Cuck

are you ready to die?

They came because communism stopped existing and both of them lost their jobs as a result of regime change.

I tried this once and it was nothing memorable.

Yeah, maybe. I never though much about death.

what is like to live in the 1950?

Lol

Good thing u have a choice to do what you want, work 6 hours, still better standard than anyone

I bet you did cuck

I would not know I was born in 1983.

Is that like a vegan burger flipper?

So youre old enough to know better

how much money a shirt cost?

No one I know in my company, NYC (or anywhere in the US) works 6 hours or has the choice to work 6 hours. If I worked 6 hours I would be fired.

pepsi or coca cola?

where did your parents live, and what was their occupation?

In NYC?.... about $90 for something decent.

I don't drink soda.

Eastern Europe. They worked in education.

I don't understand the question.

are any dogs or cats in NYC?

Yes, many people have pets. In fact, Americans tend to have more pets than any other country by comparison (that I have lived in).

for you what country is uglier Mexico or Peru?

How does it feel knowing that communism has never worked and will never work?

I don't know much about those countries and I have never visited. I briefly dated a Peruvian woman and she was very nice.

are rats a natural thing to see there?

Every system "works" to different degrees for different groups of people. Capitalism does not work (and has never worked) for the majority of the word's population.

would you buy a gun?

Yes. The city is very crowded and its infrastructure is deteriorating rapidly. It is common to see rats running along the subway tracks. A few weeks ago an entire line had to be shutdown due to a rat swarm.

How does it feel knowing President Trump will make America greater than any sorry commiefag country in history?

Yes, but I live in NY state so my choices are limited.

I try to follow politics as much as possible but I am not current at this point. As far as I am aware his approval rating is very low and he is failing to follow though with most of his campaign promises. It is too early to tell but I am not optimistic about America's prospects in the long term.

Lol okay. Then why is every communist country a complete shithole. Have you ever been to a communist country?

if you have to vistit one of this countries wich one will you choose: Venezuela, Iran, japan or chile? and why

Yes. The country I lived in up until regime change and I have visited the Soviet Union before collapse. As I said my family and the people around me had a fairly high standard of living. The Soviet Union did not strike me as a "shithole".

How does it feel knowing President Trump will make America greater than any sorry commiefag country in history?

Maybe you should move to North korea LOL

I would like to visit Japan. I never traveled there and Japanese pop culture is very influential in the United States, so I would like to see what that is all about.

You're a newfriend, aren't you?

Moving to North Korea is impossible.

Jesus he really is a newfriend

It is with that attitude

Is English your first language?

No.

are mexicans racist?

The gentleman who works at a soup place I like is Mexican. He does not strike me as racist.

did you saw 9/11?

Are you a newfag?

who won ww2 USA or Soviet Union

I was at school so I did not observe it directly. Our principal made everyone go to the gym until our parents arrived to pick us up and back then no one had mobile phones.

what's your view of Antifa? Also, what's your view of the apparent in-fighting between Marxists and Anarchists lately?

No. I started browsing around 2009, but I take very long breaks so I am not current with the meme culture. Sometimes I browse at work.

They both won because they were allies. The Soviet Union made the greater contribution. This is well known anywhere outside of the USA.

I believe Antifa in the US is at its infancy. It is very disorganized and manned by inexperienced, untrained and very young people, but it serves a necessary function as fascism is on the rise in the US just as it is globally. We will see if it coalesces into something more substantial in a few years.
The sectarianism between Marxists and Anarchists has been around forever, but I do believe we are at a critical juncture and thus running out of time. Marxists and Anarchists will have to work together if we are to avert society deteriorating into complete barbarism.

Good to know, and definitely agree.

banking is a dead field with the advent of index funds. hoep u can code.

I work for a tech division, Institutional Tech specifically, as an architect.

whatever faggot no one cares

Do you enjoy being a cuck, in the most traditional definition?

I'm a communist and I don't have a job and live with my mother.

Also I'm 41.

All true.

Kyrie to San Antonio, Alec Burks + Picks to Cleveland, Tony Parker to Utah

How do you like making a living that defies your own shit ideals?

Yea hi, Britain here.
Soviet Onion. We only let USAland go on thinking it was them bc we'd like to get our money back someday.

No doubts about it.

Do you enjoy butt plugs?