qt

damn...

lmao

qhat did they mean by this

how do I use this
why can't I see my curve on my profile page
this is so confusing

Whoa.

Is logging in broken for anyone else? It says my username is invalid.

hello its me riceshoes,
the person with the most ratings on glitchwave

glitchwave.com/@riceshoes/

I have more ratings then you

who EVEN is YOU

>Crash Bandicoot: Warped
>Team Fortress 2
>5 stars
you're alright

are we not allowed to change the scores we have given to releases on sonemic? at least in the beta?

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

rateyourmusic.com/~Anonim123

99% of my ratings are j-pop
yes, this is contrary to promoting your profile

HOLY FUCKING LUNCH

i hate sonemic ~pabanks

Yes, you just have to click randomly on the bar until it pops up again.

it's terrible design - it's almost impossible to do the core thing you're trying to do, which is rate music, which is my life, and what i love doing

it's not random, you have to click on "Rate / catalog", it doesn't work if you click anywhere on the bar

Is the site fucked on mobile for anyone else or is it just me? I can't even click to sign up or make a search. Guess I'll have to wait till I get home.

He's talking about if you've already rated it and want to change it.

why would i click twice for something that should be right there? RYM is basically perfect, this is a dumb idea

welp, just exported all my data - goodbye, sonemic

sonemic is hideous :(

rate, comment, guess, etc

sonemic.com/@YellowJelly/

why is this website so fucking cluttered and busy ughghhghgh

rateyourmusic.com/~azidunz

Beta looks great, we did it!!

>when you chug a small soup bowl of jasmine tea and you feel chills run up your spine

i feel so bad for people who don't indulge in this wonderful substance. it's like an orgasm.

I have been informed that expressing glee at the death of an artist in their albums' reviews is against the rules. To everyone I have offended on rym, I am sorry. This was wrong of me to do, and I must apologize.

Chester Bennington's life was still a fucking joke.

did you seriously not expect to get banned or are you memeing
I can't tell anymore

Caffeine is worse than alcohol, and I think it should be banned in my opinion. It is one of most addictive and habit-forming substances out there yet it is never talked about because of how much big soda has a grip on the health organizations of the world. It is one of the root causes of high blood pressure, inflammation, indigestion, reduces sleep quality, negatively affects your personality, causes depression, imbalances your electrolytes, impacts child developement,kills your heart,and makes you hyper (not the fat kind).I strongly urge of you to stop drinking any beverage and this goes to all of you, and that your road away from the substance is paved with good intentions.

I unironically agree but tea doesn't have that much caffeine in it

jasmine isn't caffeinated, but it's often paired with green tea. you can get unadulterated jasmine and experience the same positive effects of it

Hardcore Straight Edge Sissyboy Like Riceshoes

what have you been smoking?? tea has like twice the amount of caffeine that is found in coffee and whenever i am forced to drink it (i have to please my guests), i get a head splitting HEAD ACHE and i have to go lay down to relief the pain
you can literally see the caffeine in tea
this is simply not true
jasmine tea has some of the highest caffeine per ounce tea than the rest of all teas but they do not list it as such because they know that people try to avoid caffeine when they can but they can get away with it because of loopholes in the FDA administration and they make money off doing it

are we seriously arguing about the health benefits of caffeine in an rym thread

yeah

Jasmine is a flower, it doesn't contain any caffeine by itself.

ya It is a important issue

jasmine doesn't have caffeine... it's just usually paired with caffeinated green tea riceshoes...... like it's labeled "jasmine" but it almost always has green tea which means caffeine. the flower isnt' caffeinated. riceshoes please.

Okay where the buck do you think caffeine comes from? (Hint its "natural")
SEE ABOVE

Rice (I Take Many "Feminine" Penis's Up My Butt And Got Pozzed But Caffeine Is Bad For You) Shoes

i sealed my bung hole with candle wax, nothing goes in and nothing goes out, It is in pristine condition VGA Rated 85+ Gold Mint so this is just mindless fluff

i like my coffee how i like my riceshoes

riceshoes is a sociologic phenomenon

L "Y" J, But I Love These Threads. Music Is My Life, And I Love Rating It

Is there any way to view the song ratings of an album? Like a list of the ratings of each song?

I think i found the worst RYMer of all time.

rateyourmusic.com/~Kaiser_Fred

hey lad why don't you use cinemos?

only if you have premium

So there's no way to view all user ratings of a release anymore? Nice.

average idk why youre paying attention to this random guy

Even with Sonemic?

His taste in Hip Hop is awful.
Generic scaruffi taste.

These people lack actual taste. And his reviews are try hard as hell.

>Update
Coffee tastes bad, its not sweet enough, i only drink hot water, warm powerade (on tap), and chilled milk outta my cat bowl (when my master is home)
Im just happy

i think you just described the majority of rym users lol

idk how serious you are with this but the caffeine in tea has much different effects on the body than the caffeine in coffee dude.

coffee and soda are fucking horrible though, used to get the same effects as you when i drank both years ago, especially with coffee. sucks most americans are addicted to the shit.

all i've rated is noise and vaporwave, am i welcome into /rym/ or am i a faggot?

Im pretty darn serious. I just got done writing a 3 page research paper on the dangers of caffeine for testimony at my ward (I used to be a heavy Diet Coca-Cola drinker if you can believe it), and I've read articles on it. It's bad for you, no doubts about it.
"coffee and soda are fucking horrible though, used to get the same effects as you when i drank both years ago, especially with coffee. sucks most americans are addicted to the shit."

You are right that the caffeine in tea has much different effects than the caffeine in coffee. They call this the Kovlomisch Effect, and it is because of the chemical bondings that hold the cell together that causes the body to react it in the liver, directly. But these effects are usually worse, and can include stuff like seeing tracers, ADD, male pattern baldness, bad breath, and more. Drinking tea is literally worse for you than drinking soda. At least soda has some nutriental value like sodium and can energize you in a pinch.
Its good that you bit the bullet and stopped it with the whole soda drinking craze. It's a fad. But I don't like how you said that most americans are addicted to it. That's honestly pretty fucking racist of you to say. Yeah, ALL americans drink soda. That's just a stereotype. That's like if i said all WHITE people drank soda. Like do you think that is okay for me? To generalize a entire race like that? I hope you grow out of that as well.

I prefer letterboxd's UI
I like how when viewing a list you can auto-fade or hide the titles you've seen before (and display a percentage of watched films). the diary feature is better than the timestamp system on RYM as it allows for the logging of rewatches. lbxd is built from the ground-up with movies in mind, whereas RYM's film section was conceived as auxiliary (I'm uncertain whether this will be the case for cinemos too but my suspicions say yes).
that they have to rely on TMDB is admittedly a bit cumbersome but not anymore than Cinemos/RYM existing without an API from an established film database

that being said, the film auto-recs system on RYM is pretty decent and I used to have some ratings up for that purpose. I guess I'll just wait and see how cinemos stacks up before deciding to switch over or not

welcome to the new age

at this rate sonemic is never going to launch

ugly

huh

riceshoes drone DETECTED

>sonemic's example of a "rating system" on settings is a positive one

Even sharifi has adhered to this shit?

~BishopBoy1999, i know you'll see this: you fucking suck. you're ugly, you have shit taste, you're not funny, and i REALLY don't like you

also sonemic beta is really ugly

only ~15% of my ratings were imported and almost none of them are correct

>glitchwave.com/@riceshoes/
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me that the whole Sonemic and Glitchwave stuff goes on beta today.

why?

>it's also the bottom game of all-time
what did they mean by this

rateyourmusic.com/~Jd_Jd_Jd

ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!

This guy's taste is atrocious

rateyourmusic.com/~Clavietika

The Clavietika's taste is far, far worse

I HATE MYSELF XD

rateyourmusic.com/~averageposeur

He's just typical metalhead

you're so fucking basic