THE FATHER IS IN HIS HEAD - HE IS THE FATHER - HE PUSHED HIMSELF OFF THE PIER - YOU SEE IT IN A VIDEO AT THE END

>THE FATHER IS IN HIS HEAD - HE IS THE FATHER - HE PUSHED HIMSELF OFF THE PIER - YOU SEE IT IN A VIDEO AT THE END

>ITS A FIGHT CLUB RIPOFF

>EVEN HAS ECONOMIC RESET AS THE FINALE GOAL

LAZY FIGHT CLUB RIPOFF WITH COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA LACED IN AND NO ACTUAL FIGHT CLUB

>LAZY FIGHT CLUB RIPOFF WITH COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA LACED IN AND NO ACTUAL FIGHT CLUB

LAZY FIGHT CLUB RIPOFF WITH COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA LACED IN AND NO ACTUAL FIGHT CLUB

>LAZY FIGHT CLUB RIPOFF WITH COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA LACED IN AND NO ACTUAL FIGHT CLUB

Fathers in the kids head, fight club ripoff, economic reset, communist propaganda, avoid at all costs.

haha xD definitely not gonna watch this show now!!!!!1 dumb xD

cuck

you sound mad gay

>Communist propaganda
>The moment the "commie" anti-capitalists get what they want, the whole world goes to shit
Sure.

If anything I'm pleased to see a reasonably self-made "rip off" of Fight Club on TV. I'd rather watch a rip off of Fight Club than another fucking police procedural with a quirky detective, or a comedy about a girl whose behaviour would get her punched in the face IRL.

is this a good show to learn how to hack?

WTF i hate the pixies now

I'm thinking about making a thread for Vera, anyone who wants to join in? We can also discuss Tyrell and Phill.

Angela & Darlene almost made me stop watching this, *sigh* they're fucking annoying

Hey man, why would you do that]

y r u bein a fag?

WOAH WHAT???

THE SHOW TOOK INSPIRATION FROM FIGHT CLUB??!!??!

HOW DID YOU FIGURE THIS OUT OP?

wtf I hate mr robot now

I WANT SHAYLA BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wtf I hate egyptians now

I love a mr reddit show

>*sigh*

Back to le reddit, senpai.

Who was door at the end of S1?

Watch S2 E9

>Who else was involved?
>Just me.
>Well now it's you and me, I always told you we will end up working together user.

>tfw no business partner

ok

>le go back to reddítino!!!!!1!!!1
ugh.... could you not?

bolice :DDDD

God.

>be Gideon
>build a company up from scratch
>take pity on some aspy loser and give him a job
>support him and care for him for some years
>fight your way through crisis after crisis to keep your company afloat
>company tanks in global economic crisis
>aspy loser frames you for hacking the planet
>alphabet agencies investigate you for it
>husband leaves you over it
>get shot in the neck by some rando for it

being Gideon was suffering I'm glad his pain is over

Wow, you've really convinced me bro. Guess I'll stop watching.

>be gay
>get rekt
Cuck, James cuck

Did any of that Deep Web market stuff actually happen? Were Ray and his partner busted inside ín the prison? I don't get it.

yes
yes

Fight Club doesn't have ownership over dissociative schizophrenia.

He was the Warden of the prison, he ran his website from there.

When Elliot was hacking the FBI, he was doing it from the computer in Ray's office.

>no actual fight club
so they improved on it, maybe i'll check it out.

Who thought it was a good idea to keep Tyrell out of the entire season? That's some Dexter tier writing right there.

Elliot even says it was all mistake and they fucked up.

So am I the only one who thinks Tyrell has been setting up stage 2?

Mr. Robot is still keeping things from Elliot, considering the Dark Army is under the impression that stage 2 is Elliot's plan, and he doesn't know it.

Mr. Robot is probably lying about killing Tyrell while he sets up stage 2.

>Mr. Robot is probably lying about killing Tyrell
I think this too, I wonder how much does Mr Robot lies.

wtf i hate mr robot now

It's almost as if the shows creator has said it himself numerous times on the Internet and is very forthcoming about Fight Club being one of the shows influences.

beeeboooobeeebooo :DDD

thinking the third personality and tyrell hatched the plan and are keeping mr robotnik and elliot out of the loop.

wtf i hate mr robot now

Woke up thinking it was wednesday meaning its robo day but it wasn't :(

WTF I HATE TUESDAYS NOW!!

Wednesday best day of the week

nigga he's in flashbacks