Make America Goodbye Again

Trump is the end. You all might think that he's the solution to degeneracy. But he's actually the final stage. The point at which American decadence becomes terminal. Prove me wrong. You fucking can't.

Demagoguery was a sign of the end of the Roman Empire and Trump, the textbook demagogue, will be the end if America as we know it.

But what do you all care, anyway? You're having a good enough time memeing a president into existence.

>Trump is the first charismatic American presidential candidate
Consider suicide.

Everyday of my life. Trust me.

Grow up.

>implying America isn't already dead

Never Hillery!!!

If you even bothered to listen to anything else but your facebook feed and leddit, you'd understand that Trump isn't a demagogue. Keeping people safe from a group of people who are disproportionately terrorists and rapists and killers, (Muslims and illegal immigrants together), is not racist. Its not evil.

It is what must be done.

America is only ending the first stage of the Roman empire, right before the Roman Empire became great.

Whats the alternative then you fucking idiot?

Congress has the power to impeach a president

I don't know, not supporting Trump? Can you even fucking imagine?

>Demagoguery

Most politicians in the last century were demagogues.

So support who then? And why?

Lmao this though. Andrew Jackson and Theodore Roosevelt were demagogues but they were still great presidents.

I loved trump before all of this because of his motivational speaking. Go on youtube he talks about how you should never be normal and everyone has potential but squanders it.

He is not the last stage, he is breaking the cycle. We were doomed without him, with his power i wouldn't put it past him executing all the jew reptile elites before dethroning the kike god himself to become god emperor

Nah, Trump, if elected, is the beginning of the official change to a global corporatocracy.

>Trump is the end
No. He is the beginning

(You) are a mess
(You) are a waste

>i would prefer Trump to bring on the end times than that bitch Hillery....why give her the satisfaction.....man made this world and only a man has the right to end it.

Trump just completely fucked up. He literally has no chance now, don't worry.

Your butthurt is delicious, liberal. I am savouring it.

He's the King of Debt. He knows what he's doing

>One of two things happen

>American is great again
>America collapses

I'm fine with either. I'd rather one or the other than keep going down the shitty, corrupt path. Thanks for solidifying my vote.

>Demagoguery is the term democrats use when democracy frightens them.
Based colacho

Well there's a start. Do it. You are completely worthless. Trump will win and I cannot wait to see the lamenting liberals. Hopefully there will be at least one suicide live streamed :^)

Someone should Photoshop trump onto this. xD

Literally a cult of personality

Butthurt liberal detected. You want to know why we support him? Just go to his website. Plus even if it isnt true, the butthurt from liberals will be over the top and even then im satisfied. Its either making america great again, or making america collapse, both are better than what is happening currently.

historical Words

I believe the USA empire will fall

>Demagoguery killed Rome
Roman demagoguery broke the Carthaginians' strength and accelerated Rome to its peak of strength and prosperity. Pussification killed Rome, just like it's currently killing the west.

The "USA empire" is just baby boomers' economic windfall from allied mass bombing campaigns during the second world war. It already ended.

>the oppression lives on
Fix your shit instead of whining.

Webb was the best choice.

I have been planning to vote for Trump since July, but your post has convinced me otherwise. I am now #___________

Fuck off faggot. If Hillary gets in she's inviting a billion Mexicans and Muslims inside America while being incredibly corrupt.
How's that for comparisons to the Roman Empire you fucking highschooler

Indeed OP.

>But he's actually the final stage. The point at which American decadence becomes terminal.

The happening commeth lads. Prepare yourselves.

This place is a trump shill safespace. Your opinions mean nothing in this echo chamber

>Demagoguery was a sign of the end of the Roman Empire
???
Demagogues literally created the Empire from the dying husk of the Republic.

>le echochamber/safespace meme

If it was a safespace, your posts would get deleted by mods, retard.
Instead, you have every opportunity to argue back and convince us of the correctness of your opinion, but you don't have any game so you bitch and moan passive-agressively.

Whatever, I'll have a BS in electrical engineering By the inauguration of the next president.

You're a moron if you think our government functions the same way.

There's no point

Do a flip, faggot

Trump is basically another Roosevelt so no he's not the end.

>End of the gilded age
>A nativist military strong man arises from opulence with a populist message
>both the government and the oligopoly/monopoly corporations seek to destroy him
>Doesn't matter because he has the will of the American people on his side, both from the urban areas and the rural
>passes populist reform to reveal the beast behind the curtain
>is curtailed by Congress and goes half petty dictator to pass passion progressive reform
>trusts are busted and competitive industry is reintroduced to the United States
>military is expanded and minor and often vulgar displays of military might secure American interests abroad
>does most of this due to a passion for the people and his own ego
>ultimately is restrained by Congress and his actions have some influence over future affairs

Really the only differences I can see are that Trump is not an imperialist and bloodthirster like TR was and has bought more of the Goldwater dogma. But other than that he's perfectly Rooseveltian for better or worse and will ultimately bring a lot of good and some bad to the table.

Actually we're transitioning into imperial America.

For the Empire!

Nice, you've already decided you're right and the fact that people shit all over your retarded bullshit is because everyone is acting in a hivemind trying to preserve a safespace.

Cry some more you poor little victim.

>le bald Nazi edit of the Happy Merchant

Always a sign of a shitty low-quality post. You guys can't even meme properly. Sad.

A demagogue is what the monied elite call a leader that reaches the people.

You're a fucking faggot dawg.