Pitch your Adult Swim show

Pitch your Adult Swim show

Remake of Wacky Races starring characters from the williams street universe.

A 15 minute weekly norm macdonald weekend update style show.

A cartoon based on Zippy the Pinhead

A nihilist and a treasure hunter's son get lost inside an infinite black void, along with a mentally ill woman who is thereafter the butt of every joke. Monster-of-the-week format or traveling adventurer (think Xena or Hercules), as they try to find the door to exit the infinite black void.

Other people lost in the black space over several millennia will account for the monsters and the magic, as well as mish-mash cut-and-paste and/or anachronistic cultures.

I dress up in random clothes and say random things with no discernible attempt at humor but if you don't laugh you're a pleb.

An animated show filled with pop culture references.

An animated show starring a deranged mutant man-crab, as he goes on a rampage across the world to satisfy his (misplaced) thirst for revenge against British Petroleum, as he believes they killed his crab wife and turned him into a mutant.

It turns out British Petroleum is a Neo Nazi corporation, and the CEO is a long lost clone of Hitler.

You sold me

>long lost clone of Hitler
How the hell do you lose a clone of Hitler?

Get this...

A TV show...

About the alt-right!

They never found the body of the first hitler, you think they'd be able to find the still living one?
I would watch Sup Forums the TV show

That's the beauty of it!

In the near future, space exploration is in high gear, with outposts on the Moon and Mars, and a a number of space stations in low earth orbit some of which have civilian residents. A young man with down's syndrome becomes an astronaut and goes on missions with the help of his robot caretaker/butler, which is programmed with a personality based on African American cartoon characters from the 70's and 80's.

The Nazis cloned a ton of them, with the CEO of BP being the only direct clone, and every other clone is a clone of the clone. After the fall of Nazi Germany, the remnants of the Nazis spread out the clones across the globe, to be reactivated by the command of the first clone.

I'm legitimately going to animate this sometime soon. I've got the story all planned out.

I think Reddit and Memey already fills that niche sadly

The denim-wearing stereotypes from each decade of the 20th century live together in one house, hilarity ensues through miscommunication and cultural differences.

A fat smelly balding man farts and burps. Sometimes he falls down the stairs or gets kicked in the balls. Season finale he poops his pants while on a date. Guest directors/animators.

cancel family gay

15 minutes of me just going balls deep in the tightest peice currently on set.

teenage mutant nigger turtles

instead of fighting crime, they cause it

they've a jew boss called splinterman, and they fight da american white man from the place where he is most vulnerable: the toilet bowl.

avril mcneil is still the original slutwife, with the exception that in this show each episode ends in a gangbang

le crazy randumb stuffs happen xDd 111!!1

Toys at night awaken and come to life.
Some of the characters:
Stuffed teddy bear with a problem about stuffing himself
Barbie who goes down on everyone cause she doesn't have a vagoo

>only 15 minutes

They call me Peter pumpernickel

Something actually funny.

it's about a hard, black man named tyreese, who's in one of the most popular gangs in Compton

then he discovers anime and becomes a huge weeaboo, but tries keeping it secret from his other gangfriends because he thinks they'll think less of him for it. he starts incorporating shit he's learned from anime into his street life (I.E. naruto running down the street and robbing gas stations with throwing stars and shit). Tyrese starts getting tremendous amounts of street cred and soon all the blacks are watching anime

there could be a story arc where a rival gang member kidnaps his waifu, there could be an an episode where Tyrese finds out his best friend daquain likes Rei, maybe a gang war between reifags and asukafags.

Make it all live action and have constant cameos from rappers, and have the soundtrack be half Rap half moeshit OST

call it: Boku No Compton or some shit

I'd pitch a show about an aging executive who used to be on the cutting edge of counter culture, but has been in the industry so long he's lost touch and has no idea what works anymore.

He's put himself in a bubble of his own making, surrounded by a combination of fanboys who think he's God and industry executives who don't understand or care about the brand as long as it turns a profit, so he can't grow as a person in any way.

To make matters worse he's pushing 60 but still pretending to be 20, which is getting sadder by the day but no one around him has the balls to say anything.

Each week he's given a new opportunity to admit he's past his prime and maybe needs to hand over the reigns of his empire before he destroys it, but every week he'll end up refusing and sinking deeper into his delusion that it's still the early 2000s and he's still hip, all the while his network becomes more and more bland and irrelevant

dunno if this is already the joke you're making, but they're one step ahead of you there

I take my manga idea and animate it

Korgoth of Barbaria in 40k.

My compton? Why not make it Compton no Tyreese instead so it's just Tyreese of Compton?

Idk how japnames work but thanks

A show full of skits with random things happening and no structure that people wont understand because they are stupid and i am edgy and if you dont like my wdgy random humor you are dumb and should deep throat a shotgun

9pm wednesdays