What does your girlfriend think about sports? What are her teams, if any?

What does your girlfriend think about sports? What are her teams, if any?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTpWGZpM5QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no gf

> She doesn't
> Whoever I tell her to root for.

>my girlfriend

I don't have one. I don't need one either.
youtube.com/watch?v=NTpWGZpM5QI

Getting a GF is literally one of the easiest things in the world. Hundreds of millions of people have them, people much stupider and much uglier than you. I don't get the problem.

But to answer the questions, she only really likes baseball, and she's a Red Sox fan. Otherwise we're a Bears household.

She doesn't care for a single sport

She only knows about World Cups/ Euro Cups and joins some of the games to be social

EDP is always based af.

ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE

>people much stupider and much uglier than you

>much stupider and much uglier than you
there might be hundreds of millions of people stupider OR uglier than me, but not both

>Having a gf

I don't think you know where you are.

Feminism has turned us into betas tho.

Hates football
Likes rugby, follows England and Harlequins

My wife hates sports.

Works for me, though. Anytime I have the boys over for a game, she makes herself scarce. Usually goes to the gym for a PT session for a few hours.

Sup Forums is the most normie board on Sup Forums, although that isn't saying much

For the most part, she doesn't give a damn.
Except, she's from Atlanta. So, suddenly she's THE WORLD'S BIGGEST FOOTBALL FAN.

We started taking bets last night for today's pool. My best friend suggested this last night:
If the Falcons, he'll give us $750.
If the Patriots win, my girlfriend has to suck his cock, and I have to watch.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel right now. I need to give a response before game time though. wat do?

>on Sup Forums
>having a girlfriend

But majority of women are liberals. It's difficult for a conservative man like me to get one.

Vikings fan here
Girly loves the packers

Why the fuck did you agree to the bet? I now proclaim you a cuck.

have some dignity

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

C U C K

...is that not a girl from Buzzfeed? 485848 Ways To See That OP Is A Faggot.

If your ideology involves denying women their rights, don't be surprised if women don't wanna deal with you, senpai

this to be perfectly honest

This is b8 but your best friend has no respect for you.

Get new friends

>people fall for this pasta every time

t.liberal cuck
I don't mind women working. They need work to survive like men. What matters is we both love each other and we both share our ideology.

>people use proxies to browse Sup Forums

This is bait, but I'll humor you.

$750 is a lot of money. I'd probably risk my gf giving someone else a bj if given the opportunity.

My wife actually used to tutor Julio Jones in high school. Dude's fucking dumb as shit, she had to take extra sessions every week just to cover all the material.

It ruined a lot of our date nights, but whatever, I know a celebrity by association.

She doesn't care who wins.

But she is going to be making me food. She's a sweetheart.

she liked a tennis player cause she had the same last name as her, but shes a very pretty bitch so i dont care

This seems like b8, however I know how cuck like some of you lot are, so I will answer as such. Why would you ever agree to something like this?

> Agreeing in the first place.
> Your friend suggesting he wants a beej off your missus.
> You not telling him to fuck off.
> Your missus agreeing to it.
> Not realising you have now created a scenario in which your friend and girlfriend are completely open and okay to be sexual with each other.
> No one in this scenario knows any boundaries.

You need a new friend and a new girlfriend.

"had to take extra lessons"
"ruined our date nights"

Oh no.

> Dawning realisation

>Hundreds of millions of people have them, people much stupider and much uglier than you
Literally insult to injury. Fuck you m8.

there's a great deal of bait in this thread

I forgot to mention, my buddy is black, and she's always sorta had a thing for black guys. I don't really think that has anything to do with it though.

Just don't be a faggot about politics and most women won't mind.

The kind of women who won't date you for your politics typically aren't worth dating anyway, bro.

B8 confirmed.

>not knowing he is legit
Newfags out.

>thinks being here for a long time is a badge of honor
Time to hang em up, Pentti

I had to promise her I would never watch sports again, she called it "mansporting" and said it was sexist to watch any sport, even things like the wnba. I'm not even supposed to be here right now, I was supposed to be shopping for her weekly I love you present

Yeah yeah I won't be a faggot about it. I just want a gf to watch the super bowl with. Then probably have sex with her after the game.

2much b8 kills the thread

No u.

Most girls do actually care about politics, and for good reason, because it effects them pretty heavily. The only ones that don't are stupid doormats, which is cool if you're into that sorta thing

This is gutter bait. 100% gutter trash found in the same alleyways as Liverpool, Celtic and Hilary Cunting Clinton.

I didn't agree, it was a super reluctant thing. Except now the implication is there that I went along with it. I can't really back out of it because my girlfriend is so full of herself and her team that she refuses to say, "You know what, this might be a bad idea."

Not bait, sorry if it seems that way. He's always been pretty good to us though, this came up out of left field.

Not a pasta, sorry. This is a legit thing going on right now.

Also not bait. And yes, it's good money; it would give me enough to fully pay off my truck.

I didn't agree, so much as I just kind of laughed it off. But now there's a pretty awkward air about the whole thing. I feel like it's too late to back out, and I'm suddenly shitting on my GF's team if I say don't do it. FUCK my life.

fuck you

She likes baseball and football, she'll stand basketball and hockey but she doesn't care to much for them

They care because they want foreign dick while whoring around the taxpayer's dime.

>blacked
Its a white guy

>Not bait
>Not a pasta
>not bait
you're not convincing anyone, nobody is retarded enough to be involved in this

You ever see the Eclipse scene in Berserk?

You're going to be Guts in several hours.

Just say no and protect your girl. Man up! I can't believe a single guy like me is saying this.

I wish I wasn't involved in this.

I've never seen Berserk. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Yeah, I'm going to can it. I'd rather argue with my girlfriend over a stupid sports team than the alternative of what might happen. Thanks, bro.

Same fagging your heart out.

>I've never seen Berserk. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

It will be extremely painful

Nice try, sorry.

Well then. I'll nope out of it.

LEL

4U

4 U

You read Berserk: not watch it.

for (you)

Youre right

Guys much uglier than me with no jobs have cute gfs and I dont because women only friendzone me even when I am clear that I want more

Feels bad

>reading anime
>2017

>this implication

Do it you fucking mongoloid.
==DO IT==

Get that truck paid off, but if you and your lady lose, then you NEED to post in this thread.

FUCKING

DO

IT

FAGGOT

This is her and my best friend.

Tampa Sports fan...

she always roots opposite the team I'm rooting for, annoying cunt. Except Hockey, she's a pretty big lightning fan

but she likes wrestling, so that's cool.

ya she likes wrestling alright wrestling with me NAKED in bed (sex)

my ex basically rooted against whoever I was cheering for. She was a Chicago sports fan but was cheering for the Golden State Memeiors in the finals last year and was the most obnoxious cunt about it

she was a tit cow with big white double d's though so whatever

My girl likes the Seahawks, the Warriors, the Indians, and Chelsea

>$750 is a lot of money

this never happened but I hope you realize that if you tell your gf about it she'll end up sucking his cock anyway sometime

WHY DO NIGGERS GET ALL THE HOT WHITE WOMEN

Sup Forums was created in response to this very question

> Sup Forums says blacks are inferior and worthless, yet whine constantly about their domination in sports and in romance

hmmm

really makes you think

Not my gfs but the two chicks at my work whom I want to stick my penis inside of are Packers and Steelers bandwagoners. We live and work in North Texas, Cowboy country.

One's a white chick from East Texas, the other is a THICC Mexican chick who is a diehard Tigres fan (not Chicano, she's here on student visa and doesn't want to stay after college).

The white chick is a Packers "fan" but didn't even know how the team was founded nor what makes them such a unique franchise compared to the other so I always make smart ass remarks to her. She loves it.

The Mexican chick is the Steelers fan and loves to talk mad shit about the rest of the NFL as well as MLS. She's actually pretty cool but has a crater face but a THICC body.

>I didn't agree to it yet
>I totally can't back out now, I swear

Some of the worst bait I've seen in a while.

Or you could do what most people do and not bring up politics in the relationship?

>he replied to it anyway
← this is you

I wish I were that kawaii. "/

I want to know if we share the same beliefs on raising a family together. I don't want to play games with relationships.

Well, considering she grew up in a Mexican household she is really into Soccer. She is a scousers scum, which is hilarious considering that they officially "Slipped" this month and their season is most likely over. Then again, as a Manchester City "Customer" I don't have much room to talk. She also roots for Seville in La Liga because she has family that is from that area (I think her brother married then moved over there years ago.)

She also likes baseball for some reason, I fucking despise it but take her to a few games nonetheless because it's better to get out the house once in a while when you can.

The problem is I think that after this election, it is literally impossible to avoid politics

>tw i will never have a latina gf

sigh

>Getting a GF is literally one of the easiest things in the world.

>I want to know if we share the same beliefs on raising a family together

Politics will rarely come up. There is no need to bring it up ever. And is the first thing you think of when you see a qt "how would our children look If i breed with her?"

I think it's obvious that blacks are superior to whites.

It's not all roses and butterflies user. But she is thicc.

hurry before the mods delete this, what are some of the negatives of latinas

i heard they are insane what do they mean by this

im sure their thickness outweighs the negatives

>I just kind of laughed it off
Kill yourself if this is real.

No. I want to know if we are compatible to start a family together. I want to be with the girl for me and if we are both gonna enjoy our life together.