So i just tried tinder. Can you please explain this bullshit? It told me i had likes...

So i just tried tinder. Can you please explain this bullshit? It told me i had likes, but it didnt show them when i finally clicked it. I was writing my info when it said i have likes. I didn't start until after 9:30 and said I'm not looking for a one night stand. Also i was swiping like crazy because i didn't realize there was a limit, i won't date a fatty, any bitch with tattoos, or the same name as my ex. Is it worth the 10$? I only want some attention, not sex immediately, not falling in love again. I just got out of a relationship where i lived with a bitch over five years, so I've been waiting until i feel right. Irl i can tell women are still attracted to me, im not desperate and i want them to want me when they are sober. Im still kinda torn from my last relationship so I've been focusing on fitness and my career. My best friend who I'm going to split a house with says he doesn't want me serious dating or i can't live with him. What do? I don't need a woman, but i miss the attention of a woman.

Should I try tinder if I can't have them at my place? Will the hoes let me come fuck them at their house

From what I here most tinder dates suck ass and never look like their pic.

You swipe, they swipe. Purely based on looks, then you fuck and never talk again. It's like a socially acceptable craigslist

Op here.
Idk if you're mocking me, my friend said i can fuck them, but not have them stay several nights a week.
If you're actually asking if that is possible yes that is possible, i know that from my friends' stories.

How do i actually meet a compatible person? My ex and i met in college and she was way too stupid for me, not compatible except her pussy was good and she was thin the first few years.

>My best friend who I'm going to split a house with says he doesn't want me serious dating or i can't live with him.
your friend must be a faggot, or a giant douche.

there are a lot of spam profiles on tinder that just wait for "matches' to message them and then send a bullshit reply saying they aren't staying on tinder and tell you to find them on some website or give you a phone number to call for some shit.

No, genuine question. Just wondering. Do they automatically assume my place? Or can I just be like "let me swing thru and smoke this blunt with ya"

>How do i actually meet a compatible person?

Don't really think you're going to meet the person of your life on tinder, most guys and girls are just looking to get laid quick with no strings attached, let's not kid anyone here.

If that's your thing, just put some pictures fill out some description or w/e. Swipe everything to the heart side and just wait for a hit, don't swipe anything to X lol.

Nah he's a great guy. I would be flattered if he was attracted to me, but hes not gay. He just thinks i will fall in love and he knows how much of a cockthrob i am in relationships, i prefer sex daily multiple times a day and make women loud.
Yes that exists.

(not op) Reminds me of a match I had where they wanted to talk over kik. Once there they asked me for nude pics. I knew that it was a scam where they'd threaten to post my nudes publicly unless i gave them money; so I strung them along for a little while until I got bored:

>send me your other pics user
>what other pics?
>you know what i mean
>sorry, all my pics are on tinder
>no, i mean your private pics
>but i don't have any private pics
>OMG user just send me a picture of your dick!!!
>but why?

I said that's not my thing though...i just want a date and to talk to someone genuinely interested in me for me. My personality exhausted my ex and she actually told me she only liked me for sex and being tidey. I quit coffee so i talk less and don't overload others with information.

every match is a bot on tinder, i have better luck on hot or not

Op here
Omg that sounds more shallow. Is it free? Do you actually meet anyone compatible other than physicality? Most women are stupid AF.

Just ask some girl out on a date then.

Not reading all that shit lol but if youe atleast a 8/10 im sure you could find a roastie or two on there.

! ▲▲
!!!▲

Firstly, every woman I've ever been wkth asked me out... Secondly I want them to be aware of my specific personality type. I don't like tattoos or cigarettes. I also think too much for the average person in my state.
You're a lazy idiot who reads too slow then. Roastie? I want a compatible woman, not an easy fuck

Op here.

So basically you're saying i have to go get another s.t.e.m. degree and not fall in love with a bimbo this time?

I've gotten laid a couple times off tinder, those girls let me come back to their places.

If you got particulars be upfront about them right in the bio.
No need to waste their time or your time.
Meanwhile, just keep up the fitness and your career goals because Tinder kinda sucks.

I don't think paying is worth it, but if you got spare cash and a live in an area with a large amount of women, it might be for you.

I have particulars listed except i didnt mention hating tattoos or cigarettes. Its kind of hard to just say i hate tattoos because so many bitches have them nowadays. I guess ill do it though.
I have spare money and am in a large city. I'd rather spend money on the date than the service though.
Any better way to meet women?

I wish I had better advice. I'm in the same boat.

There's a plethora of other dating services and apps, which are the most convenient if you got a full-time job and hobbies.

Otherwise, I'd say the best bet would be shit like yoga classes, fitness classes, basically where you
can combine your interests with a social aspect to meet new people.

No way to date? Just get money and buy women? That was always my plan B

Any dating service to recommend? Yoga sounds so lame to me. im doing lifting, endurance and combat training. I'm thinking I'll just give up on dating until one falls in my lap again.

Paying for tinder if you have a place to meetup would be worth it. You'll get way more matches

Thank you.

Will i meet someone who wants to know me or just fuck me like my ex?

Yeah, yoga is lame. I'm just suggesting trying another angle in addition to those dating apps.
You may be surprised at how many girls go to kickboxing or other self-defense classes.

Myself, I'm also on Tinder. I tried OkCupid for a hot minute which wasn't fruitful, and Plenty of Fish which was just shit.

Everything else I think is paid like eHarmony and Match. I can't comment on those.

>Will i meet someone who wants to know me or just fuck me like my ex?
Idk most chicks i know like tinder to find a fling and forget it. I've only met 2 chicks on tinder irl and fucked one once