When you think about it, Yoshi's producing this much poo isn't really that outlandish given how much they eat

When you think about it, Yoshi's producing this much poo isn't really that outlandish given how much they eat.

Aye fuck u
I'll beat any one in ssb4 (ds) with yoshi

not op but I'll take your challenge

Only because he's actually good in Smash 4.

Yoshi is awful I bet you completely rely on egg lat to dair lmfaooo

what's your friend code

pls talk to me about smash I feel like I'm the only person who plays it (4)

anyone here have a good Bowser?
a good link? (not just projectile heavy but job locks, di traps etc)

but most importantlyA GOOD GAME AND WATCH?????

OP here. I would like to challenge that guy to but I'm afraid I can't update until I 100% the game first (I want to beat it before I update so I don't have the changed character stats).

Post ur codes

Not really in comparison to character like cloud and boyoneta that take no skill and are powerful as fuck

2080 1076 8989

PLEASE add I play every day with most of the cast and love to play good or bad it don't matter

I can't dude: Plus my 3DS account has my normie username so I can't have it tied to this thread.

I don't regard Bayonetta as actually being a real character and consider it disrespectful her even existing

Ali!!!

I shall be playing you tomorrow, my friend code is the one previously posted.

>only three posters

I've made most of these posts I'll literally rape murder and kill for ppl to play 3ds with

pls

>pls
Dude I can't

chekt and yeah I'm tired and honestly trying to post as fast as possible because I really want to make friends to play smash with

Tomorrow it is
Hmu on kik to arrange battle time
Kik: inuali

also if anyone is here still what kind of 3ds do you have

I'm sorry man but I explained above why I can't.

OG Aqua Blue 3DS

do you only have one picture on your machine and why is it Yoshi warp pipe pooping

nice not bad, above average tier

I have new black XL and I love it. having moved to it from a normal red 2ds it was night and day

White one

I have more pictures on my machine but I'm posting these because that was the original point of the thread.

I'm kinda surprised by how things turned out though, not a bad outcome.

White 3ds xl

jelly

Nice trips

thank you friend

any amiibos here???

I have a link one

I have some amiibos but I've never opened them. I want to without wrecking the box.

which ones do you have? very jealous if you have game and watch or Luigi or even falcon

the original aqua blue one, got it new in 2011

really sad how original 3ds can't even really do the 3d

new models are dope. I always keep my slider on.

I have:
- Mario (Smash)
- Toon Link (Smash)
- R.O.B. (Smash)
- Luigi (Mario)
- Yoshi (Mario)
- Bowser (Mario)
- Wario (Mario)
- Toon Link (30th Anniversary)

I only wanted a couple but my parents gave me some for Christmas that I didn't ask for so while I took them I don't really care about those ones (Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser and R.O.B.).

I always keep my slider on and I have an OG 3DS. You just have to keep the 3DS facing you.

that's cool I wish I had more amiibos so I could make them fight :/

What ones do you have?

on the new one I could be upside down doing backflips and my 3d still fucking works.