Trump taxes

So why wont he release them?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/p/files/returns/WJC_HRC_2014_Form_1040.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not an argument.

So people waste their time worrying about this asinine shit instead of figuring out another way to try to stump him. The cuck known as Romney didn't release his returns until September.

AUDIT
U
D
I
T

none of your fucking business

After the audit because reasons.
Maybe it will turn out that Trump is poor and is only worth 1 billion or so.

He is still a private citizen right?
Are all private citizens required to release their taxes?
Are all public figures required to?

Because he shouldnt have to? Also, from a voter perspective, there is probably nothing of value in it. The FEC already sees all of his assets, all you would get is his "effective" tax rate, which is boring at best.

hillaryclinton.com/p/files/returns/WJC_HRC_2014_Form_1040.pdf
Even Crooked Hillary released hers
And? His 2014 taxes are set in stone. There is nothing that an audit can change.
Who i vote for is my business

He will when the time suits him, to capture the news cycle on some future day.

Because his stupid goyim supporters who believe he's filthy rich and is putting it all on the line for them and this country will find out what a fucking fraud he is.

Why didn't Obama release his birth certificate?

Wow he STILL hasn't released his taxes? I guess I #feelthejohnson now

I like how he's making an issue of his audit.

It is very suspicious that he's audited every year. It's more than clear the the IRS is politically motivated.

>Even Crooked Hillary released hers
She's not a businessman like Trump.
Trump's tax crap must be a thousand times more complex.

Why the fuck do we care?

>1 trumpshekel has been sent to your account for your post

Who the fuck cares

>"hey guys im a successful businessman, ive built a great company. Im really rich and smart"
>great sir, may we see your tax returns?
>MUH AUDIT

Getting paid to shill for Trump would be my dream job.

"Why should I release my taxes when Hillary hasn't released her Goldman Sachs transcripts?"
He's just saving it for the debates.

Because the audit hasn't happened yet.
You faggots are so clueless about this shit.

Remember how Ted Cruz released some of his tax records? It was the most retarded shit ever. Dude didn't have an audit and he releases information that means absolutely nothing.

It's not of your fucking business what Trump pays in taxes, but he will release it anyways after the audit.

You muricans are fucking retarded. Must be all those nigger and spic genes fucking your shit up.
Here's a little extra protip: the autism epidemic in the US isn't caused by vaccines, chem trails or fluoride, it's caused by race mixing. Little rape babies like you are simply born fucked up.

At least you admit you do it for free

I'm serious in my questions. I have no idea how it works for the states. I have never seen any of my politicians tax reports.

Because he is holding them ransom for Obama's academic transcript.
Dude is a madman.
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Checked

Because he doesn't want to have every tax lawyer in America working pro-bono for the IRS while his filings are being reviewed.

What's that? It isn't caused by vaccines? You do see here that Trump said that's the cause right? You're just a fucking shill aren't you, how much is Hillary paying you? I think you need to go back to plebbit

My parents owned their own business and i remember my dad filing his taxes and telling me that when you own a company and do your own taxes for that company, it will always look like you are losing money. My dads business was very sucessful and he told me no matter how you file, it will appear youre taking a hit. Thats just how it works. My guess is pribably that itll look like he is losing more money than he is making (be that the case or not) and itll just be something else for them to use against him

The audit will happen regardless if he releases them or not you fucktard.

It's not an audit it's a review and the IRS does it to large construction companies all the time because it's so easy to commit fraud.

It isn't. Trump was wrong.
Only a few vaccines have been linked to autism and we don't use those anymore.

Who cares?
I never understood this thing people use as an attack. Why should presidential candidates be forced to release their private shit? Their taxes don't have anything to do with their policies.

Found the kike hillshill. Go back to rebbit

Who is using it as an attack? Guy constantly claims that he is super successful. I want evidence. Nobody would care if he didnt go around yelling that he is the most successful businessman in the universe.

His taxes won't show that he's super rich. His financials he filed with the FEC do.

>look guys, my dad said this stuff one time and it's exactly the reason why Trump isn't doing it! this anecdotal evidence of mine is a legitimate reason proving why Trump won't realease them

What? Do you even pay attention to politics? People use this as an attack in every candidate that doesn't release them. They just got done attacking Bernie for it.

sorry but why do you need to see his tax records?

He's already released his financials which should be enough.

who fucking cares? it's his choice if he doesn't want to share his tax returns, he's not required to.

>claims that he is super successful. I want evidence
>lives in a billion dollar tower and has his name plastered on virtually everything
>SHOW TAXES

>flag
Opinion trashed

Get the fuck out of here Australia why does this bother you? This is a US presidential candidate now go back to shitposting elsewhere.

>goyim
A kike shilling against the interests of America
Wew lad, what a surprising turn of events

What is an audit?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF THIS THREAD REEEEEEEEE

Forced reverse memes reminding us that shills can't really fit in.

an audition to a play

>A non American telling Americans what's in their best interest
More importantly
>An Australian telling Americans what's in their best interest
>another non American flag
So many opinions being trashed

literally nobody cares whose opinions you trash, kill yourself nerd.

>and another non American flag
Is it pure coincidence non Americans are shilling this hard for Trump?

you wouldn't even understand it probably

Primarily because he said he wouldn't until the audit was finished and he can't renege on his word without looking like he was pressured into doing it.

Secondly, no matter what's in it the media will spin it. If he didn't have a ton of reportable income last year expect CNN do be 24/7 "Trump isn't as wealthy as he says he is". He has already released financial documents proving his net worth but if a candidate has to explain "complicated" financial matters in an interview they've already lost that battle.

It's worth noting that the FEC already looked through his finances so he's not holding it back because there's something illicit in it - not that the tax returns of a billionaire with a personal accounting team would show anything illicit anyway.

Finally, the media is going to attack trump regardless, so having them talk about stupid shit nobody cares about like tax returns and pen names - or more accurately, talk about WHY trump won't release his tax returns or admit to using a pen name - is preferable over them spouting "trump is racis" to the tv-watching mongoloids 24/7.

You misinterpreted fuckwit. I was giving my two cents as in saying that may be a reason, not the reason. Thats what this whole thread is about. Suggestions to as why. Dont be that guy.

>flag-shaming
Reserved for real Sup Forumstards. Shills don't get to do that. It's like you don't even have a flag.

If that's all that the Hillary shills have to complain about ...

>A fucking leaf

ONE
MILLION
DOLLARS

>old fag here guys
>not a shill promise
>australia flag amirite haha le shitposter country hey boys?

Please try stay on topic or you won't be payed for your work

>when the aussies shitposts are better than american shitposts.

>earns money through appreciating property value and capital gains
>LEMME SEE HIS TAX RETURNS
?

Almost every single presidential election since the 1952 Eisenhower/Nixon ticket had politicians demanding other politicians release their tax returns as an attack.

You can't release your tax returns during an audit

the IRS is holding them hostage, while the media claims its trumps fault.

False.

Doesn't matter to most shills. Hillary is probably the first President they can legally vote for.

I wish. I should get paid for memeing Trump into office.

Why wont Hillary release her emails?

Why are we compaing Trumps taxes to Hillarys emails? Is that not alarming?

They are not finalised because negotiations are happening.
Releasing taxes now will give the media justification for more inaccurate and biased reporting

It's too early to release him, he will do it once it has most dramatic effect.

Because it would show he is nowhere near as rich as he claims he is. He claims $10 billion net worth while reporters that have looked into it estimate at most $4 billion, but no one knows for sure. If he exaggerated his wealth by several billion dollars that would be hard to live down even for Trump.

Also he probably paid an extremely low tax rate similar to Romney. Good chance that he used overseas tax havens which undercuts his America first storyline.

I am a huge supporter, but I don't think it has anything to do with an audit. I think there is information in the returns that will make him look bad. He probably paid taxes on much less than the 10 billion he says he's worth. They'll say he lied about his net worth. But really, It's smart. you allways play poor with the IRS, so you dont have to pay as much in taxes. If he says that though, they will accuse him of not paying his fair share, and gaming the system. He can't win with the taxes so why rush to release them?

>He claims $10 billion net worth

I can assure you billionaires don't know their net worth at any given time, perhaps 5 or 10 years ago for the low billions, for the high billions they can only guesstimate.

It's not like they log onto their bank account and it says $10bn

Income taxes don't show wealth.

You don't pay taxes on net worth.

he is busy making ships to send all niggers back to africa

Trumps organisation is private, the value he gives is a conservative estimate for what it could as public, market-listed.

Companies are, unsurprisingly, often valued much higher than the sum of individual parts.

Because he plans to get Hillary to go all in on a losing strategy. She'll pick Warren as a VP because of Trump's twitter spat. She'll focus heavily on those tax returns because Trump is making them seem like a weak point. She will spend her entire campaign following the crumb trail that Trump is leaving. Then, a month or two before the election, he'll tank her campaign by releasing all of the information and more. Hundreds of millions in ads will instantly become irrelevant, and the fact that Hillary bought so hard into the issue will be an insurmountable amount of egg on her face.

Trump is writing Hillary's strategy for her.

you pay taxes on income, dummy, not net worth.