Behold. The greatest scene. In any Movie. Ever

Behold. The greatest scene. In any Movie. Ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo

At least it was more interesting and unique than a boring CG battle scene.

Like seriously, one of those had actually just happened on screen between two armadas of space ships and it was the worst part of the movie.

I love how this scene triggers autists.

Marvelcucks defending this scene

Dance off, martha, me and you!

Better than anything DC has ever shit out.

>Guardians of the Reddit being better than Nolankino

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MARVEL AND THE DAMN GREY FILTER

It's quite fitting, actually. A legitimately autistic person wouldn't understand how, if someone was about to kill your friends, and you just started dancing like a spaz, the guy who has built his entire self-identity around being a dour and stern authority figure wouldn't stop for a moment and go "What the fuck...?"

It's fitting because to autistic people, their parents stopped reacting to their spastic dancing 23 years previously.

>being from Sup Forums
Loll yourself.

Nothing is wrong with Marvel or the grey filter. Next question.

I actually rewatched this on Netflix couple of nights ago. It's still as good as I remember. That scene was still pretty funny. Actual spacekino. The first hour of the movie is an actual 9.5/10 even if the second half isn't as good

Meme off bro

Just you and meme

I meme it bro

In this scene a massive spaceship just got shot down and crashed into a city. The grey filter is smoke/debris in the air.

What the fuck is up with these pictures of 9/11 and this grey filter?

lol

Comics are serious business!

It should have been dark and raining and the fight should have only ended when they found out their mom had the same name.

Guardians was a comedy cape movie that didn't take itself too seriously.

>tfw when I never had a problem with the scene or realised people did.

> if someone was about to kill your friends, and you just started dancing like a spaz, the guy who has built his entire self-identity around being a dour and stern authority figure wouldn't stop for a moment and go "What the fuck...?"

>Ronan was a very serious and anger filled villain.
>He even threatened Thanos
>He literally wants to destroy that world
>But gets confused when some retard starts dancing? Someone with his personality wouldn't give 2 shits about retard dancing. He would just destroy that world.

He is hot as fuck. He can do whatever he wants.

9/11 Bro

Me and you

Apt reaction image

Did Thanos dance at him? Or did Thanos sit in his chair?

But he's also the arrogant kind of asshole who wants everyone to take him seriously, and he can't stand for such insolence as someone standing directly in front of him and just dancing and not giving a fuck while he threatens an entire planet.

What would you even do during a Meme off?
Start posting Laughing Evans?
Start baneposting?

You make a conversation with baneposting. Whoever is the first to run out of memes is the loser

>he uses netflix

maybe he never saw someone dance before and was curious? everyone else in the scene was also like "wtf are you doing quill?"