I need to speak to your manager

> I need to speak to your manager.

The Customer was Right edition

>went to my local garden store this morn
>god dam, I sure do Love me some cactus.
>spot rare and sickly Euphorbia Obesa on succulent shelf
>shits mine
But
>10$ for a neglected and infested plant

fuck no not in my house

>take plant to the register, ask for disease discount on account of creepy crawlies
>fat bitch slowly eyeballs over the plant and says
"I dont see anything"
>I tell her to look closer.
> tells me she still doesnt see them
>alright bitch lets go find your manager
>we wander down the hall and find the manager
>"Need me to point them out?"
"This is our horticulturist" she spits In a bitchy tone
>Thinking to myself "Ive grown cacti And succulent for two decades you fat horse, I just dont have cave woman vision like you do."
>Manager looks puzzled, takes a magnifying glass out, she doesnt see them initially.
>becoming worried that both of these old bats are too old to see straight and start wondering if theyre going to call bullshit just because theyre half blind and cant see obvious bugs
>They both get up and take the plant to the back room for more examination and promptly return.

Continue.

2/2

>horticulturist instantly comes back and says "wow good eyes, I barely even saw that. You get 25% off user. You were right"
>Hands me the south african succulent, I smile and look directly to the cashier. Shes avoiding my gaze.
>as Im going to the counter, I notice moocow glaring in my direction from the corner of my eyes. Ive beaten her at her own game and now she knows it.
>purchase and begin to leave, she approaches me
> so you know how to care for these right?
Ill have you know I was a trained navy seal who can
>Just kidding
Ill have you know Ive been growing cacti for twenty years. Ive got an entire garden full of them. I know the ins and outs of plants, and I know just know what to look for. Its really easy.
> I smirk and make for the door.
> while walking out, sarcastically Thank the blob and make my leave. She has been made an example of infront of the manager, and I can still feel the salt in her gaze.
>pwnt, fuckpie

In your face fatty.
Im never a person to go find a manager but entitled, high and mighty cashier clerks just piss me off.

You did good.

Pretty OK read.

bump for moar

Kek. Copypasta

nice blog

>at Starbucks
>after waiting in line for 10 minutes I get to the register
>order grande americano with room
>"have a pleasant day"
>wait patiently for drink
>gets drink and shit has no room in it
>tell barista to please make me a new one and go do it right this time
>fucking bitch pours out like 3 ounces of it and hands it back to me
>that motherfucking bitch stiffing me on my order
>tell them to cut the shit an make a new one
>bitch refuses
>"I want to speak to the manager"
>bitch immediately backs off and makes a new one, upgrading my drinks size and handing me a small handful of those free-drink-for-fuck-up tickets
>I leave, but not before cursing the bitch and all of her descendants until her family line dies out

You know a story is going to be good when it contains the line "Thinking to myself "Ive grown cacti And succulent for two decades you fat horse, I just dont have cave woman vision like you do."

>>order grande americano with room
This thing appears critical to your story. I have no clue what that is and why there was a problem. Please further explain.

You saved 2.50, for all that, you saved an entire two dollars and fifty cents.

Amazing job, hopefully the cacti turns out supremely healthy and doesn't die infecting every other plant within a fifty mile radius with some zombie plant ebola strain, this negating the 2.50 USD you managed to save on buying the diseased fucking plant.

>that would really suck for you OP

Dubs checked.
It's one of those coffee terms that starbucks faggots use to describe thier swill

Why is subway such a fuck pit every time.
(Not a manager story, but Ill toss it in here for shits and giggles because the subway story reminded me of food vendor experiences.)

>friend and I go to subway for lunch often.
>good sandwiches.
>the best one is over by a nice ritsy golf course.
>I think the only people they ever hired was ex cons and the occasional desperate highschooler
>one day, we walk in and its obvious hell
>so many people, so many sandwiches.
>by the time I finally get to order,
The tattooed man behind the counter looks like a husk. His eyes are completely empty. Theres nobody home.
>This is a man who has lost his will to live.
>they ALL have this vibe to them. Every single one of the employees always look on the verge of death. Every. Single. Time. We walk in and order.

Hence why we nickname our subs "Suffering sandwiches"

>they objectively taste better with immense ammounts of human suffering. You can tell the difference.
>today, these are the cream of the crop.
>i order my usual, turkey bacon provalone and lettuce, toasted not stirred.
>after every order, the tattooed ex con looks into the bin and goes "well shit, I guess were out of THAT TOO"
>I can visibly see 3 months of his life have been shaved off by this simple, yet surprisingly difficult sandwich.
>angrily slugs to the freezer 5 individual times times because of missing ingredients, one after the other.
>this is the most suffering ive ever had crammed into one sandwich. Both employees look on the verge of death
>freshest ingredients ive ever gotten too.
>we eventually get both our sandwiches and leave. Looking back they both look on the verge of tears.

Why is subway so miserable all the time

Pff. Mealybugs are nothing. Honestly thats just gravy because theyre incredibly easy to eradicate.
Not the first time Ive killed their families by the thousands.

And lol I was waiting for someone to point out the 2$ bitchboy discount. Honestly the look on the clerks face was worth it more than any discount they could have offered.

There seem to be 2 types of subway employees.

1. High School or College kids experiencing their first job.
2. Depressed people making minimum wage as the pinnacle of their career.

At college the subway employees were all 18 year old asian engineers and 1 50 year fat depressed guy. I went to grad school at the same university and that guy was working at subway the entire time. Imagine how depressing that must be seeing 1000s of young people starting off their lives and going through dozens of co-workers while you go nowhere and work at subway.

Insecure as fuck

It's espresso with hot water. I can understand why he wanted room -- a stronger drink, or room for sugar and/or cream.

When she dumped the drink, she fucked with the ratio of espresso to water, which is not okay.

Similar shit happen to me when I order the occasional espresso macchioto. The bitch always seems to confuse it with a carmel macchioto, a completely different drink that sucks ass.

7/10

Well done Sir.

It's not worth a screen cap or anything, but still, well done.

Whatever floats your goat user

Oh okay, so room means literally empty space in the cup.

With coffee terms it could have been half a teaspoon of carrots with apple vodka for all i know.

At the end it amounted to lazy employee cutting corners and getting called out. Good.

Don't be a fag. More room is pretty much the same as less shit off the top. I swear, you're the kind of asshole to order a hamburger with no lettuce and demand they make a whole new one if it has any on.

That is exactly it.

Shit, when mcdonalds fucks up my "plain cheeseburger" I throw a fit.
Especially when theres fuckin onions mustard and red shit

Onions and mustard I understand. You can't just take them off and give the sandwich back. I'll gladly remake it if I fucked up there.

But lettuce is flavor less and doesn't leave any residue, so it's an easy fix, just like the "more room" bullshit.

this one is a bit long abut somewhat related. The tales of a fast food assistant manager that stopped caring.

Fuckin lol wow

Reminds me of workin at the guard shack

Fuckin lol #2

Catering reminds me of this.

One day, its frozen as shit outside and we had a big ass event.
>the entire server team was fuckin around and goofing off all night. Barely anything got done, its a trainwreck.
>later, black server out of highschool was told by server captian to "dump the fryer grease outside"
>she meant to say, dump the oil in a bucket outside.
>we both thought she literally meant somewhere outside
>tidalwave of grease goes racing in the alleyway behind dumpsters
>cPtian finds out, gets super pissed
> WHY WOULD YOU IDIOTS DUMP IT ON THE GROUND!? GO CLEAN IT UP
>fuckin lol
>fuck off for another two hours making an even bigger mess
>filling five gallon bucket after five gallon bucket filled to the brim with soapy water, sending soapy tidal waves down the alley way to compltetly crystalize and freeze
>we did this for two hours.

I know man that line had me on the fucking floor

Sounds like the escapades of Party Down