Greta out at Fox News. Brit Hume to replace her

Greta out at Fox News. Brit Hume to replace her.

How will the Church of Scientology respond?

Aw, Greta was good. I never watched her but when I did she was all right.

Good. I'm tired of seeing her stroke ridden face when I'm channel surfing.

What's with all these Fox News shakeups?

She looks like she's transforming into Bruce Jenner

Jesus fuck who gives a shit?

Ailes ran the place since its inception. Now that he's gone, there are going to be some shakeups. And the people most loyal to Ailes are big Trumpers. Watch for Hannity and Bolling to go next. O'Reilly will stay because they can't afford to lose him.

>You must be over 18 to post

soon the network will have 0 journalists

as long as Shep is still captain of the enterprise set with the giant touch screens i dont give a fuck

Why did he get fired again? He seemed so powerful how can 1 woman ruin him?

They need to bring on Neil Cavuto and Stossal onto the main Channel. Maybe give Judge Nap his own segment

Not one. A lot of women.
Cavuto already has a show on the main network at 4ET/1PT.

Murdoch's kids wanted him gone for a while and this was a golden opportunity to get him out the door. Plus Fox is trying to pander to the religious right and having someone dealing with multiple sexual harassment accusations isn't good for the brand.

>Plus Fox is trying to pander to the religious right

They don't really do that, desu.

>having someone dealing with multiple sexual harassment accusations isn't good for the brand.
Then why do they keep Bill O'Phonesex?

Fuck. I lost my boner hour Gretchen (those legs bruh) and now no more Greta. Sad

I'm pretty sure they don't have a choice. Doesn't he own a lot of shares of Fox? Plus his show is the highest rated show on air.

Plus from what I can gather O'Reilly sued that lady first for threatening to sue him, then she sued him which is pretty conveniently timed. But eventually they settled out of court and all charges were dropped.

>trying to pander to the religious right
They haven't been trying to do this for years and the current election cycle has been proving that, combined with the leaving of Glenn Beck in 2011 or 2012, they have not been pandering to the religious for quite some time. At most Fox just gives a little bit of lip service with Mike Huckabee to the religious crowd.

You should also be under 60