You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't had a beard transplant yet

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't had a beard transplant yet

beards are for sand nigger

Sure you're not just jealous?
> pic related

k explain to me how that works

Ok and what are the long term results?

It looks like a Brazilian wax on the face.

Idk why any man would subject themselves to that.

because i'm not a female to male transsexual

BECAUSE I DON'T NEED ONE FGT

They harvest the follicles from a donor region then implant them with a steady hand and let the incubate

Your beard will always look better than anything OP will be able to "grow"

I don't need one.

That's fucking disgusting

Damn, nice beard

Bruh

so now you have chest hair growing thin as hell on your face? The follicles are well spaced apart.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult your life choices, but I simply don't understand why you would want this.

Well the doctors don't mind for a certain price

you should have had them use hairs from your taint, then when you wipe your mouth you can get the taste of your vagina

Why do I want a pubic face? Some men look good with beards, some don't. I'll take clean shaven, thanks.

I can already grow one, besides you look horrible in it

Wait can I import my regular top-of-the-skull hairs onto my balls
Can I import Flavios flowing locks onto my balls

I'm ok

What kind of fucking cuck would do something like this

DA FUG!!!

How do you eat

no fuck that I have a 5'o clock shadow by 1pm, aout to go back fucking 50 dolloars worth of razors tomarrow so I can shave my face so well people will confuse me for a girl.

those are two different types of hair. you'll only be able to get a 1" beard with those

filter feeding

Fuck yeah Vikings.

CUZ I AM NOT GFAGGET LUI U OP
DUCK AS FUCK
BUT STILL NOT AS MUCH SHET LOARD AS U OP
REAL MENZ ALREDDY HABSZ BEARD
FUCK U
PEAXCE OUT MOTHER DFUCK
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>/thread
>Yeah i jus thread my slf
>FUK ALL U
>DISREGARD THE CONSTABULARY

Wtf I want the opposite, fuck shaving that shit everyday.

6'4", 3400 testosterone, viking genetics
aka: actual male
enjoy your beard transplant thing though

Cause im a fucking man who can grow a beard on my sholders if i need to you fucking puss

Holy shit! Why dude? Just grow that wispy shit you had to begin with. Now you got chest hair on your face. It's not even the same texture.

Eugh

I'm growing my weekend beard right now so pass

I'm a ftm tranny and even I wouldn't do that.

the irony here is that beards are manly, but by getting a beard transplant you are the biggest faggot in the universe
>literally has another dude's pubic locks permanently plastered to his mouth
>mfw

Ew

b/c I'm a hairy mother fucker who has to shave every day just to appear mildly civilized.

Obv I get to be a real fucking man Because they pulled follocles out of my fucking chest and put em in my cheeks where they fucking belong bitches so respect is the end product

Now you just have to learn how to finish words.

being a man is a lifestyle not a dress style faggot beta op.

Oh yeah try having chest follicles in your fucking cheeks and shaking the mans hand who did it and act like you can't be alpha at all times phaggot

'Cause I ain't got no need. Get some testosterone and some genetics boy.

Trypophobia kicking in. Ewww. Kill him! With fire!

You're a beaner?

thank you

carefully

that the easy method, but there are manner to harvest the follicle wihout creating large hole like that.
i was tempted one time to do an experiment of transplanting a barb follicle to the hand. its easy as fuck.

Please tell me it heals well and leaves no mark

HA manlet. 6'5 viking here, danish and german genes

>Wants a beard.
>Takes hair from chest.
>Now has shitty blood beard look and no chest hair.
>Claims masculinity.

>beard transplant
>can't grow a beard

You can add hair to the neckbeard, but you're still a neckbeard

>giving up chest hair to jump on the beard bandwagon

cuck

german decendent from vicking is a myth that starting during ww2 to get more soldier.

Not being able to grow a beard as a man is the same as not being able to grow tits as a woman.

/thread

Actually the roots of Norse mythology originated in germany and moved further north as time passed.

This. "Subhuman" slavs hare more viking blood in them than germans. (Allthough large part of germans are just germanised slavs, too).

Seriously though, who is this faggot? Literally every thread I've been in has that same retarded image with some presumably 12 year old trying to be "witty"

Did the summercamp for gifted children not have enough funding this year?

I can already grow a really good beard. I'm pretty happy with my facial hair. Downside is that I have a lot of body hair. A lot.

women need tits to attract visually stimulated men. men need balls to attract emotional women not beards. fag.

Going bald tried growing a beard to create an illusion, can only grow a goatee... Only faggots have goatee's... I am now a balding fat faggot
But beard transplants are still gay

Sounds like something someone who can't grow a beard would say.

Nasty as fuck

sounds like someone who doesn't talk to women in person.

with a straw

Damn, and I thought people who have to use minoxidil to grow beards were the ultimate cucks...

Well take finasteride then

one funny thing about vicking,
when they traveled up to america,
there was already amerindian there,
and some of them had kid with them,
so that why some amerindian have blue eye and are damn taller than the rest of them.

And right here I'm gonna paint you a happy little fuck

I don't regret it. I look 10 times better

Looks like pubes, my dude

jeezuz donald junior get the fuck off the internet

ITT: no lifes bragging about hair

paint yourself instead, a happy little cuck

ITT: a no life talking down on other no lifes

cause I'm not a low-T faggot

>Eighty years of living in my own legend and what do I get?
>A bad back, messed up feet and a hundred recipes for shoup. Shoup, I hate shoup.

ITT: a no life talking down on other no lifes being talked down on by another no life

I dress as a woman on weekends and get hit on in bars

How many of you guys drink water, here?

MFW Bob Ross is more alpha than you by just having a beard

>740507378

Because I can already grow a sweet full faced beard.

Remember when beards used to be manly and not some hipster trend bullshit?

because my existing beard curls in like a motherfucker and I don't want to deal with more of the same shit. Easier to keep it clean.

yeah you have the right word,
the internet is not ready for these knowledge.

still manly af even on those hipsters, you arent a man if you dont appreciate a good beard

>chest hair
>on your face

might as well have used pubes, you fucking faggot!

Lemme guess, you had a beard before it was cool.

> (OP)
>those are two different types of hair. you'll only be able to get a 1" beard with those
This.
I was thinking about said transplant, because I can only grow a goatie, and would like to grow some sideburns.
But the result would be shitty, short hair.

ITT: a low life trying to trigger another low life who gets lost in inception of it all and miscalculates his wording like a low life would, low life

lmaoing @ these beardlets

if you had genetics that aren't completely dogshit your facial hair would look good

I wonder if this is good for just patching up a beard. There spots I wish grew out, either a bit faster or at all.

Femanon here, I accidentally shaved my face in my 9th grade, I still shave daily for college. I can grow mine in the summer but I'm trying out my sideburns right now.