Black Mirror thread

Never seen /tv talk about it.I found it whrn I was looking for more anthologies like the v/h/s movies.Whats your favorite episode?Mine is s01e03...that ep is perfection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmttEm7724Y
digitalspy.com/tv/black-mirror/feature/a785440/black-mirror-season-3-online-tv-series-netflix-charlie-brooker-episodes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

s01e02 is by far the best thus far.

>s01e02 is by far the best thus far.
No, that's the most Sup Forumseddit appeal episode. Season 1 episode 3 is the only episode that rises above the level of juvenile fedoracore.

>juvenile fedoracore.
the only people that say that are juvenile fedoracoras

>Mine is s01e03
Let me guess, you got cucked by your gf and you can relate, well done faggot.

The National Anthem, definitely.

My favorite episode is the one with cuckoldry in it.
Oh wait.

"It's like Dogme 95"

"No it's not dumbass"

I'm a big national anthem fan, because there's no tech in it that doesn't exist today/no massive social changes have happened, same reason I enjoyed the Waldo Movement.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big sci fi fan and love when whacky shit comes in to play but Black Mirror does grounded stuff so well.

No, my life is devoted to the destruction of all entertainment and that is exactly what fedoras live for.

Do you think Charlie Brooker had heard those rumours or it was just chance?

>DUDE INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS LMAO
>DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO
>DUDE REALLY MAKES YOU THINK LMAO

Countless politically educated people don't call him Charlie Cucker for nothing.

What did The Waldo Moment and Be Right Back have to do with cuckolding

My waifu.

I hope you're b8ing and that no ones that retarded

The guy from The Waldo Moment was married to his job and he got cucked metaphorically out of it.
The wife from Be Right Back couldn't get over her husband's death so she had to cuck him with a robot clone.

No non-retarded person thinks this show has any value outside of s1e3. It's a great litmus tests for video game enabling hotpockets.

What do you expect from a show written by a literal race mixing video game player.

I was surprised to find out that really was her singing. She had a sultry little thing going on with her voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmttEm7724Y

If it is true, then I doubt Brooker is well connected enough to hear those rumours. But there's a very strong chance it was just made up wholesale to shift copies of Ashcroft's shitty book.

You sound obsessed

To be fair it's not like he's doing anything particularly new with "horror" (though I know he wouldn't classify it as such) anthologies like this, Tales from the Crypt had fucking habitual cuck episodes.

best sci fi in a long time

It's called "Know your enemy" cuck enabler. If the fight against kike agendas isn't the most important thing in you life then you are giving them an implicit pass to murder your race as much as they like.

Nah, I'm just able to read between the lines.
Charlie Cucker can't fool me.

Be Right Back is my personal favorite, but I honestly think that Entire History of You might be the most well directed short film I have ever seen

>Posts video game autist in response to a post condemning video game autists
Hello worthless autistic capeshit enabling cuckold.

>mfw netflix premier next month
get fucking hype.

How does nobody else here know about this?

>How does nobody else here know about this?
Get fucked. Black Mirror is a Sup Forums crossposter essential that has generation far more discussion here than it deserves since the very beginning. You are not a special snowflake with taste better than the mainstream for enjoying a KEKER joint.

That episode is shit. What is the message supposed to be? That having technology is awesome because you can catch your wife being a whore?

the fuck are you on about?

blackmirror is redpilled as fuck

also hate to post a normie source but it sounds fucking amazing
>12 parts
dis gone b good

digitalspy.com/tv/black-mirror/feature/a785440/black-mirror-season-3-online-tv-series-netflix-charlie-brooker-episodes/

youre fucking stupid

Lotta' makeup-less girls in this show.

>blackmirror is redpilled as fuck
Nope. The writer is one of the biggest nu-males on the planet.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

I don't know how I wasn't aware of this, I checked for news on the new Season every few months but hadn't heard anything since it was rumoured netflix were going to be involved.

And now I see there's six episodes planned and they're gonna be next month.

What do we think, will they be better or worse than the originals? Netflix will probably give him the budget and freedom he needs so I'm hopeful.

Also, any word on the American version they were talking about? Jesus Christ what a shit idea.

i think its redpilled as fuck and also open to interpretation.

Charlie Cucker may be a faggot but i love the show.
According to that article i posted the 'american' version is dead or/and got absorbed into this season.

Thanks based netflix

No you. It starts off about how technology like social media feed our natural paranoia and make normal human relationships difficult, but that's completely flipped on it's head when the guy turns out to be right and completely justified in suspecting his wife. It's the sloppiest writing I've ever seen in a TV show.

Not him but that episode was indeed shit.

The other weaker episodes like that dumb animated character one and the pig fucker one at least where a little bit better thought out.

My favorite will always be 1 million merits followed to Be Right Back and the Don Draper special.

The rest are pretty forgettable.

>My favorite will always be 1 million merits f
This will always be the most Sup Forumseddit autismal cheeto dust hotpocket enabling episode. If everybody who liked that episode was gassed right now the world would be a much smarter more neutotypical place. When asked to define fedoracore I show people that episode.

???

>Black guy gets redpilled then bluepills himself for the sake of money and fame/comfy
>somehow showing this is bad
Why?

It also shits on stupid shows like so you think you can x and idol and reality tv/youtube vblog type shit.

Ok sure i am a fat 25 year old virgin but its a really good episode.

That piece of shit being a bad episode of television is just something that non-neurotypicals will never understand and I make a point of not explaining anything to those who are beneath me.

>black guy

Here is your first clue though.

im a racist sexist pig and i dont have a problem with the mc of that ep being black.

Every other episode has a white protag so sorry i dont get your point

t. i literally browse Sup Forums ever day

>hurr i hate and u suck
Not my problem the deep themes of the episode go right over your head mate

I am a beautiful white boy. A shining ray of light that cucks through the darkness,

nigger n

nigger kill them all

fuck you katie.

OP here yeah I had a gf that cheated on me so I can relate to s01e03 so what?At least I had a few gfs unlike 80% of Sup Forums

White Bear was easily my favorite. Only episode of the series I've watched multiple times

I thought that was the weakest, beacuse it seemed so 'fake' in comparison to the other scenarios.

I sort of have the same problem with the christmas special, but I like that a lot for other reasons.

>but I like that a lot for other reasons.

Oona?

kek you tell 'em OP

anyway

Black Mirror is shit for the most part. has a couple of good episodes but it's mostly child-tier social commentary

>implying they're not ridiculously caked up in make-up, ESPECIALLY when it seems like they're not wearing any

but yeah I agree, they go for that no makeup aesthetic a lot